car photos

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
dude i so want ur car atm...... u just made my highlander suck string beans... too embarrass to show now...lmfao :p

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Man, I really wish I have a pic of Cindy, my high school ride. She was the car love of my life. She was a P.O.S. (piece of shit) but I love her for that. I bought her for 600 dollars and fixed her up myself. She smoked a lot (hence the name Cindy --> Cinderella --> Cinder) but man, she took me places I've never been before (like East county)

*sigh*

natty

Chubs
oooooo nice lee!! nice nice.. i saw the tl when they premier it in SF auto show.. in the dark blue.. pretty sweet..

and kev! omg you bawler!!

well here is my old man.. he's old but still my baby.. taken 3 years ago at my old apartment.. is300 pearl white and beige interior..

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Yo Kevin, am I wrong or is the car in focus and everything else in the background is out of focus. If so, how did you do that?

noungning

Heartless
lol isn't that the blur function mike?

well anyway omg i love ur car leel!!! omg! :eek: i want that car =oX

um man i'm poor i drive an oldie car that isn't worth a post lmao

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Damn!!

Malee, what a coincidence, I just saw the exact same car yesterday and was thinking "nice carr!" lols.

And Kev! Dayymmm! I'm loving your car! Careful.. :ph34r:

Sadly, I don't have an official car of my own yet. Hopefully this summer.

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
DAMN....you guys have some nice looking cars!

@ leelee...nice TL but totally not for me

@ natty: i thought that you have the latest is no?

@ kev: can i have a ride? OMG...that's such a sexy car....freakin uumm....over 60,000 dollar car am i right?

uumm....i don't want to show you all my car too embarrass...hehe! maybe next time but i LOVE german cars :D

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
gosh.... still u guys make my car suck string beans.... this is my Highlander, i love it :) too bad i did a quickie shot and didnt take a close up.... i'll show more pic's later... wanna cruise with me??? hahha

This is how my Highlander looks like in cartoon wonder-land.. lmfao.....so tite!!!!!!

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
LOL at your comment lekkie baby! but yeah i'll take a cruise in your highlander lekkie! let's go pick up more ppl yeah? haha

natty

Chubs
DAMN....you guys have some nice looking cars!

@ leelee...nice TL but totally not for me

@ natty: i thought that you have the latest is no?

@ kev: can i have a ride? OMG...that's such a sexy car....freakin uumm....over 60,000 dollar car am i right?
uumm....i don't want to show you all my car too embarrass...hehe! maybe next time but i LOVE german cars :D

lol no kymmy.. not the latest one.. i want the latest one is350 or lsf..

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
as requested by Ning.. here's a close up :) i call her Silver Serpent

it was rainy so i had to stay in the rain just to take this...blames ning <_< hahha

inside of my highlander........