Casting Call In SouthCali!

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
www.scradentertainmentgroup.com

they are looking for 5 males who can sing and dance. prefer in southern cali because they are located in the santa ana area. also you should go check out the auditions for their movie. the storyline is pretty interesting. so HELP SPREAD THE WORD!

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
there's a LOT of characters!! I think there is too many guys! but i kinda have a sense as to where this movie is heading... the main girl is going to be bombarded with tons of RICH, GOOD LOOKING GUYS and she can't decide which one she wants... however one of the SO MANY guy is going to stand out (being a rich spoiled man, but kind and sweet at the same time) and she's going to fall in love with him. haha! what do you guys think??

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
unfortunately no because i'm only 15 and i could be an extra but i live down in san diego. *sniff sniff* tell us when you find out what role u r okay.

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
I've went over thier character, and i saw something interesting just reading them...No I will not care about thier audition, or anything...

if anyone knows anything like thier investors on this project, do share it, cause I wants to know.

How much investment does these people had to start up a film production? And how are they going to pay thier actor!

Producer, do reply!

Thank you in advance!

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
hehehe i'm not a producer but why dont you email them and let us all know. now that you mention it i am kinda curious to know too

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I hope they do get some good-looking hmong guys and girls because that is what will make the ratings go up along with a good story line.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope they do get some good-looking hmong guys and girls because that is what will make the ratings go up along with a good story line.
really though.. hehehe!!! i hope they'll find some good lookin' peoplez.. and their hmong better be fluent. :)

there's a LOT of characters!! I think there is too many guys! but i kinda have a sense as to where this movie is heading... the main girl is going to be bombarded with tons of RICH, GOOD LOOKING GUYS and she can't decide which one she wants... however one of the SO MANY guy is going to stand out (being a rich spoiled man, but kind and sweet at the same time) and she's going to fall in love with him. haha! what do you guys think??
sounds kinda like "to marry a millionaire" not exactly but sorf of.. i just hope this will not be one of those movies.. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!!! :) IF IT IS... THAN OH MANN!!! <_< ITS GOTTA BE KIDDIN' ME.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
somehow i have hope in this movie. alot of korean dramas have the "rich guy poor girl" "love at first sight" storyline and yet we still find ourself watching them so stop complaining and embraced the up and rising hmong movies. at least this movie is different from all the other hmong movies.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I'm anxious to see how this movie will turn out.. but one thing, there's too many people.. too many guys.. and why do they make all the guys rich?... that's a little bit over the top... but it would be cool if this was a series.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm anxious to see how this movie will turn out.. but one thing, there's too many people.. too many guys.. and why do they make all the guys rich?... that's a little bit over the top... but it would be cool if this was a series.
agreed.. too many people.. & all rich guys...
<_<

anyhow, i can't wait for this movie.. i think it's gonna be a good one.. Since they made all the guys rich, i want to see how they gonna do it.. seems to me, like a korean serie.. :) i luv korean series.. i can't wait! lol....

were talkin' about a hmong movie here, please.. "no love at first sight.." -_-

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
the movie title is TBD????

what does that stand for????? it sounds interesting..i was waiting for someone to make a movie about heirs to multi-billionaire companies....i just hope the guys they find are HOT!! that would make it all the better....and have good hmong speaking skills....that's alway a plus....and they must look good in SUIT....because that makes all the difference!!! hahaha.....wow....can't wait till it comes out now!!! haha...

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
the movie title is TBD????

what does that stand for????? it sounds interesting..i was waiting for someone to make a movie about heirs to multi-billionaire companies....i just hope the guys they find are HOT!! that would make it all the better....and have good hmong speaking skills....that's alway a plus....and they must look good in SUIT....because that makes all the difference!!! hahaha.....wow....can't wait till it comes out now!!! haha...
TBA stands for to be announced. and i'm really looking forward to how the guys look too. they better know how to work that suit and speak some good hmong!

leek18

sarNie Adult
they just email me and ask me to find some people to be in their movie so if you guys have read this please help too and make sure you guys tell to some of your friends ok so here is what they want and also if you guys were interest here is their email: pahouac@gmail.com

The actors I am looking for are for the following roles:

1. Michael 26 yrs

2. Sean 26 yrs

3. Peter 25 yrs

4. Toulong 24 yrs

5. Kevin 24 yrs

6. Blong 24yrs

7. Aaron 22 yrs

8. Jack 24 yrs

The men should all look really good in suits ( I'd like for them to be good looking too if possible). The real ages will not matter as long as they can look the ages that we want them to be on film. We will need them to audition so that we can see how they look like on film because many times people look good in real life but not so great on film and vice versa.

Whomever that has the roles of Michael, Toulong, Blong, or Sean will share equal time as lead male roles. The others will have stories within themselves but will be considered supporting roles.

The girls I will need are as follows:

1. Kalia 24 cute but not beautiful

2. Allison 22 very pretty

3. Kauj Hli 22 beautiful

4. Mai See 24

5. Ida 23

6. April 22

Kalia is our lead actress. Allison and Kauj Hli will be supporting actresses while the others will have minor roles. Again..the age will not matter, but they all should be over 18. You may give them my email address if they are interested or we can all meet up at the new year.

Thank you!

PC Vang