Busaba Rae Ruk

bunniii

sarNie Elites
oww so the one with tai is a movie not lakorn. And doesn't kob have another movie/lakorn with vee?! :huh:
I'm lost!!!!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Kob has a movie w/ Vee, it should be done shooting or almost done since it started filming since last year. Kob's new movie with Tae had just started shooting a week or 2 weeks ago.

onahc

sarNie Elites
The problem with Cee is that he looks to boyish for older generation n'eks like Aum, Kob, Noon etc. I don't like him staring with them because he doesn't look mature enough for them. I'm not saying they look older than him because they all look very youthful but it's just not a good match, he needs to stick with actresses his age.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Those are not following Kob’s news. You might confuse so here the easy way for you. She has 2 movies, 3 lakorns but one not confirms yet, and 2 show as a host.

Movies are:

E Sohm Som Waang with Tae
Boosaba Suan Prieow Gap Song Kieow Gling with Vee and Tokk

Lakorns:
Bpoo Saom Fao Saap with Stephan
Sai Yai Sawaas with Stephan
One for Kantana but not confirm which lakorn yet.

Shows:
Jun Pun Dao
07 Show

puppylov

sarNie Adult
probably it's the way Cee dresses and portray himself. He is like the jolly type and we r used to see Aum, Noon, Kob with older guys and the guys that they hang out or date r like business/professional type men.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Simply put it, Cee's physical apperance isn't mature enough, at least not yet. Even if he puts on a mustache, glasses, suit, etc. You can still see his youth.

sarN

sarNie Granny
if the storyline is some wat about a teen boi falling for an older lady (Ja Ja Spring) . Sure , Cee fit. If not ..humm..odd couple . O'well , at least it not stehpen again haha --- after 3 lakorn in a row i want to see someone else !!

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
All I can say is please let Kob drop out of this lakorn.. I don't want her in a comedy lakorn..so it not confirmed she will play in this one.. ^_^ That's good to hear :yahoo:

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
if the storyline is some wat about a teen boi falling for an older lady (Ja Ja Spring) . Sure , Cee fit. If not ..humm..odd couple . O'well , at least it not stehpen again haha --- after 3 lakorn in a row i want to see someone else !!
Ahahaha! I totally agree with you but Thai lakorn isn't like Korean drama. Lol

All I can say is please let Kob drop out of this lakorn.. I don't want her in a comedy lakorn..so it not confirmed she will play in this one.. ^_^ That's good to hear :yahoo:
I think this lakorn isn't comedy and Mon says that too.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Those are not following Kob’s news. You might confuse so here the easy way for you. She has 2 movies, 3 lakorns but one not confirms yet, and 2 show as a host.

Movies are:

E Sohm Som Waang with Tae
Boosaba Suan Prieow Gap Song Kieow Gling with Vee and Tokk

Lakorns:
Bpoo Saom Fao Saap with Stephan
Sai Yai Sawaas with Stephan
One for Kantana but not confirm which lakorn yet.

Shows:
Jun Pun Dao
07 Show
Thanks Ja....I didn't know about the new movie but heard that Kob was to be in another movie. So two movie that's cool, and another lakorn for Katana hmmm...could it be with Num? I think Pon said Num has a lakorn for Kantana.

Anyways like I said I think Cee's a very good actor he was really good in those two lakorn with Amy and Tangmo/Cheer but he looks very very young, boyish young. Kob, Aum, Noon looks young too but the pairing will be odd indeed. I'm used to seeing a lakorn where the pr'ek is manly looking against ne'ek unless it's a teenage lakorn. Then Cee and Mo or Cheer or whateva can come into play. Also in Pin Mook even with the glasses I still saw a teenage boy in Cee...it was not right.

One lakorn that I didn't like where pr'ek played the older adult role was definitely that lakorn Nee Chevit with Bee Matika and Nam. I mean love Bee she's cute but both of them looks so out of place in that lakorn. ERRR....

Thanks!

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
Wow I'm so out of the loop. Haha...gosh I hope if Kob accepts, Cee to drop out or vice versa...I just can't picture the two together at all. Just appearance wise he looks younger than her already.

Susie

sarNie Adult
cee&kob?? it's not the fact that she's older than him but she LOOKS older than him. in duang jai u can tell she has wrinkles. no offense. another lakorn of cee that i'm waiting for.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Right now most people want Cee out or Kob out, wateva it is :rolleyes:
But when the lakorn comes out most peeps would have a different opinion again. I am sure of that cuzz it alwayz happens :blush: . I Personally, want Aum in the lakorn very much. It ain't gonna happen and I'm not gona make a fuss over it either. But if one of the lead is to drop from this project I hope it's Kob :ph34r: becasue I want Cee in this lakorn just to see more of him :loool:

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
P’Pui was asking P’Kob already about this lakorn so that’s mean P’Kob probably accepted it. P'Kob said that they still can’t find the pra eak yet because he’s a window with a 7 years old daughter.

So you guys still think that Cee suit the role? Anyway I hope is not Cee because he isn’t looking old enough to have a 7 years old daughter.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Whoever it is , it better not be Cee.. cause he doesn't fit this role..so whoever be looking forward to see Cee in this lakorn ..it will be a less hope

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Cee has two lakorns filming so you won't miss him onscreen, the one w/ Bee Matika is on right now too.

Cee wouldn't fit this character though, since the pra'ek in Bussada Rae Rak is a widow w/ a 7 year old daughter, I wouldn't want to see Cee in this lakorn because he's not ready for this kind of role, and he will definitly be criticize. Since the pra'ek is unconfirm and Cee hasn't even confirm it himself, the sub-title of the thread should be " Kob Suvanant & ??? " so that it'll be less confusion to who is in this lakorn and who is not.

Not to lead anyone on. But someone requested this wallpaper of Cee and Kob awhile back when etasia was still alive. Here you go to see how Kob and Cee would look like together, even though we've seen them together on Jun Pun Dao already.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
aww that's a cute wallie. well i didn't think that stefan and kob would match but they proved me wrong so if cee is the pra'enk i'll watch.