Butterfly Lover

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
oh, just saw the teaser, how can they make a so sad romantic story to be a kong-fu movie. i'm shocked.

pclkck

sarNie Egg
wasn't there a drama remake of this movie already. So is this going to be a drama or a movie. and why the girl's body on something isn't she suppose to get envelope in the tomb.

Nisha

sarNie Hatchling
do they have to die at the end as other one, too...if it is, its going to be so sad...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
from wat i've read, they have gone thru many lifetimes..n every lifetime is the same as the next..n this lifetime, they are born in the kung fu era..i may be wrong tho..

the only downfall about this movie is that it's in cantonese...i would prefer it be in mandarin...it's gonna be kinda weird for hu ge and wu chun to speak cantonese considering they mostly do mandarin...

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
from wat i've read, they have gone thru many lifetimes..n every lifetime is the same as the next..n this lifetime, they are born in the kung fu era..i may be wrong tho..

the only downfall about this movie is that it's in cantonese...i would prefer it be in mandarin...it's gonna be kinda weird for hu ge and wu chun to speak cantonese considering they mostly do mandarin...
You're pretty right about the plot! This time it is involved with Kung Fu BUT the movie would be in both Mando & Cantonese. All the leads has personally dubbed both Mando & Cantonese so it would be fine. ;) Earlier, it was also reported that WUSA would be singing the theme song of the movie so maybe there might be a Mando & Cantonese version of the song. :D

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!
I WANT TO SEE THIS SO BADLY!!!!
OMG!!!!
but it's going to be sad cause they died at the end!!

Wu chun sounds so different cause he spoke in cantonese...

QUESTION: anyone know who Hu Ge plays??

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
OMG!!
I WANT TO SEE THIS SO BADLY!!!!
OMG!!!!
but it's going to be sad cause they died at the end!!

Wu chun sounds so different cause he spoke in cantonese...

QUESTION: anyone know who Hu Ge plays??
Hu Ge would be playing the villian in the movie, he is the guy that Charlene was suppose to married. I don't think the director would make him totally evil since he is very caring towards Charlene & her family. Anyways, I wouldn't know who the hell to choose since BOTH Chun & Hu Ge is super hot! :D

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
this looks good, can't wait for the movie to come out.....just love wu zun....i notice that all the popular actor and actress are in here.....

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
urm did this movie come out yets i wanna watch it..but i dont know where to watch it at either so can someone help me out...

Nisha

sarNie Hatchling
love Wu Zun so much....but I'm not looking forward to watch this drama...coz they going to die anyway...why did he have to play in this kind of drama...

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
i just found out that hu ge plays charlene's childhood friend and is supposed to marry charlene...
and i just saw the new trailers and heard the heme song..
IT WAS SO GREAT!!!
I WANT TO GO SEE THAT MOVIE IN HONG KONG!!
I SHOULD GO!!
but i rather wait for it to come out in DVD....

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
This movie is doing really good in the box office, so far it tops all three box offices that the movie has been release there. First opening in HK was really successful, it would be out everywhere on Oct. 16. Also, the rating has been really high, 4 out 5 & 5 out 5 stars! Fans are really happy with the movie, they expressed that ending is sad, it'll bring tears! LOL, I actually have the spoiler for the ending BUT I don't know if anyone wants to know since some might want to find out on their own.