Busaba Rae Ruk

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
not sure about stupid but it wasnt a very good lakorn to me..probably one of kob's worst so far..sorry, not bashing it..just saying how i felt about it..vee soo needs to improve on his emotions..he's like BLEH all the time..

can someone tell me what happened between kob n her mom at the end? i havent seen it yet n would like to know because i dont understand thai...thanks a bunch..

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
not sure about stupid but it wasnt a very good lakorn to me..probably one of kob's worst so far..sorry, not bashing it..just saying how i felt about it..vee soo needs to improve on his emotions..he's like BLEH all the time..

can someone tell me what happened between kob n her mom at the end? i havent seen it yet n would like to know because i dont understand thai...thanks a bunch..
KOB'S MOM DIES IN A HIT AND RUN.. THE NANG'RAI WAS THE DRIVER.. KOB SAID WHAT SHE HAD TO SAY TO HER MOM..

nolee

sarNie Adult
Haha girl, I ask myself the same thing, "why am I watching this?" I just fell asleep watching the ending when her mom died, I needa go back and finish it. It bothers me if I don't finish something I started haha. But I still don't think this is one of Kob's worst. Her worst was probably Poo Som Fow Sabb. That I fell asleep to and I never finished watching, and that's PRETTTTTTY bad..

nolee

sarNie Adult
I just finished, yay! It was okay. Typical ch 7. lakorn for me. lol. The flashbacks of her mother was so sad though...she shoulda just forgave her from the start. I guess this lakorn was teaching a lesson, learn how to forgive, lifes too damn short! haha. alright, I'm going Dr. Phil on ya'll Ima stop now lol. btw, did anyone else think it was really corny when Vee was gonna 'kill himself' by going deeper into the water? lol.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Out of five stars, i'll give it ** stars. Amazing performance by Kob and Lookade. The ending between mother and daughter was very touching. But this lakorn was okay, nothing to be hype up about. Channel 7 really got to take their lakorns up a notch cause they're predictable and typical.

As for kissing scene. It's been a habit of Thai film makers for who knows how long now, if you watch a thai lakorn there is bound to be an angle kiss, so don't be so surprise. Also like someone mention it's tiring from seeing other culture (American, Korean, Chinese) gobbling each other while kissing, it's good that Thai people has something distinctive from others.

Compare to Bollywood now...I don't like it cause they start doing real kisses, I like it better when they sung and tempt the viewer, they leave the imagination to us.

Kelly

wow I really like the lakorn...the ending was so touching will the part where her mom dies and she says all these things to her mom...i could not help but cry...i think i would give this a 4/5...cause it coulda been better....
but the ending between kob and vee was really good...

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
wow..finally over..the ending got me crying...omg...so sad..this lakorn was good...had some annoying people..but all in all..it was good=]

bobo612

sarNie Egg
It felt like they rushed the ending...everythin went together too good, too quick. Like how Yoot accepted that Chauw knew about Busaba being Mintra. And how Doun was okay with Busaba coming back and dating his friend; they didnt express his feeling much. Disappointing ending...what lakorn would you guys say Kob was best in?

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Yea, some of the stuffs they just leave it like that..even though it makes sense or not..Anywho, all of the sudden Vee is in love with Bussaba, not like early when he was with Mintra, he didn't even think or mention her...It's so funny at almost the last scene at the beach house when Bussaba's family went to see her and she turn around and thank Sii, and he said that he only did it becuz his heart tells him to, and She goes you are not in love with me, but is in love with Mintra who has no existence...LOL!!! that is soo true..And I guess everybody found out that she was protraying Mintra also..

I think the lady Luanglong should get some karma becuz she betrayed Bussaba's mom. And did Sii's parents ever got a divorce? I think this lakorn is pretty much boring..not much of excitement..Scale from 1 to 10, I'll give it a 4. There was no chemistry, the ending suck, the storyline was not really interesting..

myx

sArNieZ
the ending was okay, but it wasn't great. it's soo sad. why does there always have to be a sad scene in all kob's lakorn? i love how she cries.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^.- kob and vee were so awesome in this...i love kob's voice...she is an amazing singer ^.-

isavang

sarNie Hatchling
i have just began to watch this drama!
i think it seems interesting!
many people that have seen it, said that they like it!
so i'm giving it a try...

and thanks for allowing me to read the feedbacks on this lakorn!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
AWEEE... i REALLY LiKED THiS LAKORN!
THE ENDiNG COULD'VE BEEN BETTER BUT i ENJOYED WATCHiNG iT!
& i STiLL DON'T KNOW HOW SiTRA DiDN'T KNOW MiNTRA & BUSABA WERE THE SAME PERSON...
BUT OVERALL i GiVE iT A 4 OUT OF 5!