Cambodian New Year Party in Stockton, CA

Khatiya

sarNie Adult

Are you planning to be in or around Central Valley, California during this Cambodian New Year holiday? If so, come celebrate 2010 Cambodian New Year Party in Stockton, CA held at Eagle Hall.

Party all night long on Friday April 16, Saturday April 17, and Sunday April 18. Doors open at 8:00PM. Food and drinks are available for purchase. Must be 21 and older since alcohol and mixed drinks will be served. Proper attired required (no jeans, hats, or T-shirts). Entertainment will be provided by Pky Pruk Band.

Advance tickets are $15 each (day) and $20 when purchase at the door. If you are local you may wish to contact the numbers on the flyer for advance ticket purchase. If you are not in or around the area you can order advance tickets through me. I am in charge of selling these party tickets on-line. I only accept PayPal. Once payment is received your name and the number in your party will be place on the will-call list. You will be required to show your ID at the door. Please make sure that the name you provided can be verified. Only one name is needed for your entire group.

Don’t miss out on this once in a year opportunity to mingle, make new friends, and celebrate 2010 Cambodian New Year in Stockton, CA with Pky Pruk Band.

Feel free to contact me (page or via email) if you have any other questions.
admin@khatiya-korner.com

Orders can be place on my site
http://khatiya-korner.com/blog/2010/04/02/2010-cambodian-new-year-party/