Cat woman

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I just got back from my cousin's house. Man what a night! When we got there I saw my cousin going around to people crying and saying goodbye to everyone because he is leaving with his cat woman. He was insanely crazy. My mom asked his mom what was going on. She told her that he has been possessed by this cat woman. One night he was in his room ready to go to sleep and he heard a cat cry outside his window so he went to check and when he opened his window he saw this beautiful woman standing outside his window. She possessed him and he let her come into his room and he slept with her. He said that every night he would hear a cat cry and he would open the window and she would be there again. So every night he sleeps with her. That went on for weeks until today he couldn't take it anymore. He said that the cat woman wants to take him and he said he will follow her wherever she goes. He went crazy! He was crying to everyone and saying goodbye and that he would never see us again. Then all of a sudden I hear people yelling that the cat is outside. He said he has to go with her damn I started to get scared. And everyone started to get scared. Then some guys held him back and they tied him with some rope to stop him from going. They also use some board and boarded his window. I couldn't believe what was happening. I was so freaked out. Now I'm afraid of cats. A couple years ago my aunt died because a cat came and took her. I couldn't believe that these things happen. I never believed it before but now I witnessed it. It's so freaky! My parents always told us to never feed or touch any stray cats. Damn I'm still shaking.

L

lalalek

Oh My, thanks for telling me...i am freaken damn scared now......ahah, you are making me wanna cry now..... :wavecry: .....i am ahahah scared ..thanks for telling us that kkkk, i will definently be aware now :shocked: !!!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I guess you have to do the "who-plee" or "oua-neng" thing, sorry I don't know how to spell them. But that's scary...like I hear stories about people getting "sat" on...those are freaky too.

neena

sarNie Adult
cat's are never good. my mom said that when they lived in laos, whenever cats cried at night they couldn't sleep because they felt that something was coming. my uncle, his daughter died a few years back, after she died a stray cat kept appearing and crying in their backyard. they got scared of their house so they moved up to MN from WIS. They live here now but after moving here another one of their daughter dies...the same cat appeared. my relatives believe that it was their same daughter who died a few years back...she reincarnated to become their daughter again and died again.

i believe in it. i never liked cats too.

calla

sarNie Adult
oh my god, that's scary......hey, i think that your cousin raug dab....the best way is you guys have to ua neeb before its too late.

i've heard something like that before....but its actually not cat but a handsome guy and pretty girl.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
:shocked: oh my gosh! are you SERIOUS?!? how scary..so is he okay now? wow... -_- as for me i never did like cats.. i hate the sound they make.. "meow" errr...freaks me out..

yup like CALLA said.. ua neeb before its too late.. :unsure:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
that's scary...i heard of a story back then about a cat who came and took this girl away too...but it was long ago......and i never believe it...but now i believe you....i use to play with cats when i'm little, but now i don't anymore...i found them scary when i look at their eyes....

rukmos

sarNie Adult
This is pretty freaky...I have a part time job and I don't get home until midnight and about a few weeks ago, every night that I get home there would be this white stray cat hanging around our front steps or under our porch and I feed it food before going to bed. I wonder if it's anything superstitious or just run away imagination...

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
this is scary. rukmos, you even feed a cat? if it was me, i'll probably run into the house. :D i'm afraid of cats. especially when they stare at you and you try to frighten them away, they wouldn't go away but kept on staring at you.

slee00

sarNie Adult
Wow...so sad...

