Buy,Sell,Trade Thai/Chinese Dramas & Lakorns

yak

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' timestamp='1294186698' post='734845']
Didn't you buy it from that one site? I don't recall it, but there was a preview and a picture of it.
[/quote]

Oh no.. That's a Thai Boran Lakorn.. There was a Khmer classic one that they made in the 80's and a lot of people wanted it too, but when they order it they never got it.. My mom was one of those people who didn't get her package.. But what can you do.. That was a long time ago before I was born..

mia07

Introvert
Oh no.. That's a Thai Boran Lakorn.. There was a Khmer classic one that they made in the 80's and a lot of people wanted it too, but when they order it they never got it.. My mom was one of those people who didn't get her package.. But what can you do.. That was a long time ago before I was born..
Are you talking about the one that was made in the late 70s/early 80s where the guy didn't die?

Maika

sarNie Egg
I do not quite understand what you mean, but i and Yak mean this Khmer Movie :scratchhead2:

Preview :

Bophavdo

sarNie Egg
Hey Bophavao.. Do you have this..?

80’s – 90's Boran Lakorn
Thevabot Bey Roduv
Thkol Meas
Chenda Samot
Soppasith
Preah Neang Tnu Keo
Rithysen Neang Kongrey
Thep Dida Chenda Samouth
Gomin
Preah Chan Korup
Preah TinaWong
Kay Saw Botomear
Sung Sa Rajey
Yor Pro Klin
Mong Bpa(Thai tittle )
I look through the box where my mom keep all her old Thai Boran in and found Pka thkol Meas the old vesion.

Bophavdo

sarNie Egg
Oh okay.. I really don't remember how the preview goes.. I was so little when I seen that.. LMAO.. But for the other two boran pictures you just posted. I finally see it.. But I can't read Khmer T_T.. Can you upload the preview for me please? That would be a big help.. I'll be making a big order from your website soon.. Oh I have some pictures of the boran lakorns I'm looking for.. Some of the them I already mention it to you that I was looking for them too.. LOL

I don't remember this one.. LMAO

Thep Deda Moeha Somouth

Thevabot Bey Roduv

Kay Saw Botomear
The First picture looks very familiar I think I might have that one. If I come across it I'll let you know. Same with the other two you posted. For the two Boran I posted I'll try to upload the preview soon for you.

mia07

Introvert
I do not quite understand what you mean, but i and Yak mean this Khmer Movie :scratchhead2:

Preview :

Yeah.. that's the one I'm talking about, too. It looks interesting. I saw parts of it uploaded on YT, but not the full version.

yak

sarNie Adult
[quote name='Bophavdo' timestamp='1294341243' post='735181']
I look through the box where my mom keep all her old Thai Boran in and found Pka thkol Meas the old vesion.
[/quote]

Really!!!?? Omg, I can't believe it.. ^_^... Almost every story I go to they always says "No we dont have it" or "Missing parts." And some of the store are really stupid recording over their old Boran lakorn just because no one wants to rent it... Until They met me.. LMAO.. They regret it now..! LMAO..

[quote name='Bophavdo' timestamp='1294341581' post='735184']
The First picture looks very familiar I think I might have that one. If I come across it I'll let you know. Same with the other two you posted. For the two Boran I posted I'll try to upload the preview soon for you.
[/quote]

Thank you!

[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' timestamp='1294355991' post='735231']
Yeah.. that's the one I'm talking about, too. It looks interesting. I saw parts of it uploaded on YT, but not the full version.
[/quote]

Yeah, they did posted a little part of it.. But I want the movie.. Lol

Babyt

sarNie Elites
Which one is that? Is that the one where Noi Bussakorn is a ghost?
no its the one where johnny wanted revenge on noi's family so he made her sister fall in love with him n on the wedding day he left..n later on he kidnaps noi to his resort or something

thearry

sarNie Egg
I have the old version of Keo Na Ma but, I'm not sure what company it is. I didn't list it on my site yet but I have though.
I checked the website. It isn't the one that I am looking for. I am looking for the 1987 version, and I think the dubbing company was Angkor Thom. Correct me if I'm wrong.