Butterfly Lover

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
i cant wait to watch this movie!!!!!
this is the first girl who acted with wu zun that i actually like them together!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
maybe it's b/c i first knew about Hu Ge...or that i have this thing for the third wheel, the odd man out in love triangles, but i'm feeling so bad for Hu Ge's character already...i know, i like Wu Zhun too, but i'm more drawn to Hu Ge's character...ah two great guys to choose from...i'm so conflicted...hehehehe...and i'm just the viewer...mayb it's b/c i know what will happen to Wu Zhun and Charlene's characters...but what happens to poor Hu Ge...hehehe...ok, just wanted to vent that out! :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
it has good ratings.. interesting.. im def gona watch since i love the butterfly lovers ... and hu ge

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
YA SAW THE NEW TRAILER!!?!!
IT'S SO COOL!
AND I LOVE CHARLENE'S SONG!!

NOTE: i forgot the URL...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I just finished this, highly recommed it...I've always been a fan of Charlene...it has great amounts of comedy...but it was sooooo sad....I cried badly, but it's what got me to go see Wu Chun in Romantic Princess...

If you haven't seen it, go watch it at aznv.tv...with subs...

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Just watched the movie and it was good. I liked it for the most part. WuZun's acting was good and he looked amazing in ancient clothes with his long hair and all. HuGe was super fine as the bad guy, I would so marry him....Charlene was okay in the acting part where she was suppose to be a boy, but she wasn't even convincing at all.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I watch part of the movie and it's good. wu was hot though. lol. some parts were funny and cute.

now i just got to watch the rest of it. lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ouy...am I going to be the spoiler...lol

anyways i got a copy..and i will have to say i was disappointed....i'm a huge
fan of the story itself..and this new version so different...wayyy too different for
my taste...i mean the ending wasn't even..how to say it correct? lol...i know new
ver. new additions..but way to much additions...did they even do the whole bowl
of water thing between them..i can't recall i kinda lost interest half way..

i adore Tsui Hark's 1994 ver. starring Nicky Wu & Charlie Yeung much more

hm..though i would say Charlene had a TOUGH choice between the guys though
i would have probably wen for the bad guy eheheh...he's such a cutie

kulyia

RUK
isaw it..umm, didnt really pay much attention to it though..watched alilo then leave the room came back leave but saw the endingg..the ending was weir

&srry out of topic

lets watch, and talk..=]...cant wait to talk to uguys on thursday folks=]

Watch Tyra Banks on Thursday this coming Thursday!..its about teen pregnancie..lol..watch it and lets talk about it okay..lol

in Western discusion

rukmos

sarNie Adult
ouy...am I going to be the spoiler...lol

anyways i got a copy..and i will have to say i was disappointed....i'm a huge
fan of the story itself..and this new version so different...wayyy too different for
my taste...i mean the ending wasn't even..how to say it correct? lol...i know new
ver. new additions..but way to much additions...did they even do the whole bowl
of water thing between them..i can't recall i kinda lost interest half way..

i adore Tsui Hark's 1994 ver. starring Nicky Wu & Charlie Yeung much more

hm..though i would say Charlene had a TOUGH choice between the guys though
i would have probably wen for the bad guy eheheh...he's such a cutie
I agree with you about Char and I would totally go for HuGe as well, he's so hot! I'm a fan of both Wuzun and HuGe, but I feel Like HuGe stole the spotlight in the movie even though he's the bad guy...His acting was very powerful and he was very into his character especially at the end...

The ending was weird for she was buried alive so seemed like it and it wasn't even sentimental. When I watched the 94 version, I remembered a few tears here and there, but this version didn't even come close...Love the Eye candy though

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I agree with you about Char and I would totally go for HuGe as well, he's so hot! I'm a fan of both Wuzun and HuGe, but I feel Like HuGe stole the spotlight in the movie even though he's the bad guy...His acting was very powerful and he was very into his character especially at the end...

The ending was weird for she was buried alive so seemed like it and it wasn't even sentimental. When I watched the 94 version, I remembered a few tears here and there, but this version didn't even come close...Love the Eye candy though
I think Wu Chun is hotter than Hu Ge...I think it could've been a little longer, to let the two star-crossed lovers build a better relationship before they got separated...

But you didn't think the ending was sad...? Cuz while the guys were fighting, she was crying, and that's all she could do, just let tears run down her face...so in the end, when she saw her love dead right next to her...I think she just accepted it and just died with him...that's so much worse...to get buried alive, to not be able to say anything while the man you love is dying right in front of you...

mokka

sarNie Adult
while watching the movie, it was cool that see the scene that I saw them filming when I was in China... The place where they filmed it was really cool... brings back lots of memories...lol...

anyways, i think the first half is good... but towards the end... I just felt it could be better... it's very predictable

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
omg...i'm so in love with this movie....i like the new version of butterfly lovers...i don't know y some don't but to me it's the best new remake...I just love Wu Chun, he's so cute in ancient clothes & beside that he was hot....I can't take my eye off of his hotness & cute....

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
omg...i'm so in love with this movie....i like the new version of butterfly lovers...i don't know y some don't but to me it's the best new remake...I just love Wu Chun, he's so cute in ancient clothes & beside that he was hot....I can't take my eye off of his hotness & cute....
I really love this movie too, the only thing that bothered me was how they dubbed his voice...they should've let this movie be in Mandarin, since most of the cast members only knew Mandarin, and Charlene knows both...but, it was still good...I just hate the sound of the dubbed voices.

nerine

sarNie Egg
I love this movie, but then I just hope they put more music the next time to not make the movie so emtpy.