Cambodia For Sale

yak

sarNie Adult
THIS IS BS.. I WANTED TO SLAP THAT WHITE BITCH.. EXCUSE ME BUT OMG.. IT MAKES ME WANTED TO JUMP INTO MY SCREEN I BEAT THE HELL OUT OF EVERYONE IN THAT PARTY.. AND FOR HUN SANG.. OR WHAT EVER YOU SPELL HIS NAME(IT SHOULDNT MATTER EVEN NOW).. WOW.. I THOUGHT HE WAS GOOD FOR A MINUTE UNTIL I WATCHED THIS.. WOW.. SO DISAPPOINTED.. TAKING PEOPLE LANDS AND TURN IT INTO DIRT.. WOW.. I HOPE JUST ONE DAY THESE THING THAT THEY DO TO THESE PEOPLE TURNS BACK ON THEM.. YES KARMA.. LOL KARMA'S IS A BITCH! AND THSOE PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE A HOME NO MORE.. WHERE THEY GO.. OUT THE STREET AND ASKING FOR HELP WHEN OTHERS CAN DO OR DON'T WANT TO DO SHIT.. WHEN WILL SROK KHMER BE A BETTER PLACE..? AND THINKING ABOUT THOSE PROJECTS THEY THINK OF DOING IN PHNOM PHEN.. THEY SHOULD TAKE THAT MONEY AND HELP THE POOR.. BUILD HOSPITALS, SCHOOLS, AND ALL THE THING YOU CAN THINK OF THAT HELP THEM AND MAKE THE DAMN COUNTRY A BETTER PLACE.. BUDDHA, GOD, NAME THEM ALL.. WHEN WILL CAMBODIA OR AS WE CALLED IT SROK KHMER.. WHEN IT WILL BE A BETTER PLACE..?

SORRY IF I GO TO FAR.. I'M JUST TIRED WHO USED MONEY TO BUY PEOPLE HEADS TO DO THE DIRTY WORK...

Ana

sarNie Adult
God! That was ridiculosly stupid -_-
How can they do that?. I feel bad for them. And some even got trick to sell their land~~ WTF?!
Man this is terrible <_<

Areeya

sarNie Adult
this is really terrible...so does this mean the austrilian lady bought cambodia...and try to make the country into a project...that is not right...kicking out those people...noow where they going to stay..at least get them settle to somewhere else...

annaxox

sarNie Egg
yak, i feel the same way
At first i was like, she can't do much coz it isn't her country but when she pretend that nothing had happen i started to hate her :arrg:
i can't believe that all those people at the party is have a good time
I WANT TO HELP THOSE PEOPLE SO MUCH BUT I CAN'T DO NOTHING, I'M POWER LESS
HOW CAN HUN SANG DO SUCH THINGS TO HIS COUNTRY
those people got kick out like cats and dogs :angry:

yak

sarNie Adult
yak, i feel the same way
At first i was like, she can't do much coz it isn't her country but when she pretend that nothing had happen i started to hate her :arrg:
i can't believe that all those people at the party is have a good time
I WANT TO HELP THOSE PEOPLE SO MUCH BUT I CAN'T DO NOTHING, I'M POWER LESS
HOW CAN HUN SANG DO SUCH THINGS TO HIS COUNTRY
those people got kick out like cats and dogs :angry:
I KNOW.. REALLY! AT LEAST GIVE THEM SOME TIME INSTEAD KICKING THEM OUT LIKE THEY'RE NOT HUMAN.. I WAS THINKING LIKE THAT COULD OF BEEN MY UNCLE BECUASE HE LIVES IN SROK SRAI AREA.. AND I HOPE IT WASN'T HIM.. BUT OMG.. FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE PEOPLE IN THE SRAI AREA.. THEY REALLY WORKED HARD FOR THOSE CORPS TO GROW AND SALE.. AND NOW.. HOW ARE THEY GOING TO SUPPORT THEIR FAMILY..

solin

sarNie Adult
It's not very a surprise ! Hun Sen has always been a selfish evil man who doesn't care about Cambodia but only aims to be richer and richer.
It's sad to see all these poor people lose everything like that without beeing able to do something...but what can we do ?
Actually, I just hope that Hun Sen could die in cruel conditions...I have never wished the death of someone until I know this man !

