can i say something about ch7 and ch3??????

natty

Chubs
well it's ok tina.. cus i kind of agree with you too.. right now it does seem like xact are focusing on musical since they are totally dominating in that.. plus khun boyd actually wants to showcase his degree.. and also i also feel that right now xact are going for quality.. not quantity.. even though i think now most of their lakorns are so overly dramatic but they take time to film them.. either way.. when i watch ch 5.. i really watch it from start to end.. with ch 7.. i enjoy maybe like 2 out of 5 of their lakorns and usually it's either the first half then the ending.. or the first epi then the last half.. i do the same to ch 3..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah Jae when it comes to Exact either their lakorn is really bad or really good. Even though some of their drama's are overexagerate I still watch it lol because ... I have no idea why but it keeps me drawn, although some aspects of ngao asoke was horrible I still love it

hitori129613

sarNie Egg
yes i think that ch3 is better then ch7.....i've seen that ch7 has more problems with each other (the actors/actress) then ch3...just what i've seen so far.....^_^....

natty

Chubs
i've seen that ch7 has more problems with each other (the actors/actress) then ch3...just what i've seen so far.....^_^....

:loool: you've must have just gotten out of the woods to think that... but no sweat.. jae natty is here to keep you updated..

1.vicky(ch 3) stole chai(ch 3) from aom(ch 3) = true
2.tanya (ch 3) was a successful third hand in her husband last relationship = true
3.latest rumor is that some famous actress from ch 3 is behind all the bad rumors about ann t(ch 3).. ann said she can't yet point fingers without proof = still investigating
4.joy s(was a ch 3) got into it with a ch 3 director which got her kick out of ch 3.. she ran to ch 7 = true
5.khem at ten (ch 3) had an affair with num g (is he mostly ch 3?) behind and in front of may's back which cause the whole cat fight with aum (ch 7) = true
6.janie (ch 3) broke up airen's (ch 5) relationship to a dutch =true
7.janie (ch 3) almost broke up ping's engagement =true
8.janie (ch 3) stick her butt into mo's car drama without invitation (at least aum was invited) =true
9.mam k (ch 3) lied to noo mam which ended in a broken relationship = true
10. oh and what's her name (the nang'rai in badarn jai) broke off (aka third hand) a 9(8 or 9) year relationship of chompoo (ch 7) = true

oh dang yeah you're right actually.. ch 3 they don't have problems with EACH OTHER.. just with other people... and quite scandalous homewrecking ones too..

now let's see about ch 7.
1. aum and kob not getting along = true
2. kob and yui not getting along = proven false
3. bee and kwan cat fight = true
4. aum and noon hates each other= false
5. kwan and both poo not getting along = true (most famous)
6. aum exchange of harsh words with stefan = true

anymore? please add to my list.. thank you

nophankh

sarNie Adult
:rolleyes: opinions that people take it as a fact.. if it stayed an opinion then we wouldn't get so technical and bring out facts to set things straight.... and why are you bringing up jlr's rating for?.. i thought what was it? oh yeah if you hate it, ratings and rewards don't mean anything.. wasn't it? or does this only apply to one but not the other... i thought high rating always mean something.... unless you would like to downgrade jlr's high rating.. actually i think you should since you did the same for khom faek and sai yai sawaad.. only to be fair tho..
Okay, I didn't know I couldn't bring up SW and JLR high ratings. Actually 9/10, I don't know the ratings. How can I care about the ratings when 90% of the time, I don't even know what they are. Like I said, I really don't care. Yes, I will downgrage JLR's high rating because it is technically irrelevant. Either you hate or you don't, Ratings can't dictate what you like or dislike.

only people abroad watch from all channels and form their opinions.. but where it actually matters, in thailand.. they dont get to do that.. so they only watch the lakorns or channel that appeals to them.. to them, where it counts.. rating matters. B) and last time i check, ratings are base on the opinions of the viewers.. if they think it's good and they like it, they'll watch it thus a rating is created... awards are the same.. given due to the opinions of judges and critics or the opinions of popular voters.. so award and ratings= opinions... so i think we're all on topic.. B)
You raise a good point, I don't live in Thailand. I don't hold the same taste as they do. Their public opinions about lakorns rarely reflect how I feel about them.

Also, ratings have nothing to do with opinions at SW because in the Thai media rating scheme, we're not part of it. We can't sway it up or down because most of us DON'T live in Thailand. Ratings doesn't prove anything here at SW because it's NOT our opinions. It's the opinions of people who live in Thailand.

