Busaba Rae Ruk

moilee

sarNie Adult
I went in and heard the two songs Kob sang. Are you guys sure that was her voice? If so, I love her voice....love those two love songs. I can't wait to see the ch7 concerts and this lakorn of course.

maijune

SarNie Adult
has anyone seen epi 1 yet...i'm still downloading now...and yeah about the 7 see concert, kob was great is all i want to say..

her voice improved so much....she can be a singer now....loves these two songs and her voice go smoothly with the melody of these two songs...

anjos

I saw the first eps... it star out very strong..... I love it..... cant waite till the next eps..
it her real voice....

missjoy

sarNie Elites
1st epi is really good already!! so much has happened... hope it doesn't drag later starting out out so good!!!! everyone is going to feel sorry for kob's character.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I've got a question, is Kob's character sick? When she had stomach pains it reminded me of Noosaba/Johnny's revenge lakorn and Noos had stomach cancer in it I think. She would clutch her stomach in pain throughout the series and was addicted to morphine.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I've got a question, is Kob's character sick? When she had stomach pains it reminded me of Noosaba/Johnny's revenge lakorn and Noos had stomach cancer in it I think. She would clutch her stomach in pain throughout the series and was addicted to morphine.
When she so tense then make her stomach pains ka.

The first episode so far...better than I what I thought.