Buy,Sell,Trade Thai/Chinese Dramas & Lakorns

yak

sarNie Adult
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
does anyone have the TVB series "Chor Lau Heung" (starring Miu Kiu Wei, Barbara Yung) dubbed in khmer for sale???
[post="143469"][/post]​
try angkor-dvds.com ..

i would like to khnow if someone sale kula san suay in Khmer dubbed please because i really want to buy it.....i can't order it anywhere and maybe someone in sarnworld have it and sale it....if u have it and sale it pm me please ...( it will be great if u have it in dvd because i think it have too much cd in vcd)....thx by advance

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Pinkystar said:
It is :
http://www.angkor-dvds.com/merchant2/
[post="143941"][/post]​
OMG those are some great deals on Chinese series....

Question....how the heck do I order from that website?

I just want Chinese series...they don't have information on how to send the payment or etc? Do they take credit card, check, etc or if so do I need to send my check first or do they sent me the items and I pay later. Last one...how many days for the free shipping to reach my Hood (home).

Thanks buddies. :)

Pinkystar

sarNie Egg
BlueMoon said:
OMG those are some great deals on Chinese series....

Question....how the heck do I order from that website?

I just want Chinese series...they don't have information on how to send the payment or etc? Do they take credit card, check, etc or if so do I need to send my check first or do they sent me the items and I pay later. Last one...how many days for the free shipping to reach my Hood (home).

Thanks buddies. :)
[post="151408"][/post]​
My bro ordered from them and they take Paypal or you can email them and ask them if you can send them MO. The shipping is pretty fast. They have a special going on right now, buy any 3 series, get 1 Lakorn free. I am going some for my mom. B)

akanin

sarNie Elites
Pinkystar said:
My bro ordered from them and they take Paypal or you can email them and ask them if you can send them MO. The shipping is pretty fast. They have a special going on right now, buy any 3 series, get 1 Lakorn free. I am going some for my mom. B)
[post="151604"][/post]​
How's the quality and what type of casing and labels does it come in/with? How many eps per disc? Thai lakorn dubbed in khmer is it Mayura voice? because some of them don't have the mayura logo on their lakorn pic...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
thanks but I change my mind...cuz they don't take personal check which is strange and there's no address on that site...it's not professional....I guess I'll wait for another website that sells Chinese with more quality...and if the person is a Sarnworld member who is active that would be great...I bought Chor Lau Heung from Noon4eva who's a member here...quality was not good but her price was decent....I haven't bought anything else yet but I might later cuz her other series look decent...

yak

sarNie Adult
thaifan said:
:w000t: Wow this boran lakorn sound really good, make me want to watch it too. Do you guy have pic of the lakorn. I want to try and find it in the shop, the shop owner said he can get any old lakorn out by mayura as long as i can give him the name.
[post="122499"][/post]​

yak

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
i rember watching old thep sarm rudoo yes it was dubb and i believe my granny have the lakorn but over the year it was record over and one time i was looking for use tape to record my spanish soap lol and the tape i use happen to play last 20min of it at the end . I remeber seeing the Gaint dude was mad at the princess ( i guess it his wife or lover) cuz he believe she love some other dude or soetmhing and i remeber the voice too it the same as Keo Na Ma
[post="122734"][/post]​
does she still have it?

thanks for the link for angkor-wat.com! :)

does anyone have the lakorn Ruk Sud Kua (cee/cheer) dubbed in khmer for sale...the khmer title is Sroleng Dol Chueng...i really want to buy a copy of it for myself...not just download and watch it...anyone have it and is willing to sell? :(

yak

sarNie Adult
DAMN!!! I ALMOST FOUND THE OLD TEP 3RUDOO IN KHMER, BUT THE PERSON WHO RENT IT AND DAMAGED 3 PARTS OF THE MOVIE... :wavecry: I WAS SO PISS... :shocked: SO HARD TO FIND IT, BUT IMMA KEEP TRYING TO FIND THESE OLD MOVIES...

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
hey can someone post some [pics of jacky wu aka jason wu or wu jing series
dubbed in khmer

cause i'm hoping to buy some but want to see wat ppl have

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
can anyone post a picture of thep sarm rudoo cause i think i might have but i'm not sure if i do havee it is probablyt in my room somewhere so i need to know wat i'm looking for lol

khmerxhomie

sarNie Egg
genkers said:
can anyone post a picture of thep sarm rudoo cause i think i might have but i'm not sure if i do havee it is probablyt in my room somewhere so i need to know wat i'm looking for lol
[post="172673"][/post]​
scroll up...ders a pic of it lol

khmerxhomie

sarNie Egg
yak said:
DAMN!!! I ALMOST FOUND THE OLD TEP 3RUDOO IN KHMER, BUT THE PERSON WHO RENT IT AND DAMAGED 3 PARTS OF THE MOVIE... :wavecry: I WAS SO PISS... :shocked: SO HARD TO FIND IT, BUT IMMA KEEP TRYING TO FIND THESE OLD MOVIES...
[post="172299"][/post]​

hey yak..the person that you found it off..is he/she stll willing to sell it cz i'll stll buy it even tho its missing 3 tapes...can u get bak to me or PM me when u find out..thankz!

yak

sarNie Adult
uh, i dont know if she still have it because sounds like the person who damaged it might have it still . also that person pass away too.. but i can ask her if she has it still. by the way it soulds like u have parts of this movie?