What I'm trying to say that our public opinions are different from them. I think the census here is that Ch3 is better. Of course it's not fact, it's just taste.

Lately, I been liking a lot of Ch3 lakorns. of course, that could change. I could start liking Ch7.
It's all relative.

bxz88

sarNie Hatchling
depends on where you ask.....here at SarnWorld majority are ch 3 fans, but in Thailand, where the ratings matters ch 7 rule. Ch 3 appeal to the older audience, whereas ch 7 target the mass population. Ch 3 will never surpass Ch 7 ratings wise. Even quality wise, ch 7 and ch 5 get nominated for awards outside Thailand...whereas ch 3 has yet to gain that type of recognition outside Thailand. Most of the people, the scripts, the lakorns, the producers, the directors known for quality outside Thailand is from ch 7 and 5. Channel 3 is only getting recognition these past few years within Thailand with directors like Off Pongpat.
You must be kidding me right? About ch. 7 having the higher rating among the other channels! That says a lot about the viewers out there, no offense. Frankly speaking, people obviously like dramas that can't seem to pull the whole story together and a seemingly never ending story. All I see from ch. 7 is tasteless.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
You must be kidding me right? About ch. 7 having the higher rating among the other channels! That says a lot about the viewers out there, no offense. Frankly speaking, people obviously like dramas that can't seem to pull the whole story together and a seemingly never ending story. All I see from ch. 7 is tasteless.
I guess that says a lot about me, a Ch7 viewer huh? Yeah I just love to watch lakorns where the story is badly plotted and it seems like a never ending story.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I like some channel 7 lakorns nong nai lol and I like ch5 more because .. sometimes like the story and drama is so fake and over exagerate that it draws you in ... lol and sometimes some things actually do relate to real life situations -.-

natty

Chubs
I guess that says a lot about me, a Ch7 viewer huh? Yeah I just love to watch lakorns where the story is badly plotted and it seems like a never ending story.
:loool: she just insulted majority of us didn't she? i love that.. got guts lol.. first they said we're uneducated cus people who watch ch 7 lakorns are farmers who don't like to think :lol: ... now this.. fantastic.. :loool:

natty

Chubs
Okay, I didn't know I couldn't bring up SW and JLR high ratings. Actually 9/10, I don't know the ratings. How can I care about the ratings when 90% of the time, I don't even know what they are. Like I said, I really don't care. Yes, I will downgrage JLR's high rating because it is technically irrelevant. Either you hate or you don't, Ratings can't dictate what you like or dislike.
You raise a good point, I don't live in Thailand. I don't hold the same taste as they do. Their public opinions about lakorns rarely reflect how I feel about them.

Also, ratings have nothing to do with opinions at SW because in the Thai media rating scheme, we're not part of it. We can't sway it up or down because most of us DON'T live in Thailand. Ratings doesn't prove anything here at SW because it's NOT our opinions. It's the opinions of people who live in Thailand.

What I'm trying to say that our public opinions are different from them. I think the census here is that Ch3 is better. Of course it's not fact, it's just taste.

Lately, I been liking a lot of Ch3 lakorns. of course, that could change. I could start liking Ch7.
It's all relative.
HAHAHAHA.. it only matters here when ch 3 rating shoots through the roof right? cus man i sure remember some great excitements about it lol... lol give it up girl.. lol too funny..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:loool: she just insulted majority of us didn't she? i love that.. got guts lol.. first they said we're uneducated cus people who watch ch 7 lakorns are farmers who don't like to think :lol: ... now this.. fantastic.. :loool:
I beg to differ I am very educate and just because I live in texas doesn't make me a farmer :dude:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I was a farmer for 12 years back in Hawaii... and....... LOL........ back then, most of all the lakorns we had access to were channel 7's. How odd...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Lol I know huh Jae.

I beg to differ I am very educate and just because I live in texas doesn't make me a farmer :dude:
I agree P'Tina. Just because I live in California where agriculture is a big industry here does not make me a farmer. However, I do appreciate all the work farmers put into feeding the world. But it's all right, I rather be like the chao lai people rather than the chao krung LMAO.

natty

Chubs
I was a farmer for 12 years back in Hawaii... and....... LOL........ back then, most of all the lakorns we had access to were channel 7's. How odd...
maybe it might be because ch 3 only wants educated people from the city to watch it.. so they made sure the adapters were really expensive that way you guys can't afford them? :tease:

hey wait.. is landscaper considered farmers? well actually it should right? since it's a degree in horticulture... oh no wonder.. ok i get it now..