Busaba Rae Ruk

I didn't know this was out already until someone u/l in BM. Kob is so pretty... missed seeing her! Love Vee but wish Num could have been praeg. Love these two!

moilee

sarNie Adult
I'm glad that her lakorn is out. And the stomach pain that n'eng is having in this lakorn....I hope it isn't a cancer....'cause if that is so....this story is going to be so very sad at the ending for everyone.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Don't know how to explain but her stomach problems are kinda like anxiety attacks. Like Youa said, she experience them when she gets tense, aroused with anger.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
It's happen to me but little differen from Bussaba cuz when I tire and hungry then I hurt my stomach and vomit all the time.

The first episode is much better than what I thought...can't wait for the next episode. I hope every episode its good like the first episode.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
well i understand kob is mad at her mother but what about her dad. and is he really kob's dad or did her mother get pregnant from someone else? and also did kob really sing both songs for this lakorn?

maijune

SarNie Adult
well i understand kob is mad at her mother but what about her dad. and is he really kob's dad or did her mother get pregnant from someone else? and also did kob really sing both songs for this lakorn?

of course she sang both songs...you can't tell that it's her voice? but i know why because her voice improved so much that's probably why you didn't recognize her voice right?...but if you listen closely you will catch that it is her...

ep 1 was great...can't wait to see ep 2....anyway, about her stomach...i had a feeling it might be cancer and that we might expect sad ending....but it all make sense...as i understood from watching ep 1, vee's wife died from illness and that's why he want to spent time with his daughter because he blamed himself for not taking good care/spent time with his wife...so in this case if kob does really have cancer...he will take care of her till the end...and hopefully he won't lose her as his wife...am i thinking too much/too much prediction?....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The father will be feature later on, he will be in debt and come to asked Bussaba for some money. As for the two songs, it's Kob who sings it. She was at Kantana studio recording it.

Read Interview (Iti's in Thai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
she have a stomach problem in LNJ tooo we thought she was pregrant LOL but she was ok ...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
one thing good about kantana lakorns they let the actors/actress in there sing the ost for the lakorn or have good songs in there anyways yea kob sings the song her character is changing thats good dont want to see same old style and peak is Vee hehe

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
of course she sang both songs...you can't tell that it's her voice? but i know why because her voice improved so much that's probably why you didn't recognize her voice right?...but if you listen closely you will catch that it is her...
I agree with you...if you listen over and over then you will catch that its her.

I hear that P'Kob goes to learn more how to sing because of this lakorn. She always take her own money to pay for how to learn everything for the lakorn. Mon Rak Luuk Thoong...she was learning too but its Luuk Thoong.

Go back to the lakorn...I don't know why I want sad ending. It might cuz of the song "Ja Mee Mai" sound very sad.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
I agree with you...if you listen over and over then you will catch that its her.

I hear that P'Kob goes to learn more how to sing because of this lakorn. She always take her own money to pay for how to learn everything for the lakorn. Mon Rak Luuk Thoong...she was learning too but its Luuk Thoong.

Go back to the lakorn...I don't know why I want sad ending. It might cuz of the song "Ja Mee Mai" sound very sad.
thats true her voice is improving

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
LNJ they lead us with wild imagination cause she head stomach ache days after the willing scene. lol.

"Jai Mee Mai" will Sitha (Vee) be the one to lend a helping hand and get her out of miserable life or will he be like the other mean people whom had walked into her life then left without caring. I have a feeling if there's no one who's willing to love Bussaba, then Mintra will take over, Mintra will continue to torture other for happiness. Hopefully it goes according the to the ending of the novel.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
somehow, I feel sorry for the mom. And I think Bussaba shouldn't go around and hurting other people that are not involve in her problem. For example the first case, she causes another kid's to loose her parent. Sad, I understand that she had a hard life in her childhood, but to hurt other that are not involve in causing more suferring for other as well as herself. Hope I don't offend you people that like Bussaba

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i wathced episode 1 yesterday and so far so goood......i feel bad for kob in here...gosh i never cried for her lakorns but this one made me cry....lol....i love the ending song and yes her voice has improved