Buy,Sell,Trade Thai/Chinese Dramas & Lakorns

yak

sarNie Adult
I checked the website. It isn't the one that I am looking for. I am looking for the 1987 version, and I think the dubbing company was Angkor Thom. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Its Nokor Thom.. I have it, but my mom said my copy(the tapes) is starting to get mess up.. I guess its getting sticky or the pictures sucks.. Lol..

yak

sarNie Adult
Are you selling it?
Mine isn't original.. But I did recorded from the original copy... But I think you won't like the way I recorded.. I'll be glad to sale it too, but I really don't have the time to sit and record.. Maybe I'll ask someone in the family to do that for me..

thearry

sarNie Egg
Mine isn't original.. But I did recorded from the original copy... But I think you won't like the way I recorded.. I'll be glad to sale it too, but I really don't have the time to sit and record.. Maybe I'll ask someone in the family to do that for me..
Let me know when you are ready to sell them. Thanks.

Bophavdo

sarNie Egg
Really!!!?? Omg, I can't believe it.. ^_^... Almost every story I go to they always says "No we dont have it" or "Missing parts." And some of the store are really stupid recording over their old Boran lakorn just because no one wants to rent it... Until They met me.. LMAO.. They regret it now..! LMAO..

Thank you!

I've uploaded Pkar Ktol Meas the old version for you to see. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp8DgO8YUrU so if you want it I've already added it to my site.

Chandahou

sarNie Egg
I've never seen this movie before but, it looks really good. I would like to buy this one and Preah Jey Mean Kul. I don't see on your site yet do you have for sale?

yak

sarNie Adult
Really!!!?? Omg, I can't believe it.. ^_^... Almost every story I go to they always says "No we dont have it" or "Missing parts." And some of the store are really stupid recording over their old Boran lakorn just because no one wants to rent it... Until They met me.. LMAO.. They regret it now..! LMAO..

Thank you!

I've uploaded Pkar Ktol Meas the old version for you to see. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp8DgO8YUrU so if you want it I've already added it to my site.
Thank you! Any updates for the other boran lakorns i listed?

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i have it but i have some issues with part 1. i'll try to repair it at the shop and if it's ok, i can up it for you. check your box in 1 week.

Muddie Murda

smile...
It has been reported that buklaoboi360 has scammed a few people already.
He buys items and then once he receives the item, he files for fraud with his credit card, then sellers lose money AND they are fined a $10 charge back fee.

His name is Chris Bone. All his other info is listed below.

Chris Bone
xxxx Abbeyfield DR
Jacksonville Florida 32277

(House number censored.)

And his email is cst.bone@gmail.com

This email is used for paypal transaction.
If you receive a payment from him, just refund it back immediately. If someone (with another username, as one can re-register) exchanges this address with you, just back out of the transaction.
It's NOT worth the trouble.

Do not do transactions with this person. You have been warned!!

Thank you ^_^

-Muddie-

Chandahou

sarNie Egg
Does anyone by chance have the older version of Ngao Asoke with Ae and Eg?
bophavdo.com has it for sell. I got it from her. She didn't list the movie on her site but, she have it though. Just email her that you want it and she'll send you the invoice or she'll add it on her site for you. I got it from her for $13.00

Maika

sarNie Egg
Hello Bophavdo,

Do you have this Thai boran lakorn ?

- Ao Kross Kai Sith ( Koh Kaya Sith )

- Si Yod Kumon (2001)

Bophavdo

sarNie Egg
Hello Bophavdo,

Do you have this Thai boran lakorn ?

- Ao Kross Kai Sith ( Koh Kaya Sith )

- Si Yod Kumon (2001)
I have Koh Kaya Sith but, Si Yod Kumon I'm not sure. Do you have the Khmer title for it? So that way its easier for me to ask my mom.