Busaba Rae Ruk

maijune

SarNie Adult
Send her to mental institute along with Arisa's character :wacko: I think the only person whom could knock some sense into her is the granny...but she's in coma.

Somehow I think Vee's character wants Mintra to himself rather than marrying her to give Nong'Da a new mother. :lol: *sneak away...*

i agreed with you on that part...how vee wanted mintra to himself...

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
man finally busaba see her mom n her mom see her..omg...,,lol..i wonder wat well ahppenin when vee knoe busaba is mintrat

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Vee is just devastated, he's not outrage, he's a little broken heart. After he found out he's avoiding her and doesn't want her around his family, although Kob continue to get involve because she wants forgiveness.

As for Vee, he needs to work on his expressions. He's always calm no matter when sad, angry, happy. The majority of his lakorns, his leading actress character always over shine him, it seem he's relying on them most of the time.

Well...from the preview for episode 12, there will be a force kiss scene. :yahoo:
That's why it's hard for me to watch his lakorns b/c he lacks emotions. At first, I thought it was the lakorn or the storyline but after watching a handful of his lakorns, it's actually him. I've seen a few of his interviews and he seems so fun and outgoing and not shy in real life. I think if he plays characters that closer resembles his real self, he may be better at it. I dunnno...

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
i just think he doesn't have any chemistry with kob. he was okay with jui and noon.i also think its his character in here! too serious!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
Vee has a lot of potential to be an awesome actor, but his stiffness is really annoying me b/c i can't tell if he's supposed to be sad or angry or happy?.... just no idea!!!

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i also agreed that vee doesn't have that much chemistry with his n'eks...and he is lack of showing emotion...but i still like him though...

i think the grandma has heard everything through her coma & is going to be the one to change bussaba & then probably die. prediction.... ^_^

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
omg. what shes doing is kinna cruel and stubborn. I'M DISAPPOINTED in this lakorn! vee is pissing me off too. damn, i'm only watching this to see what will happen between her & her mother. RAWR! >:[

i'm watching this only for kob. :lol: i like kob a lot, but her lakorns lately hasn't appealed to me at all & i had to pass them by even though i really wanted to watch kob. this one i can stand. ^_^

vee seems to have good chemistry w/ yui jiranan though.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
One episode left, it will end next monday. The intensity between mother and daughter is really intense, but Kantana lack intensity between pra'nang relationship. One thing I don't like about Kantana lakorns is because they like to focus alot on each character, it doesn't leave much screen time for pra'nang. Everyone character in this lakorn was stubborn and self-center. Yeah...that include Vee's daughter and Vee's mother.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I bet u guys anyting that the wedding that Vee's dad is planning is not between him and Mintra, but it's for Vee and Mintra(Bussaba)...I guess after the talk he had with his wife really knock some sense into him...It aslo kind of give it away when Vee was injuired and can't eat on his own, so the dad told Mintra to feed him and gave a little perky smile.