Buy a wife or husband

yak

sarNie Adult
AW.... thats true, hes not good looking... but she thinks he have a nice ass.. lol.. i wanna go to their concert, but dont have money to fly there T_T... and plus concert wont happen untill next year..

sarN

sarNie Granny
really!! You friend is right ! Even i think he got a nice bun ....3 & 4 years ago he love to wear those tight pant and those see thur shirt . Before , at aisan rental store they have KHMER CONCERT for rental ( now it stop ) and I love to watch him perform on stage cuz the dude can dance ! When i was in Cambodia . When i go buy clothes for my cousin they alway want the "Preath Savth 's pant" lol dat wat they call it . It a tight pant with a little bell bottom ...it was really a style for the Preath 's fan !!! And who ever wear see thru shirt they call you " Ah ' Javi " ..sorry dotn know khmer/english lol .. it mean " you bird !"

yak

sarNie Adult
really!! You friend is right ! Even i think he got a nice bun ....3 & 4 years ago he love to wear those tight pant and those see thur shirt . Before , at aisan rental store they have KHMER CONCERT for rental ( now it stop ) and I love to watch him perform on stage cuz the dude can dance ! When i was in Cambodia . When i go buy clothes for my cousin they alway want the "Preath Savth 's pant" lol dat wat they call it . It a tight pant with a little bell bottom ...it was really a style for the Preath 's fan !!! And who ever wear see thru shirt they call you " Ah ' Javi " ..sorry dotn know khmer/english lol .. it mean " you bird !"
gurl... its AH PREAB... thats bird... lol....

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
maybe because i was born from Canada and not really know all tradition khmer
still i'm khmer and chinese and yes i hear a lot that things...
and i have a friend who have boyfriend but!!! the mother said she need to marries a child from a politicien at Cambodge

first..well she born in Cambodge but she live more here in Canada
I was surprised and really feel like ..... i don't have a word for that ...

I was asking something like that too from a family and family ..
god what going on ? we cannot make a convenance marriage !!! marriage it's for a LIFE !!! and i don't think it's good things for each person who need to do that ...

maybe i'm really bad girl if i write something like that ..but if my uncle or my aunt asked me and cry i married someone i never know and because this person need to come in Canada ...

wait!! sorry but i don't care

what going on in this world ..o.o
buy a wife and husband o.o omg ..we ''human'' become a THINGS!!! to BUY!! O.O

je suis vraiment fachée de voir cela ... c'est impossible et immoral

ps: and well i dunno if i lucky or not but i have a family in Cambodge who is politiciens
but well they really gentle and help a lot people. My family from there said it's really corruption TOTAL.

need to do something ...well yes
but for that ..need more young person like us who make maybe a organisation ...maybe from internet ..dunno

and about a liberty from Cambodge ...
J'espère que nous allons avoir la permission de porter ce que l'on veut!!!!
C'est vraiment pas juste de ne pas pouvoir s'habiller comme l'on veut ...

Je suis tout à fait d'accord avec le fait que les êtres humains ne sont pas des objets et tout comme toi la famillle de ma mère est très influente là-bas...c'est horrible de voir à quel point , le mariage devient seulement une fin pour atteindre son but dans la vie et donc réduit à une simple farce...but sometimes ppl don't have choice and this is the only way for them to run away from this country and wish a better life....the liberty is another question there.... the fear of die make ppl don't try to be against the government.... and then they are no freedom and they are like the slaves ...i hope like u that one dy everything will be change....

untinnu

sarNie Adult
this was offered to my cousin..and now she just left for srok khmer to get married..

i have no idea what my answer would be..i mean..it doesn't have to be a real marriage right? and there is money involve...call me a gold-digger but who doesn't want money..

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol !! right on Unit !!! I know I know it not good but if it $35,000 - $50,000 .. how can u say no ?

yak

sarNie Adult
thats how some khmer old folks are... that try to plans our future with ppls we dont know... they think thats the right way....

dfemc

sarNie Adult
if someone pays me, i'll marry them...and i'll even help them get their citizenship. reeeeally...name a price ...

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
Je suis tout à fait d'accord avec le fait que les êtres humains ne sont pas des objets et tout comme toi la famillle de ma mère est très influente là-bas...c'est horrible de voir à quel point , le mariage devient seulement une fin pour atteindre son but dans la vie et donc réduit à une simple farce...but sometimes ppl don't have choice and this is the only way for them to run away from this country and wish a better life....the liberty is another question there.... the fear of die make ppl don't try to be against the government.... and then they are no freedom and they are like the slaves ...i hope like u that one dy everything will be change....
cela fait longtemps que je ne suis pas venu dans le forum lol :hug:

Juste à dire que le gouvernement est pourri!!!! :( <_< zut
C'est vraiment trop horrible ce qui se passe la bas et les personnes qui veulent juste de l'argent pour en avoir plus

c'est koi leur problème o.o

better country ...
I'm from canada and because i was born here ..i just know this country is normal ..why everyone want to come here o.o ..[same time all asians actors from korean, chinese, japanese too o.o]

i know many person who come from cambodgia and live here now ...
the comment was ...''it's cold here'' , ''boring'' ..''i want to go home'' ...return to cambodgia ...
''miss everyone''

humm but why they decide to come in Canada? ..if they don't want ...
and why they want return in cambodgia if they have so much problem over there o.o

still dunno if it's good or not to ''married'' with someone from cambodgia..
if you married a girl and take with you into your country ...she dunno nothing ..so she become a ''slave'' [not joking but some it's true o.o]

if it's a guy and you take him here ...
maybe he going just to divorce you and run with a others girls ..
or he don't do nothing for work and you need to paid everything to him everyday + keep home o.o

Sarn: humm if someone give me more 150 000...i'm really don't want it to married with someone i don't know and i know he just want come in my country ....

+ imagine you have for a life a ''marriage contract'' ...and after maybe a divorce o.o

i want married someone i know and have a feeling ^^
hum.. but for sure ..it's a asian

pleang sney: you want take it ^________^
5$ was really cheap :lol:

pleang sney: you want take it ^________^
5$ was really cheap :lol:
;) no thank u even if it's really cheap.... -_- i don't want it and i don't need it... :arrg: no matter how much is it..still we talking about human and not new toys.... :angry: -_-

N.B.: contente de te voir poster à nouveau :wub:

-_- totally agree with what u say but we can't change ppl and the way they think....no matter the way they choose they are their owner......... -_-

yak

sarNie Adult
well, it takes yrs and time to change someone... if u believe in it... as for me.. wont wast anytime, but if it is soulmate.. cant stop it from coming..

well, it takes yrs and time to change someone... if u believe in it... as for me.. wont wast anytime, but if it is soulmate.. cant stop it from coming..
i khnow ;) and i don't believe in it...just that sometimes ppl need we help them to open their eyes...impossible, maybe? but still we have to keep the faith and look at the future............ :rolleyes: