Can you write or read laos?

shubby

sarNie Adult
i just want to know how much we keep our tradition. Do you know how to read or write in laos??

i'm one of them, i can write and read in laos.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
was this topic posted before??? :mellow: .... noiki, i'll have to borrow ur skills n send over articles for ya to translate ^_^ ...n i'm looking forward to reading ur fanfics in lao :D hope ur doin' well.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I can't write my name. My brother taught me when I was 10. I can read Thai better because I watch so much lakorns. I kinda taught myself. I guess lakorns do teach us things!!! =)

cuddlyxkute

sarNie Elites
i can sound some out...i know the alphabet..but it takes me a while to read...haha..i really wanna learn though...

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
dfemc said:
was this topic posted before??? :mellow: .... noiki, i'll have to borrow ur skills n send over articles for ya to translate ^_^ ...n i'm looking forward to reading ur fanfics in lao :D hope ur doin' well.
[post="108230"][/post]​
:lmao: translating lao is crazy esp if they're using all those old fashion words i'm not really sure how to translate...my parents are a lot better at it. writing fanfics in lao :p i think i'd go crazy since i'm not use to typing with the lao keyboard yet ja.

i'm doing good, how's the weather in the down there? we've gotten sunshine but my allergies aren't doing so well with it.

julie

sarNie Egg
reading ? so and so. i kan read thai a whole lot easier.

writing ? not at all .. lol

Casper

sarNie Egg
i can only talk well in lao other than that my lao reading an writing skills are very preschool like

LostInKaos

sarNie Hatchling
Nope, can't read or write Lao. I want to though. I want to read Thai too. So many things I want to know, but I can't read any of it...All scribbly looking

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
I can read Thai but my spelling is awful. The Thai alphabet is similar to Lao so I can make out some words an Lao is much easier to learn because there are less letters so less rules

donna

sarNie Adult
i can't do neither. i was in class to learn how to read n write but they cancelled it so... i wish i could though

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i can speak it but can't read or write sucks since i was raise in American and born thailand