Buy,Sell,Trade Thai/Chinese Dramas & Lakorns

yak

sarNie Adult
khmerxhomie said:
Does anyone have old or new version of thep sarm rudoo in khmer? I'm willing to buy.
[post="112884"][/post]​
same here, but like sarn said, "they will look 4 it.."

sreymoum

sarNie Egg
i have it, it's really good but i have them on vhs and i'm so lazy to record it to dvd it so long but if you can't get it from any place...

yak

sarNie Adult
sreymoum said:
i have it, it's really good but i have them on vhs and i'm so lazy to record it to dvd it so long but if you can't get it from any place...
[post="115328"][/post]​
which one??? the old or the new one?

yak

sarNie Adult
sreymoum said:
the new one, this where is yam and aom..
[post="115331"][/post]​
o i see... well, i guess ur not going to convert it 2 dvd... thank you though...

sreymoum

sarNie Egg
I CAN TRY...but it take a bit time and i live in finland not usa, so it will cost a bit more to send them to you...

sarN

sarNie Granny
i do have a copy just dat it not a good quaitly one cuz where i buy it from they prolly didn't use new tape and it was 45 or 46 tape end and i let petey record it for me LOL> in 7 DVD format if u have a paypal account just send money to my email sarnworld@comcast.net for $20

yak

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
i do have a copy just dat it not a good quaitly one cuz where i buy it from they prolly didn't use new tape and it was 45 or 46 tape end and i let petey record it for me LOL> in 7 DVD format if u have a paypal account just send money to my email sarnworld@comcast.net for $20
[post="116719"][/post]​
do happen to have to old one too?

yak

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
i do have a copy just dat it not a good quaitly one cuz where i buy it from they  prolly didn't use new tape and it was 45 or 46 tape end  and i let petey record it for me LOL> in 7 DVD format if u have a paypal account just send money to my email sarnworld@comcast.net  for $20
[post="116719"][/post]​
oops..

khmerxhomie

sarNie Egg
awww shucks..im a lil late in replying butyea i've seen the old version of thep sarm rudoo dubbed in khmer a longgggggggg time ago..and it wz really good..ever since seeing dat boran lakorn i've become a freak of boran series..lol now im desperatley lookn for the old version again in khmer...so far no luck

khmerxhomie

sarNie Egg
oh yea so if anyone do have the old version in khmer on vcd or dvd..please pm me..i'm willing to spend a lot of money for it..

kalarb

sarNie Egg
Anybody here have "All about tin"? Its an old tvb kungfu series. Preferably in dvd format. I am willing to buy this series.

thaifan

sarNie Egg
khmerxhomie said:
awww shucks..im a lil late in replying butyea i've seen the old version of thep sarm rudoo dubbed in khmer a longgggggggg time ago..and it wz really good..ever since seeing dat boran lakorn i've become a freak of boran series..lol now im desperatley lookn for the old version again in khmer...so far no luck
[post="120726"][/post]​
:w000t: Wow this boran lakorn sound really good, make me want to watch it too. Do you guy have pic of the lakorn. I want to try and find it in the shop, the shop owner said he can get any old lakorn out by mayura as long as i can give him the name.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
thaifan said:
:w000t: Wow this boran lakorn sound really good, make me want to watch it too. Do you guy have pic of the lakorn. I want to try and find it in the shop, the shop owner said he can get any old lakorn out by mayura as long as i can give him the name.
[post="122499"][/post]​

Mayura doesn't dub BORAN SERIES. They only do MODERN one.. and if it's BORAN.. its the one without the magical stuff... basically they don't do FANTASY LAKORN eheheh

thaifan

sarNie Egg
:( Oh really, i don't watch boran lakorn so i don't know much about it but since everyone said this one is really good that why i want it too. Well i guess too bad then. Thanks Khatiya.

yak

sarNie Adult
before mayura was called nokor thom. how i know, because i have the old Keo Na Ma. they also translated the old thep sarm rudoo and yah it was good.. lol... i hope someone really have this. in khmer its called(sorry if i didnt spell it right) teav rol bout beh rol del..??? like i said sorry if didnt spell it right, but i know thats the tittle is..

sarN

sarNie Granny
i rember watching old thep sarm rudoo yes it was dubb and i believe my granny have the lakorn but over the year it was record over and one time i was looking for use tape to record my spanish soap lol and the tape i use happen to play last 20min of it at the end . I remeber seeing the Gaint dude was mad at the princess ( i guess it his wife or lover) cuz he believe she love some other dude or soetmhing and i remeber the voice too it the same as Keo Na Ma

yak

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
i rember watching old thep sarm rudoo yes it was dubb and i believe my granny have the lakorn but over the year it was record over and one time i was looking for use tape to record my spanish soap lol and the tape i use happen to play last 20min of it at the end . I remeber seeing the Gaint dude was mad at the princess ( i guess it his wife or lover) cuz he believe she love some other dude or soetmhing and i remeber the voice too it the same as Keo Na Ma
[post="122734"][/post]​
yah he thought she loved darai jak. i think thats how u spell it... lol... aw sarn.. lol... well i know where you can get all old boran in khmer at.. but i think u wont go do that.. if you want to, ill tell u more..

yak

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
[post="116719"][/post]​
i forgot what we was talking about here.... the old one or the new one..