All of these include shipping:

Badarn jai-22 end- $18
Ngao asoke (new)-21 end-$18
Ngao asoke (old)-14 end-$12
namfon and paul- 20 end-$17
win, kwan, and poo-24 end-$20

I also have:
sawan bieng-ann and ken-20end-$17 (pgd)
Bupay Leh Ruk-aum and por-26 end-$22 (ntry)
Amy and Pepper-daughter in law-20 end-$17 (ntry)
Noon and Paul-Rahut Rissaya-23 end-$20 (ntry)
Kob and Por-where she lost her memory-14 end-$12 (mayura)
Kob and John-14 end-$12 (mayura)
Kade and Kwan-14 end-$12 (mayura)
Jenjira-Willy and joy-18 end-$15 (mayura)

Please email me at :

nancythai588@gmail.com

I have some others too..

gurl588

sarNie Egg
I forgot to add:

Badarn jai-22 end- $18 (pgd)
Ngao asoke (new)-21 end-$18 (pgd)
Ngao asoke (old)-14 end-$12 (mayura)
namfon and paul- 20 end-$17 (pgd)
win, kwan, and poo-24 end-$20 (pgd)

khmerbaby

sarNie Egg
Does anyone have the following series? If so, I'm willing to buy or trade.

Price of Glory 2005
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Aqua Heroes 2003
At the Threshold of an Era I and II
Saga of the Lost Kingdom
The Battlefield
Find the Light

noon4eva

sarNie Egg
Does anyone have Immortal Love?? Its an ATV series that came out in 1997. I would really really like to watch it again!!! Thanks

sweetbun

sarNie Egg
Does anyone have the following series? If so, I'm willing to buy or trade.

Price of Glory 2005
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Aqua Heroes 2003
At the Threshold of an Era I and II
Saga of the Lost Kingdom
The Battlefield
Find the Light

i have the battlefield and crouching tiger, hidden dragon

battlefield 34 ep. $25
crouching tiger $20
shipping 3 dollar.. message me if you are interested

Does anyone have Immortal Love?? Its an ATV series that came out in 1997. I would really really like to watch it again!!! Thanks
Noon4eva i have this $15 shippin and handling 3 message me if you r iterested

sayla_monychan

sarNie Egg
Hello, I'm interested in trading or selling. I have a boran lakorn in Khmer. It's Kula San Suey. Anyone interested? I have part 1 and part 2/part3

reasangkor

sarNie Egg
Hi, anyone selling or know where i can buy this old boran serie "Malaitong" khmer dubbed (thai title). I don't know the khmer title of this lakorn..but it starred kob when she was young and chatree (the guy that plays bunthong in "Kae na mah"). Thank you so much!

Ahnie2cute

sarNie Egg
I have Immortal love dubbed in khmer by ATV if your interested in buying email me @ ahnie2cuteyahoo.com or you can visit my myspace page www.myspace.com/dubbedinkhmer

reasangkor

sarNie Egg
I have this old Boran series starring kop in it but, its called Neang Sauk Kraope is it that one?
Oh i have that one already, thank you anyway :) hmm..it's hard to get a hold of the old ones, a lot of the originals were much better. I'm not really into the modern remakes. What other boran series do you have dubbed by nokor thom video? thanks a bunch!

stquick

sarNie Egg
I have this movie in Thai Dubbed, Haab Khong Mae, starring Kunlanat Kunpreeyawat and Kamol Siritaranon. It's in original dvd case with lakorn art. I'm selling it for 15.00. Email me if you are interested.

I also added a lot of Mayura Dubbed Lakorns on flickr. If you are interested in purchasing, please e-mail sihaytran@yahoo.com

Flickr Lakorn Link

khmerbaby

sarNie Egg
I recommend purchasing from IAMovies although some prices can be a little pricy. At least their quality and service is much better than Angkordvds, Khmerhut and DubbedLakorn. As for individual sellers, Ahnie on myspace is a nice person with great deals. I won't point fingers but some sellers out there are so ignorant. They trade series with people and sell them right after. I mean, sure you've traded so the series is techinically yours but in a way it's not right. They also purchase from sites like Iamovies and sell them right after or add exactly the same series as the site. It's funny since it seems like they're trying to compete with an actual bussiness. Thus, their prices are too cheap to the point where it looses the value of a series. The Foundation, a classic series from retail dvds was sold for $12 when they traded it with someone who bought it for nearly $30.

Also, if you're gonna sell your series, at least have some art or somehow make it professional. Members here on Sarnworld are fine. It's just those who only come on this site once to advertise theirselves.

liuxing

sarNie Egg
I recommend purchasing from IAMovies although some prices can be a little pricy. At least their quality and service is much better than Angkordvds, Khmerhut and DubbedLakorn. As for individual sellers, Ahnie on myspace is a nice person with great deals. I won't point fingers but some sellers out there are so ignorant. They trade series with people and sell them right after. I mean, sure you've traded so the series is techinically yours but in a way it's not right. They also purchase from sites like Iamovies and sell them right after or add exactly the same series as the site. It's funny since it seems like they're trying to compete with an actual bussiness. Thus, their prices are too cheap to the point where it looses the value of a series. The Foundation, a classic series from retail dvds was sold for $12 when they traded it with someone who bought it for nearly $30.

Also, if you're gonna sell your series, at least have some art or somehow make it professional. Members here on Sarnworld are fine. It's just those who only come on this site once to advertise theirselves.
I'm sorry but I have always bought my series from ladyaunt and I can tell you that she did a very good job and she offer good service too! and she didn't bought from IAM, I know it because some of her series was request by me and IAM doesn't have it so excuse me, I think you should change your mind about her! I agree that IAM does a good job too but it rest that people has the right to chose from whom they want to buy, so you can keep your bad comment for yourself!thanks!