Buy,Sell,Trade Thai/Chinese Dramas & Lakorns

yak

sarNie Adult
genkers said:
can anyone post a picture of thep sarm rudoo cause i think i might have but i'm not sure if i do havee it is probablyt in my room somewhere so i need to know wat i'm looking for lol
[post="172673"][/post]​
khmerxhomie said:
scroll up...ders a pic of it lol
[post="172723"][/post]​
HERE U GO...! ITS THE OLD ONE THOUGHT.... AND YES, I HOPE SHE HAVE IT TOO... PLEASE BUDDHA HELP... :lmao:..

khmerxhomie

sarNie Egg
yak said:
uh, i dont know if she still have it because sounds like the person who damaged it might have it still . also that person pass away too.. but i can ask her if she has it still. by the way it soulds like u have parts of this movie?
[post="172774"][/post]​

noo i dont have n e parts to it..i jz watched it when i wz really young and now i jz really wana rewatch it...haha so i dont even care if ders 3 parts missin or not...

sarN

sarNie Granny
humm .. im goin email my friend in cambodia see if they have dat old boran . thank for the picture

savanna

sarNie Egg
Hi, does anyone have a lakorn with Pete & Ann where Ann's uncle or aunt try to kill her and she some how end up with Pete living with him. Also another one with Johnny & Kat if anyone have these 2 movies I will trade these are the movies I have in DVD right now.....Pkai Pruk, Thumpand Snong Reday, Pka Kao, Kula Raup Sross (boran movies), Wanda, Snaeha Neang Jenjira, Tarm Hua Jai Pai Sood Lah, Kromom Mean Prisna & I have more but these are the one I have in DVD right now.

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
k here the deal i'm looking for some old kob movies not really new ones but old ones dubbe in khmer if u have any can u either post pic here so i know wat it looks like or pm me with pics then we can work something out thank you

k nvm i actually found the title of movie i wanted and now i jsut need to find some one who has it it is called :

Promlikit and has 17 Parts i think
here is a picture: pm me with price if u have and please tell me if its dvd or vhs cause those are the only 2 kind of format i want really thank you
oh yea in this lakorn all i know is that brooke sells eggs

noon4eva

sarNie Egg
Hi, i'm looking to buy or trade for this series in cambodian. If you have it please pm me cuz i really would like to get it for my sister for christmas. Thank you

Sramoal Derm Asoke- ae and ekgarat
Ponlork Snaeh- noon and kade
Tuk Jet Mdai

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Im looking 2 buy Kamin Gup Poon don't know how 2 spell khmer title so i don't wanna try but da stars are Aon/Vicky/Job/Joy S.

if you want i know some 1 who will sell Ae/ekgaret i got a copy 4rm tat person also so they are trustworthy

yak

sarNie Adult
Hi, i'm looking to buy or trade for this series in cambodian. If you have it please pm me cuz i really would like to get it for my sister for christmas. Thank you

Sramoal Derm Asoke- ae and ekgarat
Ponlork Snaeh- noon and kade
Tuk Jet Mdai

you can find these lakorn in this siteekomsantime

so_real_gurl

sarNie Egg
does nayon have any newlakorns dubbed in khmer like taley jai pleung payu or that new tik lakorn?! or anyywhere i can find lakorns in khmer?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
HERE U GO...! ITS THE OLD ONE THOUGHT.... AND YES, I HOPE SHE HAVE IT TOO... PLEASE BUDDHA HELP... :lmao:..

Oh I had this lakorn but my mom threw it away after we moved...it's really good. LOLz but I watched it so many times that the tapes were all messed up anyways. Actually my mom threw away all my favorite lakorns boran....

yak

sarNie Adult
T_T.... i wish she didnt do that... i used too have it too, but i my mom gave it away.... T_T..... now im im looking for it and this one person who i met online says she have it in dvd... so, im wondering if she still do have it or not..

akanin

sarNie Elites
:lol: I just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be selling Thai Lakorns Dubbed by Mayura Video. Every series comes with professional designs and 2-3 episodes per disc. I'll be selling both Old and New series. Good Quality and Cheap Prices. Looking for a certain thai lakorn? Just pm me for any questions about prices and any series you would like to purchase. :lol:

noon4eva

sarNie Egg
I'm selling some old and chinese series and lakorns on dvd in khmer. If anyone is interested, feel free to pm me for a list. Old chinese series i have are like Revelation of the Last Hero.