Burnt Sugar

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
First time making a topic on AF and also writing FanFics. I just went through my camer roll and saw their pics randomly so this is one of my random dream pair. I edited these pics on my own, but credit to original pics are found on AF.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I'm a terrible writer so sorry in advance for some grammar and spelling.
(Chapter One) Introductions
At the Airport-
As Mint got off the plane she thought of what was going to be of her now. She's been studying in London for 10 years now, graduated ranking top of the class, and has a high paying job, but now she has to return to Thailand due to multiple conditions. Every now and then she would remember all of the fun times with her parents, having picnics, going to the amusement park, and just enjoying each other's company. But all of a sudden all of that was gone. She was sent off to London at the age of 15 and forced to stay there until it was time to come back. Even though her parents loved her, they didn't want to hurt her with their selfish acts. Her parents didn't want her to know that they're in debt due to her father's gambling problem, and that her mom's jewelry company was going out of business, but they couldn't hide it from her. Although she didn't want to go away, she knew she had to just so she could get a decent education and help her parents pay off their debts. She'd been to school for 8 years learning how to make it in the business world, but the only thing in her mind now was how is she going to make it on her own. But she just has to take small steps, deep breaths, and fight to death. Her motto.

At the funeral -
The only thing on Ken's mind now was getting his money back. Even though he'd made a deal with Mint's now dead parents, he saw no value in that exchange at all. All he remembered was a small skinny girl in thick glasses, with braces, and an overly sensitive mind. They were only three years apart but the last time they'd met was when he was 15 and she was 12. His father'd been at her house to work out an agreement, and while waiting both had a chance to get to know each other.

Flashback
Mint's Father: I promise that if I can't pay you back in the timeframe of 5 years, Mint, my only daughter would have to be betrothed to your son.
Ken's Father: Either way it's a win win for me.
As Mint's mom witnessed this exchange between both fathers, she couldn't help but tear up looking at her dear daughter through the window.
Outside-
Mint: Hey, nai tham alai?! Who are you?
Ken: I'm just checking out my new house, by the way my name's Ken and you must be Mint.
Mint: How do you know my name...nai Ken. And this is MY house, what right do you have to say that this is your house?!
Ken's Father: Ken! Let's go now, Daddy has other matters to attend to.
Ken: Lah gon na ugly duckling!
Mint couldn't help but stare in disbelief...she'd just been called ugly by this person she'd never met before. As her parents came out of the house, she ran back crying without stopping to answer them why she was crying.
Flashback End

A little smile crept up his lips but he pushed that thought away, there were a bunch more girls prettier and sexier than her, but why did he get dragged into this nonsense. Since his dad has passed away two years ago, he now has to manage all his fathers business, including one he wasn't looking forward to. He is going to be so embarrassed, hottest business bachelor of the year is now going to get married to someone like...he didn't even get time to finish his thoughts when the most gorgeous girl appeared out of nowhere...

PREVIEW:
Mint: Alai na?!?!
Lawyer: Yes I'm sorry to inform you this but it has to be done or else.
Ken had a smirk on his face right now staring straight at her, with Mint also eyeing him with disbelief and hatred.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Lol it's decent, but I'm currently taking this college course class, and it's so hard to try to write professionally. But since I love making couple posters, I might as well get some practice out of it.

sarNie Adult
Yeah! It's a a good start! It's really interesting! Wow! Ken and Mint, I never thought of that before but it looks promising. Do not hesitate. Just write write write. Hehe. Don't worry, we are not like your college professor, we will not scold you so just write freely as you please. I guess I speak for everybody when I say that we'll support you here.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult

