Busaba Rae Ruk

shubby

sarNie Adult
Cee and AUm again?? why?? i mean..Cee hot and Aum is pretty..but i don't like them in Pin Mook..why another one..Cee is looking too young for Aum...but the lakorn sound interesting...wonder what it's about??

Ana

sarNie Adult
I really like Pin Mook so I'm look foward to this lakorn. I hope it's as good but less drama :lol:

I wanna know wat it'll be about too!

onahc

sarNie Elites
Cee and AUm again?? why?? i mean..Cee hot and Aum is pretty..but i don't like them in Pin Mook..why another one..Cee is looking too young for Aum...but the lakorn sound interesting...wonder what it's about??
are you crazy, aum looked cee's age in pinmook.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
yeah, i think aum is pretty young and she looks younger than her age. it is just that she is taller and has a sexy body that make her look mature. cee on the other hand looks younger cuz he's short and his body is not manly enough. he has the body of a teenage boy and that is why he looks younger dthan aum plus he dresses young too. pretty much, it all depends on ur body type and the way u portray yourself.

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
aww.. mann why cee and aump? why can't it be different neke that cee hasn't been with yet? i wanna see him with amy again.. they're dating so how come they dont get any new lakorns together anymore? miss them so much.. i dont like cee with aump =/ now its sucks im not gonna watch this either! since i skipped pin mook and im gonna skip another cee lakorn too the one with bee matika.. three lakorns in a row.. damn.. sorrry =/ i can't wait for his new lakorn with araya.. yay!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
i am going to watch this for sure for Cee. I always watch everyone of his lakorns regardless of who stars beside him. Aum doesn't really match him but its not like they look that awkward together. i think they will be able to pull it off. just hope that no more glasses and braided hair!!! :p

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Same here I didn't see any chemistry at all...... what a waste of a script....I hope they replace Aum or Cee.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Aum and Cee again? Aum's young but Cee looks like a teenage boy...he's cute but he's so unmanly...and Aum she has more mature look.

I think so far the only pr'ek that I like her with that is new is Stefan I saw one episode of that and they match well...but Stefan looks good with a lot of his n'ek cuz he's more manly looking...He look good with KOb too. Oh yeah Cee's a good actor no doubting his skills but I hope he doesn't star with Kob or Noon or even Aum again for Ch7...Kwan or Bee or Mo is fine.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I wouldn't mind seeing Aum with Cee again. I thought they looked really good together and they have great onscreen chemistry. Other than Cee, I think Aum looks good with Paul or Oil, but not Vee. I wouldn't mind seeing her with Tik again or Arnas. Sorry kinda off topic.