Captain & Bee Namthip

SunStar

sarNie Elites
wow... they do make a great on screen couple...they have never been paired up before, right??? so are they supposed to be together in the new lakorn with Mos and Best???

fan

sarNie Juvenile
wow... they do make a great on screen couple...they have never been paired up before, right??? so are they supposed to be together in the new lakorn with Mos and Best???
i'm not sure about lakorns but they were paired up in a very good sitcom called Ruk 8009 they are super cute together

kry*star

sarNie Adult
captain's face... especially his nose down- just looks so weird that it doesn't look like him....

anyways, have always love captain and bee as a couple!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
they make sucha CUTE ASS HOTT COUPLE :D

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Captain and Bee does make a cute couple. They were so cute in their sitcom. I love their couple but never got to finish that sitcom because my video stopped receving them.

tina

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhhh....not sure how I missed this. Captain and Bee look so cute together in here and in Ruk 8009...though can't stand either one of them in this lakorn I am watching :eek: Didn't think I would ever say that about Mr Captain...but damn..love seeing him on tv but can't stand his character.

myx

sArNieZ
bee look very pretty on the cover. they look good together. thanks for sharing.