Finally had a chance to update, I might be a bit slow since I have a bunch of exams and essays due in the next two weeks, but will try to update as much as I can. :)
(Chapter Two) Reveal
Ken couldn't help but stare at her. She was dressed in a laced knee length black dress, with long curled hair cascading down her back. Ken walked towards to welcome her.
Ken: Sawadeeka, my name's Ken khap. I'm the funeral host for Mr. and Mrs. Wijitwong ka.
Mint instantly recognized the name, the boy who'd insulted her. Wasn't it his fault for the death of her parents, he'd took everything from her, her house, her family's reputation, and her parents lives.
Mint: Sawadeeka, chan chuey Mint Wijitwong, I'm the only daughter of Mr and Mrs Wijitwong ka. Truth is you didn't have to trouble yourself, my parents funeral, I can take care myself.
Such pride Ken thought to himself. Not letting her get the last word he said,
Ken: If I didn't take matters into my own hands, then how are you going to pay all the expenses?
He still is an annoying brat, an overconfident snob. She didn't want to waste anymore time and went to pay respect to her parents. Holding the joss sticks in her hand, she couldn't help but tear up. Stay strong Mint, she thought to herself.
Mint: Poh ka, Mae ka, Mint kho tho na. I'm sorry that I couldn't get to be with you during the last minutes of your life. I regret not being able to tell you that I love you when you were still alive. Don't worry about me, Mint doo lae dtua eng dai kah. I love you both, rest in peace ka.
As Ken watched from afar he was wondering why isn't she shedding any tear, shouldn't she be at least showing some kind of emotion.
------
After her parents were cremated, it was time for the opening of the will.
As Mint came down the stairs she was surprised to see Ken sitting and talking with the lawyer.
Mint: Khun ma tam mai? Khun Loong (uncle) Sook what is he doing here?
She must've not known yet Ken guessed.
Loong: Nu Mint, Ken is here to witness this ka, it is a request from your parents also.
Mint: Why?
Ken: if you keep on asking will we ever get to explain to you huh? You'll know why after this. Just prepare yourself for what's to come.
Mint: What's there to prepare, after my parents sudden death I don't have anything to tham jai about anymore.
Loong: The house that you're in right now and everything of your parents now belongs to khun Ken, the only heir to Phongpanu household. Truth is there is really nothing to the will except to explain to you what your parents want you to do after they passed away. And as promised, you are to marry him since your parents couldn't pay off their debt within 5 years.
Mint: Alai na?!?!
Loong/Lawyer: Yes I'm sorry to inform you this but it has to be done or else.
Ken had a smirk on his face right now staring straight at her, with Mint also eyeing him with disbelief and hatred.
Ken: See I told you.
Mint: Mai mee wan!!! I will never marry you! Loong help me, I'll pay off the debt myself but not marry with someone that I HATE.
Ken: You think I want to marry you too! Don't be so delusional, there are other girls better than you, but I have to marry you out of debt. Think carefully, your parents owe me 500 million, are you able to pay it to me right now?
Loong: Nu Mint please don't make this anymore complicated than it already is, your parents have already thought this through, they want you to have a better life.
Mint couldn't do anything now, she just sat there staring blankly at the table unable to do anything.
Ken: I'll be going now, see you next week for the fitting.
Loong: Mint trust me this is the only way out for you, and Khun Ken isn't a bad person, that's why your parents entrusted you to him. Anyways I'll be going now, if you have anything you can call me anytime.
Mint: Thank you for everything ka Khun Loong.
After everyone left she headed upstairs and cried to herself. Everything was happening to fast, she felt like a child again with no control over her life.

As Ken headed back to his company, he couldn't help but smile. Stop it, he thought.
Ken: You may hate me today, but I'll make you love me one day. Just wait and see Mint.

PREVIEW:
Photographer: Place your faces closer! ... A little more...more...closer...yes!
---
Ae: Ken what is the meaning of this!!!! You can't just dump me like this! Who is this bitch?!? Tell me who is she!!!!

sarNie Adult
WHOA! A marriage and a rai in the next chapter! Dundunduuuuuuuuun! Good luck with your exams! I'll be looking forward to the next chapter 

(Btw. I LOVE the kiss in your signature. I love Bie and Noona too!!)

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Awe!!..could love to read more...I just become Mint fan now and luckily you made a fanfic with Ken P..wow..I really like it..will stay tuned na.... :dance1:  :dance1:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Sorry for the wait...next couple of chapters hasn't been written yet, but enjoy this long chapter. I promise it'll give you cavities. ;)
Bad poster, not what I imagined but yeah this was the best pics I could find
Enjoy!!!

