Buy a wife or husband

AF4aZns

sarNie Egg
lorrin I like what you said in your last paragraph. I'm like that too girl. *high five* Lol I could never force myself to marry someone who I hardly even know. My parents thought about making me marry one of my cousin before too, but I would always say NO and change the subject. I'm just glad they understand me when I broke it off with some monk guy who wanted to marry me someday. He was just weird period. Uhhhhh I don't even want to talk about it, but it was very hard for me to get over it. Cuz I did it for my parents and I never had feelings for him too. I was actually hurting myself by forcing myself to get to know him.

sarN

sarNie Granny
o yeah . it is werid to be force marry or even force to know a person ur parent want to set u up with . I understand . My parent want to set me up too but i want to get to know the guy first but so far .. i have no feeling for him once so ever lol even though he have a good backgroudn but errr ....i just can't accept it *sigh* ....it feel weird just knowing ur parent want you to marry some guy u dont know .. lord he prolly fart in bed for all i know ....

sarN

sarNie Granny
lolz @ yak . My sister is a morning fart butt ...i use to sleep with her and she fart so loud early in the morning waking me up with the nosie and smell ...hahah ...

yak

sarNie Adult
uh, sometimes... not all the time... i only do that when i need to go take a dump... LMAO... girl were going off topic here... :lmao: :sweat:

none3

sarNie Hatchling
My friend is looking into this. This really really distant cousin of hers will pay her $50,000 to marry him. She's gonna go for it because she has to pay off her student loan. I was like...are you crazy? She said."as long as it pays the bills, i'm doing it." I was really shocked. I warned her against it. I also mentioned about not sleeping with him because he might have AIDS. I heard a lot about this happening in Cambodia. Men and Women getting STD's or AIDS because they slept with their brides or grooms. She said she will not sleep with this dude, I told her "your very beautiful, what if he decides to really want to marry you?" She said "hell no I'm not sleeping with him."...........hmmmm, we'll see how it goes. I hope she changes her mind. :huh:

the thing about getting marry in cambodia like that... is they test both of the marrying person's blood before they allow them to get marry... u know to make sure they have aids... cause if they do have aids they inform the both parties and from then on it's however they want to take it....i don't think all that money is worth like giving up ur freedom u know... but duno maybe ppl who do that fall in love wit the one they marry.. never know..... but about the cousins thing... i had on both side of my family ask me to do it but i was like i can't do it cause i have someone that i love... but my dad brought over my cousin from his side to visit us for 3 months and she was all omg... but i think u can only bring a person to live here only if have like a good business in srok khmer and in the us.

yak

sarNie Adult
eventhough they might have it, but i think they wont tell u. because they wont be able to come here... thats their goal there

My friend is looking into this. This really really distant cousin of hers will pay her $50,000 to marry him. She's gonna go for it because she has to pay off her student loan. I was like...are you crazy? She said."as long as it pays the bills, i'm doing it." I was really shocked. I warned her against it. I also mentioned about not sleeping with him because he might have AIDS. I heard a lot about this happening in Cambodia. Men and Women getting STD's or AIDS because they slept with their brides or grooms. She said she will not sleep with this dude, I told her "your very beautiful, what if he decides to really want to marry you?" She said "hell no I'm not sleeping with him."...........hmmmm, we'll see how it goes. I hope she changes her mind. :huh:
if she really need money...she can use this solution it's better than have to prostituate herself....some ppl don't understand that (...me too) but now i change my mind...u can maryy with someone and loose 2 to 5 years of ur life but u khnow that u will be more still in ur life in the future..some ppl are too proud and don't want show that they need money....and then prefer use a hide way....if it's her choice u have to let her go on her way...and what about the aIDS she go go check her blood and him too....

