Cambodian series <Ngear Jea Porpon>

SreySot

sarNie Egg
I love this love darama that khmer have create. Good acting so far, just a lil bit more improvement and longer story. It would be very good. I watched it over and over. I like the main character, he's sooo cute except he needs to be a lil taller. I recommend you to watch it. I will give u a storyline later. :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
any picture ?? screen cap ? wat channle it play? who the actor /actress ? im interest !!!

Rainy

sarNie Egg
omg... I love this drama too... hahaha... finally bought it... yeh it should beh a lil' longer...

menia

i agree with u SreySot. I love that series. Yea, the main character, he is cute, but sometime he look so young. I wish the story could be little longer.

my scanner is not working, i stole this picture from Mietophoum website.

credits to Mietophoum

sarN

sarNie Granny
ooo i saw it at the store..... ok den i'll buy it ! the dude was in one toher movie call "Meh Ombao Meas" and his costar was So Sopear but dat movie was sadddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
HEY..I WATCHED THIS MOVIE ALREADY....BUT TOO SHORT....U KNO HOW THEY HAVE FLASH BAK IN MOVIES....WELL THIS MOVIE FLASH BAK IS NOT TO GOOD...I WAS LIKE "UMM..YEAH U SHOWED IT LIKE A MILLION TYMS ALREADY"...N IT WAS NUTHIN INTERESTING ABOUT THERE FLASHBAK...DOES ANYBODY THIK THE SAME?...CUZ MAH SIS SED THA SAME THING...