Busaba Rae Ruk

nolee

sarNie Adult
the first episode was really good, hope it stays like that cuz ch7 lakorns are always disappointing me lol. does Kob suffer from personality disorder?

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I hope we get to see Kob bitch-slap in this one. I'm waiting for the part when she moved with the pr'ek as Mintra..It going to be interesting

pze

sarNie Adult
i find kobs friend and dan really cute......and the series is moving along pretty good....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
the first episode was really good, hope it stays like that cuz ch7 lakorns are always disappointing me lol. does Kob suffer from personality disorder?
They're hinting somewhat that way although in the novel the author don't really point out the disorder. You can tell when Bussaba snaps into Mintra, it's errie.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Yeah, the girl who plays his wife that passed away is really pretty. The little girl that plays her daughter kinda looks like her which is is cool b/c it doesn't usually work out that way. I must say. Vee is looking pretty good in here. I'm normally not a fan of his. He needs to cut off the tail though. I don't like it at all!!! Kob is doing a wonderful job protraying both characters. I've already cried 3 times with her. She's good.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
i love it..it so sad...hey iknoe huh..cee ex wife so pretty look jux like the gurl..
hey anyone knoe where i could get the note for playing piano of kob songs..i love to play piano n i love her song..i want to knoe or learn to play it tooh...any body knoe where..or have the notes??
im j/w..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Somewhat, I think the storyline of this movie suck big time..I mean she wants to get revenge on her mother for leaving her, but dang she already liked the prake from the start and she keeps on bugging him (Mintra)...And don't tell me that she's trying to seduce prake's dad so that he won't be able to sponsor her mom so that she can go broke....I was so anxious to watch this movie, but after part 2, I think I'll skip and just watch the ending...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
From the sypnosis, she wants to prove that pra'ek is those cheating kinds, cause even though his wife is dead, she fells that pra'ek is those unfaithful husbands even if he gets married again. She wants to get pra'ek dad because he's a cheating kind too, at the same time she can make her mother go broke, kill two birds with one stone. :lol: Mintra does not sympathize anyone other than herself. Which is selfish. ^_^

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I recommend the lakorns for those who are interested in family complications. For those looking for lovely dovey plotlines just simply don’t watch, although there will be little scenes with na’ek and pra’ek from time to time.

Here's the direct link:

Yak Hai Khao Roo (Opening Theme)
[Click to Download]

Jai Mee Mai (Ending Theme)
[Click to Download]

It seems in these version there isn't any alterations. Kob still sounds good.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kob hasn’t found out yet that the guy she likes is the son of the Man her mother is seeing. This Monday’s episode, Kob will finally confront her mother, and na’rai will suspect that Vee being unfaithful, he hasn’t thrown away Mintra’s business card.

For those who are feeling heavy hearted, here's some scene to look forward to (feature in the teasers). :

Another seductive scene. Shower scene...What is Vee doing to Kob?

Possible kiss scene...

Comfort scene...

Kiss scene...

They're not in any particular order.

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
What is Vee doing to Kob is the shower scene? Looks like he is pushing her to stay in the shower. Maybe because he is mad that the woman he fell in love with is hurting everyone. lol