Busaba Rae Ruk

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
omg i cry!!!
kob..omg i feel so bad n sad right after i watch part one...i love dis movie..i feel bad about her grandma..n her mom..why she got to be like tat..n her dad...omg..
i love vee n kob!!!
:)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
somehow, I feel sorry for the mom. And I think Bussaba shouldn't go around and hurting other people that are not involve in her problem. For example the first case, she causes another kid's to loose her parent. Sad, I understand that she had a hard life in her childhood, but to hurt other that are not involve in causing more suferring for other as well as herself. Hope I don't offend you people that like Bussaba
The suffering of other people makes Mintra (Bar Singer) happy. It's like if my life is miserable then all of you have to be miserable too. Sometimes I think Bussaba can't really control her other personality (Mintra).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder

maijune

SarNie Adult
i actually cried on some scenes of epi 1...i love this lakorn....and also love her voice on both songs...she improved so much on her singing....

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn good so far, sad for Kob, her life is a diaster, sad for her grandma. Vee look hot and cute in this lakorn. Love the songs Kob sang, it beautiful.

I think the people she hurts are mostly people who remind her of her mom and dad. i.e. her dad left her mom for some other women... so she gets those cheating type guys in trouble... but it also affects the whole family including the child... who ironically, would resemble kob when she was a child. :spin:

that would be so bad. :eek: her, vee and vee's sister were friends when they were young, no? vee's sister will be so... :angry:

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
somehow, I feel sorry for the mom. And I think Bussaba shouldn't go around and hurting other people that are not involve in her problem. For example the first case, she causes another kid's to loose her parent. Sad, I understand that she had a hard life in her childhood, but to hurt other that are not involve in causing more suferring for other as well as herself. Hope I don't offend you people that like Bussaba
Don't worry...What did you saying is right too.

that would be so bad. :eek: her, vee and vee's sister were friends when they were young, no? vee's sister will be so... :angry:
The little girl that they meet each other when they were still little was not Vee’s sister. She was Vee’s wife that passes away.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Mintra will use Vee's father for revenge, since she wants her mother to suffer, she would focus on the guy her mother likes. From the novel the brother in law will try to stop Mintra from hitting on pra'ek father but later he himself gets seduce. lol. They change a bit from the novel so I'm not so sure how it would develop.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't worry...What did you saying is right too.
The little girl that they meet each other when they were still little was not Vee’s sister. She was Vee’s wife that passes away.
I didnt Vee a have wife that passes away. I thought that was his sister. LOL

kermint

sarNie Adult
i would like to say that Kob looks pretty in this show. the two songs is good and sad. i also like kob clothes in this lakorn though and her make up too. this lakorn seems interesting also. Vee looks so handsome in this show. yeah, kob voice is good more than before. i just hope that this is good like this...not dragging or.......

oh ok. that makes more sense that the little girl is vee's wife who passed away. she seem nice. how did you find out it's vee's wife?