Busaba Rae Ruk

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder how Vee couldn't tell the difference between Mintra and Bussaba. ...........basicy they are the same person but just different personality........wonder how he would react when he found out the truth...........

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
About the love issue…I do agree pra’ek is rushing things, that’s why Mintra thought he was playing with her and slaps him afterward. But the lakorn needed the admiting scene to move things along, it's the climax of the story.

I think it’s simple why Pra’ek hasn’t figure out Mintra and Bussaba are the same person…basically Bussaba is his kids teacher and nothing more, he doesn’t think of her or have her image in his mind to compare to Mintra who's always tailing behind his back. But if he starts having feelings for Bussaba then he’ll start looking at her and pin pointing things together the similarities.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i actually skipped that "loved" scene..as of some of u..i wasn;t feeling it..but i can;t wait 2 c wen he find out

Ana

sarNie Adult
Vee has no emotion or expression. When he finds out the truth I expect some rage from him but I doubt it. It's the only scene I'm waiting to see, when Vee finds out the truth but gosh he is so blah :huh:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Vee is just devastated, he's not outrage, he's a little broken heart. After he found out he's avoiding her and doesn't want her around his family, although Kob continue to get involve because she wants forgiveness.

As for Vee, he needs to work on his expressions. He's always calm no matter when sad, angry, happy. The majority of his lakorns, his leading actress character always over shine him, it seem he's relying on them most of the time.

Well...from the preview for episode 12, there will be a force kiss scene. :yahoo:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
He's avioding Mintra. As for Bussaba his daughter isn't taking piano lesson nor is Bussaba teaching anymore so there's no chance of them meeting, unless he needs to talk with someone and go in search for comfort from Bussaba. He did meet Bussaba in episode 10 where she went to cry at their favorite place, when she saw Sitha she hugged him forgetting that she was in the form of Bussaba. Sitha didn't even have the slightest hint or have any suspicion to how Bussaba know the area, I guess he just thought it was a coincidence <_<

nolee

sarNie Adult
Ah wtheck, im on episode 10 and the characters are being so dumb lol. I hate when Kob is mintra, because she is SO fake, especially when she was at the cemetery - how is she gonna like her childhood friend's husband first of all? lol. I feel bad for luktarn, the 'nangek' is stealing her man from her [why does this make luktarn a nangrai?] and Vee is being such a hypocrite; he wants someone that his daughter would get along with but he ups and proposes to Mintra when he knows nothing about her and he's SO NOT thinking of his daughter cause of his selfishness.

all this is making me frustrated but i think that's the point of the drama lol. i REALLY wanna know how this will end. hopefully kob's character will seek therapy or somethin lol.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Send her to mental institute along with Arisa's character :wacko: I think the only person whom could knock some sense into her is the granny...but she's in coma.

Somehow I think Vee's character wants Mintra to himself rather than marrying her to give Nong'Da a new mother. :lol: *sneak away...*