Cast: Nuj Toog & Paj Ntawg Maum Nkauj See

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
They were interview in “Unseen TV” talkshow that has Christina and two other guys as host. The cast of Nuj Toog & Paj Ntawg Maum Nkauj.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
That's interesting. How did you get to see it? What did they talked about? haha... they are so short compared to Christina and the other two hosts..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think it was during the filming of the movie. Maybe they were interview because their move interested thai people? The custom design especially spark the attention, it's familiar to Essan style of clothing. I didn't see this show though.

leek18

sarNie Adult
i want to see the show!!!!! i can't believe that my favorite production was on thai tv shows. well i want to see the show, somebody better find the video so we can c it. dawb thoj was so pretty :) and yeah they were short. oh yeah, i'm gonna email to herr's video and tell them about this

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I wanna see this show, how interesting? WOnder what they were interviewed for? If any has it, please upload for us.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
oh my gosh! it hella want to see this! i really interest me because it's about our hmong people! this is tight! aw they get to see christina... oh i didn't know that that girl sitting down there was dawb thoj... please someone find this show for us. maybe i'll email ethiacd and as well as dovcd.com...

calla

sarNie Adult
i wanna know when was this air.....because i already found this show at dovcd...anyone know more information ?

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
WOW! so cool! wasn't this movie mad by Herrs video production?? they did a great job! i like this movie allthough some parts are scary...kinda...