Busaba Rae Ruk

nolee

sarNie Adult
what the heck? they are randomly making Luktarn's character obsessively PSYCHO. she better not end up in the mental hospital in the end if Kob doesn't lol. They probably don't know what to do with her character or something.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
There were little hints from the beginning that na'rai was paranoid and will go crazy. After all her definition of family includes her and Sitha only. LoL. After pra'ek dump her, it got worst. She was cutting/pasting wedding photos, abusing her fluff toy, slicing up pix of Mintra, etc. So na'rai being crazy wasn't random, after all Arissa did so well in Lhong Ngao Jun (she was psycho in that lakorn too). She might become the next Kik. :lol:

Na'ek mom will die at the end.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
To answer KhoOnxNouxWanxJai quesiton.

In the novel, the mother dies because of a car reck. But in the lakorn while she tried to save her daughter from CRAZY na'rai she gets hit by a car. Before she dies, she'll tell the press/media about her secret (her daughter and previous marriage) so she has no regrets.

Thanks for the comment about the banner Karen Moo. Finally pra'ek family is whole again. If he feel in love with Bussaba then happiness could had struck him sooner. :spin:

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Looks like a sweet ending.. too bad the lakorn is going to end.. I was going to use one of the banners . B)

I wasn't going to read the spoiler, but reading khoooxno's comment.. now i knew it already

SunStar

sarNie Elites
wow.... it seems to be good now... i stopped for a while b/c it was getting crazy!!! but it seems things are working out.... i'll finish watching it today...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I so hated the fake kiss scene on the screencaps...I mean what is wrong with giving a real kiss..Everybody does it, American, Spanish, and Chinese, and even Korean dramas has a real kissing scenes..Thailand needs to catch up and lighten up on the culture thingy...I feel soo embarassed for them if other racists see lakorn movies and they would like make fun of it becuz they main couple doesn't even smuch...it makes it look like Thai doesn't even know how to kiss.

^^ That's because all of them are "too shy" and some aren't, but people will say that they are slutty or something to go around kissing other people. And anyway, Kob has a BF...

numfon

sarNie Adult
er.. lol i wouldn't really want Thailand to be anymore westernized than it already is. being conservative is good, sometimes. lol besides... i get tired of watching some Korean/Chinese stars practically chewing on each other's lips.. it doesn't even look nice! i prefer a peck on the lips.. (i.e. Ruk Nee Huajai Rao Jong's ending.. :wub:) and i'm fine with kissing angles .. as long as they make it look nice.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
To answer KhoOnxNouxWanxJai quesiton.

In the novel, the mother dies because of a car reck. But in the lakorn while she tried to save her daughter from CRAZY na'rai she gets hit by a car. Before she dies, she'll tell the press/media about her secret (her daughter and previous marriage) so she has no regrets.

Thanks for the comment about the banner Karen Moo. Finally pra'ek family is whole again. If he feel in love with Bussaba then happiness could had struck him sooner. :spin:

Thanks girl and deng that sucks =/. So Kob holds a grudge towards her mother till the very end ... how NICE! not but a lakorn is a lakorn i guess

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
And isn't Vee younger than Kob?.. it would be weird to see them kiss for real .. including Stefan :lol:

I want Kob to play with someone older or her same age..

Nways... sweet ending but at the beach just like DD Lol

nophankh

sarNie Adult
the ending was stupid.
too typical.
it's like you can predict it and kob and vee have no chemistry.
Kob's characters looked actually the same with different hair styles, how can they not tell the difference?
I wonder why I watched it, I fast forwarded thru most of it or fell asleep.
my aunt wanted to watch it so I downloaded for her and watched it with her.
It's one of the mos stupidest drama out there.