Busaba Rae Ruk

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing the pixes...kob style really change in this lakorn, but it matches her though
and she can really carry out the look, i like her in the short wig and the color contact

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
I agree. She really changed changed her style for this lakorn and I love it. I am anticipated this lakorn. I have not watch a lakorn from channel for awhile.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
WOW so much drama. I think Kob looks great with the contacts. I have not read the summary yet but if I do I will inform you all on it.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
hahaha i just read an article on how the fans doesnt like kob playing these kinda roles where she has tp seduce the paek
i just thought that it was ridonkulous,lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL that is ridiculous. I love to see the nang'ek's change their roles. I think its pretty interesting and seductresses are cool too haha.

-----Tubbytinker I heart channing tatum too. :D

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Some fans are afraid people might pin her real personality to the character she portray in her lakorn (especially the media). During the time Dang Sawan Sarb was put on air, there was alot of fuss about it, I have reasons to think that was why her bad character died so quickly, although when her character revived her memories and went back to her spoil ways she was soften up a bit. The series was short too. Despite that, she was superb in that lakorn. It's good for a change once in awhile. Some fans just need to adapt to it, don't get personal.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I don't that that it has to do with any of this actress' fans or people. I think it is the big people in ch7 decide which actresses can or can't play good or bad characters.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Actress like Kob, all eyes are on her. Not to say that other actress aren't popular, but Kob has been in the industry for a long time and the media likes juicy news. Beside she's known for innocent and naive roles, a change of role causes alot of commotion.

You have to remember the majority of Kob's fans had followed for as long as she had worked in the entertainment industry, from my understanding her nam nao lakorns are likable towards her fans in Thailand, that is why Khun Dang and the elders choose those roles for her. From my view, Khun Dang seem to put her actresses toward one category. From Innocent, Sexy, Cute, etc. Although she does once in awhile change their roles.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I'm just glad they change her role in here..She looks amazing and different with short hair.. Please tell me it going to air soon..

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Yeah I did hear something about the fans in Thailand not liking her role in Dang Sawan Sarb. It's like now wonder she doesn't get the fiesty roles because of this. Anyways I loved her fiesty role in Dang Sawan Sarb but I didn't like her clothes and her hair at all.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
more pictures of this lakorn ka...thanks mon on sweetkob

Love this one!

puppylov

sarNie Adult
is she gonna disguise as 2 people or is she playing 2 diff character. I hate it when the same person plays diff charac

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
She's not playing twins, but a woman kinda with split personality. You can say she disguises herself. In the morning a piano teacher and at night a night club singer.

kermint

sarNie Adult
i saw the preview it seems good too but i don't expect that much for this lakorn. anyway, wait until the day they air and will know...

i would say Vee looks good 555 and Kob looks different from other lakorn of her.