Busaba Rae Ruk

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for sharing bunnii Lukade response is so funny. I can't wait until next week to see this. Love Vee and Kob in Duen Derd and was waiting for them to pair up again.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
The pics already here.. I didn't see them at Ch.7 websites, thanks for sharing though..

I'm anticipated for this lakorn.. 3 more days , right?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Kob have two songs feature in this lakorn, which she performed on 7 See Concert:

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dao2K9BEROw

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkFrbEK3JnM

credit: Youa

Don't Post This Anywhere Else

Reason for Vengence: Bussaba's mother left her for the glory of the fashion industry (and to be a mistress of a rich man) and her father left her to start another family. She was left with an old lady that wasn't even related to her, although she help raise her after her parents left. When Bussaba was 15, the old granny had a seizure. Bussaba went to get help from her parents. None of them helped her. She wasn't able to save the old lady in time, so granny Jiem fell into a worser state than before. The granny hasn't been conscious since then. So Bussaba hates her parents even more from then on. Because besides from them not loving her, not taking care of her, they also were involved in hurting the one person in this world that loved her and took care of her.

Brief Sypnosis (According to the novel):

Kob Suvanant as Bussaba/Bussabamintra
Vee Veeraparb as Sitha
Lookade Methinee as Roangrong

Bussaba is a teacher at the "Baan Barng Pleng" music school. She lives with her best and close friend Chorthip, who knows every aspect of her life. Bussaba tells everybody that she has no relatives; her parents are all dead. She would get angry and develop hatred everytime she watches TV and sees a thirty-five years old model named Roangrong, who is the best and everlasting model. Actually, Roangrong is really Bussaba's birth mother. At night Bussaba changes into another person, a bold and sexy singer name, Bussabamintra. She is somewhat of a mystery. No one knows of her background. She only appears in the night. She chooses to only talk to male customers that are married. Those men are victims. She lures them to love her, fall for her deeply, messes with their minds, so they'll break it off with their wives, for their families to break apart. And then she leaves them to find another victim. Mintra is able to deceive so many men one after another, but her main target is Surint, a married man whom mistress is Roangrong, Bussaba's mother. Mintra wants Surint to break it off with Roangrong. That is the happiness for Bussabamintra. Surint has a windower son, Sitha, whom's daughter attends the music school where Bussaba teach, his daughter is really fond of teacher Bussaba, he also becomes affectionate toward the sweet and polite teacher. Sitha's sister's husband also falls for Mintra trap. Bussaba's revenge has taken her deep into innocent lives of Surint's family, having aim for the father, she got the son and son-in law after her. Sitha finds out about his father and brother-in-law meeting up with Mintra on occasions, so he meets her at a hotel and asked her to stop messing with them. Mintra doesn't agree, but she doesn't disagree either. One day after finishing teaching nong Da, Bussaba receives a call from the hospital that grandma Jiem's condition has gotten worser. So she immediately goes to the hospital. Sitha comes to pick nong Da and finds out about it, so he follows her to the hospital and comforts her. Bussaba accidentally reveals about her torments, loss, her background, and about grandma Jiem to Sitha. Which makes him know of another corner of the life of Bussaba. Bussaba is starting to realize that she loves Sitha because of his generosity and thoughtfulness. Chorthip warns her that if she loves Sitha, she must change herself. Turn to be a good person, otherwise; Sitha will with disgusted with her. How far will Bussabamintra exceed her vengence? What will happen when Sitha finds out Bussaba and Bussabamintra are the same person in disguise?

I just clipped parts mention about pra'ek (Sitha) and na'ek (Bussaba/Bussabamintra). I left off na'rais scene. Full Summary credit to Mon.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I still can't view the first clip. So I decide to delete the above link and upload the new one. lol

2 more days