Busaba Rae Ruk

noi

sarNie Hatchling
there's not enough pr'eng and na'eng scenes. it always talks about other people. i mean we are up to ep 7 already and this lakorn ends at 15. when are we going to see vee and kob start to fall in love. vee is only interested in the bad mintra but he doesn't know that she is the same person as bussaba?

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
busaba is just as bad an Min..just she not in diguise..she her look after she hit n'rai with the tennis thing..and nxt ep she threw water on her mom ass. as Bus

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
my mom think its getting boring...n look vee not even fallin in love for kob.... and ya knoe wat tat dued wit the glases is ugly..he doesn't match kob at all...but lucky they are not gonna end together..vee n busaba are..lol..
:p

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Bussaba's a bit on the mental side, jumping from sad to angry, good to bad.

It’s irritating that Vee’s character has so many distractions he can’t put things together, like Bussaba and Mintra are one person. Also that he and his father is seeing the same women. He needs to forget his girlfriend, cause I know he having doubt about his relationship with her, after all his child doesn’t like her, and there were so many problems in the past. He needs to face the fact that he’s just with her because he doesn’t want to hurt his friend’s feeling. That’s the bad thing about dating your friend’s sister. Haha.

It’s the climax, things need to get going, boost up more scenes with pra’nang.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
n'k character is diff...unique..i like it..her rage and hatred has taken her life...it funny how n'k friend said p'k is stupid for no figuring it out....i dun like the dude in the glasses..obviously bussaba isn;t interested in him @ all or show any interest...yet he state something she show that she has heart and sometime..i dun think she showed anything...get ova it and move on...LOVE THE SONGS..can't wait to knowhow it gonna happen wen he find out they are 1 in the same..

oh wow feel sorry for p'eaks mom...and dad. well they're dating the same person, and when the dad finds out bussaba/mintra in big trouble. he will never let his son marry his girl :( oh well, they'll probably run away together :wub:

maijune

SarNie Adult
for stardust concerns about when sitha's dad find out about mintra and bussaba: well as in the storyline...at the end (people in p'ek family) only p'ek and his mom will know that bussaba and mintra are the same person..his dad or sister and brother in law didn't know...and p'ek's mom said to p'ek that they will keep as a secret about bussaba and mintra are the same person...but the script might change who knows...

i loved ep 9...there are more scenes of sitha and mintra and sweet scenes of them too...he finally admitted to mintra that he loved her and he is going to broke up with the n'rai too...he shows how much he care for mintra...i find sitha and mintra are more interesting than sitha and bussaba...can't believe bussaba will be only mintra and be no more bussaba because sitha love mintra then she will be mintra from now on...but i guess he know about mintra and his dad and brother in law in ep10 and this is when he will broke up with mintra and finally turn to look at bussaba...

i really felt sorry for the mom(rung rong) now...i feel her pains too...she did everything because of the promise she had for her daughter bussaba...

can't wait for ep 10 because the n'rai will find out about sitha and mintra and mom and daughter will meet but as bussaba not mintra though...so don't know if the mom will recoqnize her as mintra or not...can't wait to find out...i just felt it's getting more and more interesting...

nolee

sarNie Adult
I'm currently watching ep. 8 and GOSH, Kob's mom's assistant lady is HELLA annoying! All her intentions are for herself.. she just wants Kob's mom's money. UGH ,selfish lady. lol.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Ugh, im sick of Vees character. and Kobs too! I just hope she ends up with Vee as Bussaba. LOL, her Mintra side is annoying and crazy. HAHA

nolee

sarNie Adult
gosh i dont like how Vee is lusting for Mintra and mistaking it for love. he has never spent "QUALITY" time with her and he loves her already? .. seems so WRONG to me that he is cheating on his girl. lol. i found it really pathetic when he said something along the lines of 'its only me and you in this world' blah blah blah but they've only 'together' like once or twice. i don't know, it's just not ROMANTIC! lol.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
i agree with u nolee. i don't understand how vee is in love with mintra when he's only seen her a couple of times and he doesn't even know anything about her. it would make more sense for him to for in love with bussaba cause they actually spend time with each other and his daugther likes her. if they would show more scenes with kob and vee talking and getting to know each other it would make more sense that he would love her.