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Gosh when will Cambodia prosper when all the government is corrupted. I feel sorry for all those people huy. The world will never be a better place with all this selfish evil people. I hope KARMA gets this people soon like the guy that died in that helicopter crash it would soon happen to all those people. That why I don't even want to go visit my own country because of all the corruption not even safe enough to visit.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I cried when I saw the video. They are so selfish, I felt terrible for the Khmer ppl & their families.

yak

sarNie Adult
I cried when I saw the video. They are so selfish, I felt terrible for the Khmer ppl & their families.
When I was a little one.. My cousin will always tell me that boy's don't cry.. So I grew up with that word and it made me have a hard time crying.. But this one cried.. It got to the point that I just want to fly there and Whoop Some Ass! Lol

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
THIS IS BS.. I WANTED TO SLAP THAT WHITE BITCH.. EXCUSE ME BUT OMG.. IT MAKES ME WANTED TO JUMP INTO MY SCREEN I BEAT THE HELL OUT OF EVERYONE IN THAT PARTY.. AND FOR HUN SANG.. OR WHAT EVER YOU SPELL HIS NAME(IT SHOULDNT MATTER EVEN NOW).. WOW.. I THOUGHT HE WAS GOOD FOR A MINUTE UNTIL I WATCHED THIS.. WOW.. SO DISAPPOINTED.. TAKING PEOPLE LANDS AND TURN IT INTO DIRT.. WOW.. I HOPE JUST ONE DAY THESE THING THAT THEY DO TO THESE PEOPLE TURNS BACK ON THEM.. YES KARMA.. LOL KARMA'S IS A BITCH! AND THSOE PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE A HOME NO MORE.. WHERE THEY GO.. OUT THE STREET AND ASKING FOR HELP WHEN OTHERS CAN DO OR DON'T WANT TO DO SHIT.. WHEN WILL SROK KHMER BE A BETTER PLACE..? AND THINKING ABOUT THOSE PROJECTS THEY THINK OF DOING IN PHNOM PHEN.. THEY SHOULD TAKE THAT MONEY AND HELP THE POOR.. BUILD HOSPITALS, SCHOOLS, AND ALL THE THING YOU CAN THINK OF THAT HELP THEM AND MAKE THE DAMN COUNTRY A BETTER PLACE.. BUDDHA, GOD, NAME THEM ALL.. WHEN WILL CAMBODIA OR AS WE CALLED IT SROK KHMER.. WHEN IT WILL BE A BETTER PLACE..?

SORRY IF I GO TO FAR.. I'M JUST TIRED WHO USED MONEY TO BUY PEOPLE HEADS TO DO THE DIRTY WORK...
i totally agree w/ you! and i hope karma does bite them in arse really hard!

these land evictions are illegal. you can't just force ppl out of their lands w/o their consent. that is crossing the line. hun sen being the scary cat that he is, paid ppl to do his dirty work. if he wants to take the land, go take it himself and be a man. no one wants a prime minister who can't face his own ppl. i understand that he wants to "modernize" cambodia. but first of all, he, as a leader, should talk to his ppl, negotiate, and reach an agreement/ compromise so that both parties will be satisfied. 20,000 riels is not enough for each family to start all over. all of their valuable possessions are buried in those debris after those bulldozer attacked those homes. what hun sen should've done was build an apt complex for the ppl, free of charge in exchange for their land. it would even be better if hun sen took the foreign aid and build schools and hospitals, fix the traffic, sewage system, and clean up the city before he even bothers to think about "modernizing" the place. as a true leader, your ppl and country should come first, not your wants and needs.

i really wish the ppl would get together and protest against the gov't. i'm just afraid they'll get attacked by the crooked officers. and there's no way in hell those judges are gonna side w/ the ppl bc they're buddies w/ hun sen. they're all based on corrupted principles. it's a shame that hun sen wants to be different from pol pot, but hun sen's no different from pol pot all. everyone should have human rights, which cambodia lacks due to a prime minister w/ a corrupted mentality.