I have seen people get respossessed before and it was a very scary thing. The evil force is very evil and very strong...so when he/she is repossessed by that evil spirit it made her became strong.... one have to be very strong in mind and in heart to stand or recover from it...and if they ever recover from it, they will not be the same again. It is true that there is God and Evil. Before I was married, my family used to "ua neeb" at all occasions...but now I prefer and am happier going to church. my spirit and soul is happier because I am thinking of happier things. I choose God....( dont want to offend anyone about their belief in here...I am very humble...)

slee00

sarNie Adult
oil_yui said:
this is scary. rukmos, you even feed a cat? if it was me, i'll probably run into the house. :D i'm afraid of cats. especially when they stare at you and you try to frighten them away, they wouldn't go away but kept on staring at you.
[post="97985"][/post]​
I dont like cats or dogs or snake! I dont hate animals but I just dont like them...anything fury and slimmy terrify me! YIKES!

slee00

sarNie Adult
Let me tell you a story that just happen here in town last year...I am not going to name any names...and if anyone just happen to be related to this family...this is for reading only...am not intend to talk crap about anyone...
anyway, last year...there was a family here in town...the family was cooking in the backyard...I think she was boiling water in one of those outside boiler and at the same time, she went to pick up some veggie in her garden...she spoted a snake...instead of killing the snake or let it go...she grabbed the boiling water and pour it over the snake...the snake "nti nti thiab tawv hle tas" it took a long time for the snake to die...about a few months after that...the lady got sick....she was itchy all over her body...from head to toes...and then she started to peel....the peeling looked like that of a snake....she went to every doctor in town but they could not find anything that would have cause it...they have no idea..because they have never seen a case like that....and then she confessed that she tortured a snake a few months back...fortunately for her,,,,they were still coj kev cai Hmong,,,she they fij neeb thiab kho zoo lawm...

Run away and dont tortured animal....Yikes!

Fearless

sarNie Adult
lalalek said:
Oh My, thanks for telling me...i am freaken damn scared now......ahah, you are making me wanna cry now..... :wavecry: .....i am ahahah scared ..thanks for telling us that kkkk, i will definently be aware now :shocked: !!!
[post="97811"][/post]​

Just remember to never feed, touch, or even look at a stray cat. Especially black cats, never look at them in the eye. You will have bad luck!

Fearless

sarNie Adult
JaM said:
I guess you have to do the "who-plee" or "oua-neng" thing, sorry I don't know how to spell them.  But that's scary...like I hear stories about people getting "sat" on...those are freaky too.
[post="97823"][/post]​

They are going to “ua neeg” for him this weekend. My mom just talked to his mom this morning and she said that he is back to normal since they boarded his window but they are keeping an eye on him and not letting him go anywhere alone.

The story about getting "sat on" is pretty scary but I think it's pretty normal. It's called sleep paralysis. It is a natural bodily function that causes you to be paralyzed during sleep. It will cause you to have hallucinations like hearing things or you may feel pressure like someone is holding you down. I have those all the time and it was scary at first but after I found out what it was I wasn't scared anymore.

leek18

sarNie Adult
man this so scary, i read this topic by myself and it really scary because i was alone. i'm a man and yeah i am afraid of cats too, when they came close to me, i want to kick them because they scared the sh*t out of me

slee00

sarNie Adult
leek18 said:
man this so scary, i read this topic by myself and it really scary because i was alone. i'm a man and yeah i am afraid of cats too, when they came close to me, i want to kick them because they scared the sh*t out of me
[post="98116"][/post]​

Guess you cant kick them now! You better start running !

Fearless

sarNie Adult
neena said:
cat's are never good. my mom said that when they lived in laos, whenever cats cried at night they couldn't sleep because they felt that something was coming. my uncle, his daughter died a few years back, after she died a stray cat kept appearing and crying in their backyard. they got scared of their house so they moved up to MN from WIS. They live here now but after moving here another one of their daughter dies...the same cat appeared. my relatives believe that it was their same daughter who died a few years back...she reincarnated to become their daughter again and died again.

i believe in it. i never liked cats too.
[post="97833"][/post]​

Sad to hear that. Probably has something to do with the cat. Cats are bad luck. I don't like cats too. I hate how they stare at you.

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
man that is scary.....i have been "sat on" when i wan about 11 or 12.....i got so scary because it was the first time that happen....now it never happen....