Busaba Rae Ruk

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
For all you Vee haters out there please don't be hating on anyone cause obviously what you don't like I might really love and what I really hate you might just have an affection for...e.g.

I reaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy looooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
esp. after Kom Kon and can't wait for his other upcoming lakorn esp the one with Jui.....soooooooooooooooooooooo
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSS!!!!
:w-scene-pop-corn: hopefully for this one.... :loool: :blush: :clap:

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I hope it not rushing or either filming and air at the same time.. nway can't wait though..wonder what other cast is in this lakorn.. :) ^_^

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
so since they start filming the p'ak for sure is vee? hehehe i dont mind seeing kob wit him he is so cute and they do make a good couple onscreen in my opinion :)

moilee

sarNie Adult
Rumors said Kob's mom in this lakorn will be Lookade Matinee. I wonder why she took this role. I'm very surprised to see this. This would be the first time for Lookade to protrait a motherly role.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
umm u have a picture of her mother(lookade). i wanna see how she looks like; the name sounds so familiar?

moilee

sarNie Adult
If you go and see Bee's and Fang's new lakorn, you will find her pix. Lookade Matinee is also in that lakorn.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Oops....I meant if you click on Bie's&Fang's lakorn "Hua Jai Arsoon:......Lookade (designer (latest), actress, and catwalk) is also in this lakorn. Bye.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Did anyone see Vee come out to confirm this? Anyways, I hope to see Kob in competitions with Lookade. She used to be very pretty when she first came out. After all, she is a designer and a catwalk model.....so Kob better prepares herself...meaning dress real well, excellent makeups, and etc.

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i think lookade is still pretty.. she has that sexy look in her unlike kob.. but kob is pretty but pretty in a nice way, while lookade is like out there... hahahaha like u said she is a catwalk model. it would be weird to see her play as a mother role since they look the same age....

Babyt

sarNie Elites
Dont tell me its going to be another Plung Maya (Arnas, Bee N) where pe'k is going to fall for the mother first, then the ne'k...cuz Plung Maya ne'k mom was also a model...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Hmm...I don't think pra'ek will fall in love w/ the mother. Na'ek mom is seeking for pra'ek father. And pra'ek already has a girl who's following him around (na'rai will be played by Arisa Will).

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
well i think they pick lukade because in the story kob's mom had her when she was young and then abandon her and that' why she wants to seek revenge against her mother. as for kob preparing to match with her, that's up to the make-up and custome people. kob had no controll over how she dresses or look in the lakorns. besides they are both pretty but in different ways. kob has that sweet face and lukade looks like she could kick someone's butt like an action chick. and plus they are two different generations let's not compare them.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
That good that it not like Pleung Maya.. can't stand to see the pr'ek in love with the n'ek mom.. so disturbing..

Nway, can't wait to see two sides of Kob..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Kob will play a character w/ two personality (close to that). Kob as Bussabamintra:

(contact lense and wig)

I wonder how Bussaba will look like, since her character is a music teacher, compare to Bussabamintra who's a bar singer.

Picture credit to Nenejung@pantip and Mon@sweetkob