Can someone help me find this old chinese series" Deadly Struggle"?

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
Oh.....Nraug Zaj Tsheej Zoo, I used to love watching it too....LOL....i think my aunt has an old hmong dubbed copy around her house somewhere....not sure where you can find it these days thought....i thought i might have seen it for rental at L&L (i think that's that name) rental in Sacramento....but not sure....

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Oh.....Nraug Zaj Tsheej Zoo, I used to love watching it too....LOL....i think my aunt has an old hmong dubbed copy around her house somewhere....not sure where you can find it these days thought....i thought i might have seen it for rental at L&L (i think that's that name) rental in Sacramento....but not sure....
Is that L&L rental place owned by Hmong people? Is the series there Hmong dubbed? Can you give me the address of that place? Thanks.

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
yes...it's own by hmong people....I'll double check it the next time i'll there to make sure they have it...and i'll let you know...do u live in sacramento or some where close to there...because that's where the rental store is at....

moonstar

sarNie Adult
yes...it's own by hmong people....I'll double check it the next time i'll there to make sure they have it...and i'll let you know...do u live in sacramento or some where close to there...because that's where the rental store is at....
I live in Davis. THanks for checking it up for me.

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! i used to loved this series. su thao did an EXCELLENT job at dubbing it. my grandma have a burned copy. hopefully she still have it.

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
just went to the rental store today....they do indeed have copies of this movie as well as lots of old sou thao dubbed movies....
L&L rental
6420 Stockton Blvd
Sact., CA 95823
916-422-1007

They are located at the corner of Stockton Blvd and 47th/Elder Creek across from the car lot where there's an asian supermarket. They are tuck in the 90 degree angle corner of the shopping complex. Not sure what the rate of the rentals go for because I've never rented from them before. I only go there to get papaya. Well hope you'll get what you're looking for there.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
just went to the rental store today....they do indeed have copies of this movie as well as lots of old sou thao dubbed movies....
L&L rental
6420 Stockton Blvd
Sact., CA 95823
916-422-1007

They are located at the corner of Stockton Blvd and 47th/Elder Creek across from the car lot where there's an asian supermarket. They are tuck in the 90 degree angle corner of the shopping complex. Not sure what the rate of the rentals go for because I've never rented from them before. I only go there to get papaya. Well hope you'll get what you're looking for there.
Thanks a lot for the information. I'll check them out this weekend. WOW and they have papaya too!! GOSH, I have been craving for papaya for the longest time. So is the papaya good and is it inside the rental store that does papaya or a nearby store?

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
The papaya's okay, just tell the guy at the front desk (inside the rental store) that you want to get papaya, and you can specify how you want your orders to be like.