Buy,Sell,Trade Thai/Chinese Dramas & Lakorns

kaaa

sarNie Egg
hello,

just take a look here:
http://asianvideo.cabanova.fr/
I have somes lakorns and drama, please pm me, thank u.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I'm looking for Korean Drama COFFEE PRINCE and SAD LOVE STORY dubbed by CLE. I can buy, trade or exchange movies with you. I have lots of old movies and some new and not so old one too. Chinesse, Thai you tell me.

thanks

Iya

sarNie Adult
I'm looking for Korean Drama COFFEE PRINCE and SAD LOVE STORY dubbed by CLE. I can buy, trade or exchange movies with you. I have lots of old movies and some new and not so old one too. Chinesse, Thai you tell me.

thanks
i have both of them. umm...do you want the orginal from CLE? i don't mind selling what i have or trading movies with you. do you mind giving me a list of what you have?

Babyt

sarNie Elites
does anyone have Duay Rang Atitarn with Kob n Sarunyu by mayura on DVD for sale...i've been looking for it, wanna buy it

solin

sarNie Adult
i dont think i trust ekomsantine...plus i think $28 is way too expensive
Why ? I have bought it here and had no problem !
I agree 28$ is quite expensive but it's worth
The quality is good for an old lakorn

yak

sarNie Adult
I'm a customer from ekomsantine and I never had any problem from them. You can ask Khatiya.. I used to ask her about boran lakorn and some other one as well.. And yes, their quality for old lakorn are really good

darah

sarNie Egg
I was wondering do you have

Jong Paw Clang Clai Jeviey Clang Chite 1980's, starring Savitree Samipak

I would like to buy it is it dubbed in khmer/mayura. THANK YOU.

Maika

sarNie Egg
I am looking for any Thai boran lakorn, does anyone have its,please let me know.

- Tuk Jet Mdai
- Vong Sovann
- Neang Tkol Meas
- Tida Prey Phnom
- Gomin
- Sing ha krai Poup

But I will not pay more than $ 15 and if you accept Paypal...

Bophavdo

sarNie Egg
I am looking for any Thai boran lakorn, does anyone have its,please let me know.

- Tuk Jet Mdai
- Vong Sovann
- Neang Tkol Meas
- Tida Prey Phnom
- Gomin
- Sing ha krai Poup

But I will not pay more than $ 15 and if you accept Paypal...
I have those Thai Boran on my site for $15.00 each if your interested in buying them go to www.bophavdo.com Theres some that I haven't listed on my site yet but I have them.

Chandahou

sarNie Egg
Hi, I'm a new member here and I'm looking for this very old Boran series for my mom. Its called Gawbur Chalarvan its about Alligator. Its very old does anybody here have it for sale?

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I have those Thai Boran on my site for $15.00 each if your interested in buying them go to www.bophavdo.com Theres some that I haven't listed on my site yet but I have them.
Do you have the thai boran "Av Pich Pram Pee Por" in khmer dubbed for sale?