Cecilia's Boredom

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh man ceci.. i love your motivation and dedication.. ahhh i havent gone to ateamforum for some time ahhh.. sorry..

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Love your artworks Cecilia. Your so good at what you do. Also thanks for making my poster for me. Your the best. :kiss3: :flowers:

cecilia

Staff member
Thank you all for the wonderful encouragement na.
Been a few weeks since I touch PS ..
i'm so obsess with Nadech & Yaya, it's driving me crazy.
Here's one i did of them.

I eat, sleep, and dream of FAI and JEED!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ahhh! love that poster! I've never seen that pix of yay before? where's it from?

and how do you get the Thai fonts into your artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
Thank you all for the wonderful encouragement na.
Been a few weeks since I touch PS ..
i'm so obsess with Nadech & Yaya, it's driving me crazy.
Here's one i did of them.

I eat, sleep, and dream of FAI and JEED!
Jeed-Fai madness i guess... i guess we are affected by this virus :p

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
pretty posters & great mvs. They have a lot of cute scenes in DJA which is what every lakorn should have instead of constant bickering & no love...hehehe

cecilia

Staff member
Baubau, i'm not sure .. i was looking some magazine in magazinedee and came across it .. Do you need the photo? I can upload it for you.

Here's one of my ROMEO & JULIET MANIPULATION of the couple :wub: I'm so in love with them.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
that is a pretty poster! So jealous! You motivate me though...in my days of sadness.....

any tips on how you amke your pictures and blending turn out smoothly

btw, do you mind making me a pancake banner for my blog. I'll send you the info when I get an a-okay from you lol

cecilia

Staff member
^THANK YOU for the encouragement na.

that is a pretty poster! So jealous! You motivate me though...in my days of sadness.....

any tips on how you amke your pictures and blending turn out smoothly

btw, do you mind making me a pancake banner for my blog. I'll send you the info when I get an a-okay from you lol
I CAN try to make you one -- just send me the info na.

As for tip -- i'm a music lover so when i plan or want to make ps of something, i make sure to play some smooth song or love song to make me feel in love so that when i do, do ps .. the ps will turn out the way i like. As for blending goes -- i play around here and there and use the layer modification to my advantages. Hope this help a little.

and how do you get the Thai fonts into your artwork
Thip, in order to have thai font work in ps -- i have to install thai font ja. I use google to help find free thai fonts. Once i found them, i installed it in my computer. Once PS pops up, you should have the ability to change the text to thai in the program.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Love your awesomeness<3
Woww;you're SO super GOOD!
DJA Fever,Yaya & Barry...they're killing me.
OMG,your works..so...AWESOMEEEE.tehe.love it!