Busaba Rae Ruk

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Omg r u serious i was excited when he was wit Aum now i won't watch he playing wit all da top ch7 nek wow congrats 2 him

moilee

sarNie Adult
Cee....I'm not sure about him. When I first heard that Kob'll in this lakorn...I was hoping she gets to play with muture and famous actors that she didn't get to play with or ff not, I was hoping that she gets to play with good and muture actors that she got to play in her past lakorns ....such as Pete or someone famous. Well...I guess I have to see this ....because it's Kob. Can someone tell me what this lakorn is about? Drama? Comedy? Love? Revenge? And what the title means? Thanks.

Ana

sarNie Adult
well Cee is pretty famous himself and plus a very good actor. I was really excited when Aum was gonna be n'ke but Kob's kool too. Not as excited as Aum was the n'ke though.

I read @ spicy Kob would be singing in the lakorn.

bunniii

sarNie Elites
Ana you sure?!! From the opening ceremony i've seen the newest kob's lakorn will be with tai. And yes she will sing in it!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i thought kob is doin a movie wiht tae and in the movie she sing and dance

Ana

sarNie Adult
Yea, bunnii. The one with Tae is just a movie. It's not a lakorn.
This lakorn is confirmed already. She will also sing in the new lakorn. As for p'ke Cee was 1st choice but not exactly certain if he accepted the role yet.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I like Cee luv his lakorns but i don't know I luv Pinmook but he jus doesn't suit Kob. I will definite watch 4 Cee but iono

Rakniran

how come the topicsay cee and Kob s?
i was so excited..thought Kob got a new lakorn out or something.
I guess not.

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah kob did confirmed that she will be in this lakorn but she don't know who is the p'ek yet...so i guess now they chose cee for the p'ek then...

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
has tik ever acted with kantana? maybe it can be tik. if cee that's cool, it will be interesting. plus kob looks so much younger then her esp when she does her hair like in dao pra sook.

July

sarNie Egg
so is kob going to play with cee or tae....... i wouldnt even guess that ch 7 was going to pair them together....
surprise me for sure.....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Kob and Tae are doing a movie together.

As for Cee, he and Aump were rumor to be in this lakorn after their lakorn Pinmook caught people's attention. I don't think there were actual confirmation from either one of them, other than news reports.

As of now. Kob hasn't confirm 100% of being in this lakorn either. But her next lakorn will be for Kantana. We'll just have to wait and see, because anything can happen.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
What? Sorry I'm out of it lately, but I hope Kob's not in this lakorn....I want to see her with Hugo again if it's for Kantana.

I don't mind Cee he's a good actor just Ch7 needs to pair him up with younger ne'ek because Cee still looks like a teenage boy, not very manly. I wouldn't mind him and MO or Pinky or Kwan.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Cee....I'm not sure about him. When I first heard that Kob'll in this lakorn...I was hoping she gets to play with muture and famous actors that she didn't get to play with or ff not, I was hoping that she gets to play with good and muture actors that she got to play in her past lakorns ....such as Pete or someone famous. Well...I guess I have to see this ....because it's Kob. Can someone tell me what this lakorn is about? Drama? Comedy? Love? Revenge? And what the title means? Thanks.
If you want to know more about the story then go to sweetkob. I think Mon was already translation a little bit about the story in there. Check in the news section.

Ana you sure?!! From the opening ceremony i've seen the newest kob's lakorn will be with tai. And yes she will sing in it!!!
This is her new movie and I think Kob will not sing in it...like the last news I was read but not so sure too!

so is kob going to play with cee or tae....... i wouldnt even guess that ch 7 was going to pair them together....
surprise me for sure.....
Kob has one movie with Tae but not lakorn. Kob hasn't confirmed of being in this lakorn either. But her next lakorn will be for Kantana.

What? Sorry I'm out of it lately, but I hope Kob's not in this lakorn....I want to see her with Hugo again if it's for Kantana.

I don't mind Cee he's a good actor just Ch7 needs to pair him up with younger ne'ek because Cee still looks like a teenage boy, not very manly. I wouldn't mind him and MO or Pinky or Kwan.
I know you miss alot of news about Kob. You have to go to check in news section. I think you don't even know that she has a big project to surprise too.