the thing about getting marry in cambodia like that... is they test both of the marrying person's blood before they allow them to get marry... u know to make sure they have aids... cause if they do have aids they inform the both parties and from then on it's however they want to take it....i don't think all that money is worth like giving up ur freedom u know... but duno maybe ppl who do that fall in love wit the one they marry.. never know..... but about the cousins thing... i had on both side of my family ask me to do it but i was like i can't do it cause i have someone that i love... but my dad brought over my cousin from his side to visit us for 3 months and she was all omg... but i think u can only bring a person to live here only if have like a good business in srok khmer and in the us.
i khnow that in Cambodia it have a lot of ppl get AIDS but sometimes they not choose it....if ppl want to come into rich country it's because khmer live there always tell them that the life here is more easy , better than there maybe true or maybe they lie....but it's only when they come here that then they can see by theirself....And what i appreciate in ppl from Cambodia is they are a good workers they are not lazy to go school or work...but what i really hate in them is the fact that they lie too much and love make problem for other ppl but even if i try to understand i khnow that their life was really hard there and then when they come over here they can choose their husband....But it's better that ppl pay u to get them here than ppl don't give u money...Because with the first case u khnow that they just want to marry with u just for paper and then u will (maybe) break with this person when she get his paper ..and for the other case they always lie they promise to love u to stay with u and everything for come over here and then when she get her paper or come into here she don't say anything just she have what she need and bye bye...one of my friend( this is a white guy) was before in love with a KHmer gurl and he do everything for she come over here And then u khnow she say that she can't sleep with him because she has to stay virgin 'til her wedding...and he believe her and then she was here since one week and the first thing she do is sleep with another guy who is my friend too...the second guy didn't khnow who she is 'til i tell him....the gurl break the trustworthy of the guy and a good friendship....but was really funney in this story is the fact that the guy is the nephew of the prime minister...after then she was not allowed tto come in france .....and she has to went back there....this is sad for her but sometimes the fate is awesome

AF4aZns

sarNie Egg
I know this guy who is around my dad's age. He's only a couple of years younger than him, but he used to be married to this one girl from Cambodia. Anyway this khmer girl only stayed with him for over a year. Then she cheated on him to be with someone who is around her age and better looking than him. That's so messed up. I've been reading what other people said about finding their true love in srok khmer. How do you even know if this person isn't lying to you just because they want to come to the USA?

yak

sarNie Adult
I know this guy who is around my dad's age. He's only a couple of years younger than him, but he used to be married to this one girl from Cambodia. Anyway this khmer girl only stayed with him for over a year. Then she cheated on him to be with someone who is around her age and better looking than him. That's so messed up. I've been reading what other people said about finding their true love in srok khmer. How do you even know if this person isn't lying to you just because they want to come to the USA?
i agree with you, but do believe in love at first sight? as they say joup sneah dung bong.. some shit like that... lol... well, when it comes than you will know... and i guess ask yourself, is this the person you've been waiting for how many years.. for what i know, get to know the person before you say, " HELL YEAH!" LMAO... and if the person mess it up... you know what do...PEACE OUT... OUT THE DOOR AND STATE... LMAO... :lol: ;)

AF4aZns

sarNie Egg
i agree with you, but do believe in love at first sight? as they say joup sneah dung bong.. some shit like that... lol... well, when it comes than you will know... and i guess ask yourself, is this the person you've been waiting for how many years.. for what i know, get to know the person before you say, " HELL YEAH!" LMAO... and if the person mess it up... you know what do...PEACE OUT... OUT THE DOOR AND STATE... LMAO... :lol: ;)

Yes, I do believe in love at first sight. I also believe in soulmates too. Hahaha you're so funny girl! But yeah I know what you mean :D .

te_1_n_only_me

sarNie Egg
You have 2 watch out for them rich ones, cuz a friend of my mom had her son get a fake marriage with one of her cuz in cambodia and they had money but went she came to america she didn't do anything and when the mom would ask her to help cook rice in the rice machine she would say that in sok khmer, her mom never brai her and that she never had to do anything. that why my mom said if we ever wanted to do the same thing (she won't force us) that she won't let us pick a rich family cuz they only bring headaches and that they always want, and that they don't understand that people here have to work to make a living. She said that the poor ones have a higher chance of working hard because they know how life can be.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I believe in lust at first sight . I saw dis one dude at a boxing studium in Cambodia ......very attractive man . I thought about telling my parent to go talk to his parent ....haha i wouldn't mind being arrange marriage if he the one :lol:... for the last 2 month in Cambodia i went to every boxing match hoping to see him again :p

yak

sarNie Adult
LMAO... girl, i know u wont mind. as long u have a guy who can defend u.. lol... so if anyone mess with u, " im calling on bf on u." LMAO... my sister dont mind getting with Preap Sovath..

sarN

sarNie Granny
...the day i arrive in Cambodia . I miss Preap Sovath by a couple min in the airport . My cousin told me the crowd of ppl dat came to welcome Preap Sovath just left ...o'darn! I did went to his concert though it was cool .. i scream along wiht other cambodian ppl when he came on stage . He not very good lookiing but he have a nice voice and very polite to his fan .