Cecilia's Boredom

chenling

sarNie Adult
Thank you all for the wonderful encouragement na.
Been a few weeks since I touch PS ..
i'm so obsess with Nadech & Yaya, it's driving me crazy.
Here's one i did of them.

I eat, sleep, and dream of FAI and JEED!

Baubau, i'm not sure .. i was looking some magazine in magazinedee and came across it .. Do you need the photo? I can upload it for you.

Kashie .. i will make you one since my fever is quite high now on them and it's simple task so yup *dodge ball from Nikki :( *

Here's one of my ROMEO & JULIET MANIPULATION of the couple :wub: I'm so in love with them.

I love it when you make stuff....brilliant...They are soo cute together..makes me wanna make something.

cecilia

Staff member
I found out where the shoot is from .. it's from Image (march 2010) :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy7yoms1Xsc

Thank you everyone for the encouragement words na. I'll strive on being good ja.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
DJA fever <3 Ceci, I absolutely love the wallies of Nadech & Yaya! They're amazingly beautiful!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Your artworks is so amazes. Wow that ROMEO & JULIET MANIPULATION poster of Berry & Yaya is so lovey.

cecilia

Staff member
I wish they included a baby in the lakorn version like the novel .. i can't get enough of these two .. the photo shoots turn out so cute ..
I didn't do much just have to manipulate it to the way i want them to look on the bed with the child -- holding hands together like that with the baby snuggling like that. Perfecto!

nikki1786

LizQuen
I wish they included a baby in the lakorn version like the novel .. i can't get enough of these two .. the photo shoots turn out so cute ..
I didn't do much just have to manipulate it to the way i want them to look on the bed with the child -- holding hands together like that with the baby snuggling like that. Perfecto!
true true... hope i will see a baby soon. XD super love it, you made it soft and light ;)
everyone's left with fai-jeed fever na...

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
That poster of Barry & Yaya are so cute! Love it..Looks so prettiful! LOL

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am in heaven with your talent, Ceci. Please keep creating and sharing your many talents with us. Eeekkk...loving all the DJA, Fai/Jeed, Nadech/Yaya stuff!!! Fainting...

cecilia

Staff member
Thank you all for the encouragement na .. I can't get enough of FAI/JEED lol Made another manipulation after watching YAMADA trailer:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg Ceci, I love your artwork! I just want to give you hugs and kisses because your artwork made my day. :wub: you're so talent!