Buy,Sell,Trade Thai/Chinese Dramas & Lakorns

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ana said:
Sarn, do u have la Ong dao and Komnot snae komnot pea [poison] in khmer? I wanna buy it from u. My mom really really wanna see it :D
[post="136010"][/post]​
Ana girl ! i dont sell mayrua nomore ! You can pm petey @ khmer forum he have those and he give u discount ..just say sarN say so :wub:

Ana

sarNie Adult
^Ok! Thankz :D !

-One more thing :p

Do u only sell to people w/Paypal account now? or can I still send in money order to u like b4 to buy lakorns? oh! and what's next on ur list for the new lakorn? :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , i stilll take money order for those dat don't have paypal . Well , 3 of the new lakorn dat out i didn't like ..it were Cheer/Utt , Kade/Kwan, Kong/Tik so im not ordering it LOL . Im waiting for Oum Rak to end but i prolly goin order Charit/Yard , Aum/Paul .. i need 1 more lakorn to end by June 30 lol .. but yeah dat the next two lakorn dat coming in the frst week of July

sarN

sarNie Granny
yak said:
sarn, ur having boran too by next month right?
[post="136273"][/post]​
thank for reminding me !!! ok , im getting those boran i have on hold too

mtllchrdrock

sarNie Egg
I'm interested to buy... the lakorn in Thai Audio
- Ngow Asok
- Poh Kai Kae, Mai Pra Chon'
- Lhong Ngow Jann
let me know if any of you want to sell :-D any of this
Thanx

yak

sarNie Adult
thank you.... thank you.....!!!

Kazuki

sarNie Egg
o.k cool, can we waiit till you get the other 2 sereis in? and then do this trade?

That'll give me some time also to make the Switch dvd for also.

Kazuki

sarNie Egg
no sorry i don't have the Rose.

sure check my list and see what else you want... let me know if you don't want the switch.

Cheers

sarN

sarNie Granny
Kazuki! ok it Switch den thank !

sarN

sarNie Granny
yak said:
hey sarn, do u have the boran lakorn in yet?
[post="138935"][/post]​
haha , i have order all the boran i have on hold now im just waiting for my frend to reply back if they have it in stock or not but i'll know by Friday of dis week

yak

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
haha , i have order all the boran i have on hold now im just waiting for my frend to reply back if they have it in stock or not but i'll know by Friday of dis week
[post="138937"][/post]​
thank u thank u. :lmao: :wavecry: :w000t:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
sarn - do you have any of rain/bi movies/tv series dub in khmer??? Please let me know.. I am looking for to seeing rain.. a little late on being his fan. :p

Kazuki

sarNie Egg
sarN said:
Kazuki! ok it Switch den thank !
[post="138768"][/post]​
Sorry for the late reply,

Sure, I'll start converting The Switch then and let you know once i finished..

Btw have you got Oum Ruk or Ruen Naree See Chopoo yet? please let me know when you do so we can get the numbers and stuff right.

Cheers.