Buy,Sell,Trade Thai/Chinese Dramas & Lakorns

khmerxhomie

sarNie Egg
yeah! that rang a bell..in khmer is somethn "bei la dol" which mean 3 season..damn it..haha i really do wish someone do have it cz im willing to spend a lot on it..its my fav. boran of all time...

yak

sarNie Adult
khmerxhomie said:
i hope we're talkn about da old version...
[post="122831"][/post]​
yah we were, but the ending part was mess up.. like 5 min she said... ill still take it... LMAO...

Ana

sarNie Adult
Anyone has Criminal Investigator II for sale in khmer?! It was back in 1995.

Starring Felix Wong, Kenix Kwork, Sunny Chan :unsure:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i do ! in thai ! it so long man 26 tape !

yak

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
i do ! in thai ! it so long man 26 tape !
[post="130804"][/post]​
aw! i see... if only i understand thai. i know who has it, but 3-4 tape are missing. still buying it though, im just going to have to replace them..

sarN

sarNie Granny
yak , buddy! i know i been lazy in updateing boran lakorn in khmer but starting next month im goin order some old old boran lakonr den

yak

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
yak , buddy! i know i been lazy in updateing boran lakorn in khmer but starting next month im goin order some old old boran lakonr den
[post="132364"][/post]​
thank you sarn.. hey do u have that movie pra saton neang koel manora. i love that movie... i think that one was better than the one boy & bee in..

yak

sarNie Adult
aw... again in thai... lol.. i love this movie and its hard to find this one.. o didnt u say ur granny have thep sarm rudoo( the old one) in khmer... i was lost in that topic..

sarN

sarNie Granny
Kazuki said:
Trade successfully completed between me and sarN :)
[post="133824"][/post]​
Kazuki !!!! Since u live in Australia .. u think u can get me khmer soap on CTN .. i mean i have CTN Sat too but i dont' have time to watch it and i be missing out on episode and they dont' show rerun till the soap end hahaha. I remeber my friend told me she rent khmer soap at her vdo store soo i was wondering can u get me some ???? I willin to trade or buy :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: --------> there a couple khmer soap dat i really love but it missing episode and if u can get it for me or know anyone who have it ... holller at me :wub:

Kazuki

sarNie Egg
Hey sarN, no sorry we don't follow cambodian soap t.v, ect.., and my parents just use the satellite for khemer news.. ;/ so .. sorry can't help you there..

but if you want another trade for kdrama or whatever i have on my list, let me know. I'm willing to take vcd's now, my parents and aunties love the dvd you made.. heh.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Kazuki said:
Hey sarN, no sorry we don't follow cambodian soap t.v, ect.., and my parents just use the satellite for khemer news.. ;/ so .. sorry can't help you there..

but if you want another trade for kdrama or whatever i have on my list, let me know. I'm willing to take vcd's now, my parents and aunties love the dvd you made.. heh.
[post="135287"][/post]​

OK den i want dis

Goong

The Switch ----> u have a picture of dis im not sure if it hte one i want

Hana Yori Dango + Special

here some of the lakorn i have and it all in dvd format if u interest i have "Mars" in khmer audio . U can click on the picture to see the bigger view

sarN

sarNie Granny
Kazuki said:
The Switch info can be found here..
http://www.spcnet.tv/taiwan_stealingdragon.shtml

I'll have to ask my parents & friends first to see which series they would like to see, I'll get back to you in a couple of days.

Thanks

edit: Btw way do you have OUM RUK or RUEN NAREE SEE CHOMPOO or are they still airing?
[post="135625"][/post]​

ok add Switch ot it too !!! I can get Oum Ruk and RUEN NAREE SEE CHOMPOO when it done airing ... i guessing prolly in the middle of july i'll get those two lakorn :wub:

Ana

sarNie Adult
Sarn, do u have la Ong dao and Komnot snae komnot pea [poison] in khmer? I wanna buy it from u. My mom really really wanna see it :D