(Chapter Three) - Fitting
A week has gone by and she still hasn't called Ken or anyone yet. All of a sudden someone's car pulled up. Ken got out and told Aunt Maew to go and get Mint.
Knock Knock...Mint opens the door.
Aunt Maew: Nu ja, K'Ken is waiting for you downstairs.
Mint: what is he doing here?
Aunt Maew: If you want to know then go downstairs dear.
As soon as Mint appeared on the stairs Ken got up from the sofa and went to grab her hand.
Mint: What are you doing?! Let me go.
Ken: Did you forget about our appointment? We have a wedding to plan.
Mint: Let go of my hands, I won't go...you can just go by yourself I don't need...
Ken didn't let her finish and scooped her off of her feet bridal style.
Mint: Ploy chan na!!! Let me go.
Ken: stay still or you'll fall down, whether you want to go or not, you have to.
He carried her out and asked Aunt Maew to open the door, that was previously set to child lock.
Mint: Ai bah!!! Let me go!!!! Help me Pa (aunt)!!!!!!
Ken: I'll cut your pay if you help her.
He finally got her inside the car. Mint wouldn't give up as she gave him a kick and tried to run out only to be grabbed by her waist and pinned down to her seat.
Ken forced her down on the passenger seat and inched his face closer to Mints.
Ken: If you keep on struggling, I will kiss you right in front of Pa now, do you want that?
That finally shut her up, and sat still now. Ken then shut her door, still out of breath from that struggle. Damn was she hard to force. He smiled to himself as he crossed the car to the driver side. Mint stayed silent all the way to the shop, all the while with Ken glancing at her every three minutes.
20 Minutes later they finally arrived at the bridal shop.
Ken: are you going to go in nicely or do you want me to carry you inside?
Mint: Open the door, and I can walk on my own.
Ken: Smart idea, I'm also tired from struggling with you. I guess that was practice for our wedding night, now that I know how strong you are.
Mint: Don't you even try anything like this again.
She said as she turned to face him and realized that his face was only 2 inches away from hers.
Ken leaned in but Mint faced away just as fast as she turned towards him.
Mint couldn't help but blush, she could feel the heat running through her body now. Mint what are you doing, she thought to herself. Ken quickly smiled and got out to open the door for her. As they headed inside Ken grabbed her hands again.
Mint: What are you doing again? Let go of my hand.
Ken: This is revenge for what you did to me earlier in the car.
Mint: What did I do to you?
Ken: You came too close to me and took my breath away, if I had a heart attack it's your fault.
Mint was at lost for words. Was he really serious she still didn't trust the words of this rich playboy and tried to pry her hands away from his.
Ken: Don't struggle, or else they would suspect that I was dragged by you to come here.
Mint: This is not funny, let go right now.
She tilted her face to tell him that she was serious. Ken took no notice of that and dragged her inside anyways. Inside they were greeted by one of the attendants.
Ken: Khun Koy chai mai?
Koy: Ka, and this must be your bride, Khun Mint chai mai?
Ken: Yes.
Koy: Sawasdee ka, you're even prettier in person than in pictures.
Mint: Sawasdee ka, what do you mean by pictures?
Looking confused, she turned to Ken, only to be met with a straight face.
Koy: Ow, you didn't see the news yet, your wedding is the talk of the town now after seeing it on the papers this morning.
Ken: Uhh, we should hurry up, I still got other places to go.
Koy took Mint away and Ken was taken to be groomed up also.
After a hour or so, Ken was led into the studio. It was filled with peach colored roses, with light coming from the windows. The green trees outside the white framed windows complimented nicely with everything.
Photographer: Okay, Khun Ken, let's take some single shots of you first until your bride comes out.
Ken went in and took about ten frames when Mint walked through the doors. Luckily the photographer captured the moment perfectly. He was mesmerized by her simple yet intriguing beauty. Her hair was smoothed back into a bun at the back of her neck, with simple yet stunning makeup that highlighted her face perfectly. Her dress was made of lace, with off the shoulder short sleeves, the material hugging her every curves. Slimming down her calves and opening up again once it reached her feet, the dress was dragging two feet behind her. Mint slowly walked towards the camera, making sure not to trip on her dress. She didn't realize that Ken was looking at her for so long until the photographer said his name out loud a couple of times. He finally snapped back and went to take Mint by her hand, leading her to the back drop.
Photographer: Okay, Khun Mint please stand in front of your groom and let him hug you from the back.
They awkwardly shifted positions, as he placed his arms around her, she turned her face to look at him and then back at the camera. After a few shots the photographer asked Ken to rest his chin on the crook of her shoulders. As he inched closer to her, she couldn't help but wiggle, while he hugged her tighter. God his embrace was warm and secure she thought to herself. She smells so good he thought as Ken was lost in his own daydreams.
Photographer: Okay switch positions, now face one another, bride I want you to place your hands on your grooms chest, and jao bao hug her waist.
She shyly placed both her hands on his muscular chest, as he pulled her closer to him. She looked away blushing madly now as she needed to avoid his eyes staring dreamily at her.
Photographer: Okay, those were awesome shots. Next I want both of you to look each other in the eyes.
Mint had no choice but to gaze back. Her heartbeat was taken away as she looked at his dark warm brown eyes. Soon both were lost in each other's gazes.
Photographer: Place your faces closer! ... A little more...more...closer...yes!
All of a sudden their lips touched, gently and then Ken pressed a little harder. She slowly tilted her head, breathing slowly, and then closed her eyes. Both of them feeling warm on the inside, gently kissing away. The photographer took about 30 shots of this, they truly looked in love. As she pulled back, breathless, still shocked by her response, she tripped on her dress and fell back. Ken quickly reached out and pulled her back, this time holding her waist closer and stronger. Mint gasped and stared again at him. Both of their nose gently touching. He held her gaze for a couple of seconds even though everything felt like it was in slow motion. No, not another accidental kiss Mint thought as she slowly pulled away this time. This photographer was amazing as he catches every single moment, Koy couldn't help but shyly hide her giggle behind the monitor.
Ken: Are you okay?
He asked with concern on his face.
Mint: I...I'm okay.
She muttered, still registering what happened.
Both went and changed into two more outfits. One westerned and the other traditional.
Three hours went by when they finally got done.
In the car...
Ken: Thank you for behaving during the shoot.
Mint was annoyed by this, only if he knew what she was feeling, he would've made fun of her even more.
Mint: You're welcome. I just did it out of respect for the work team as they are committing their time into this unwanted marriage.
She threw back at him. That was not what he meant but went with it.
Ken: Then I guess you don't want to plan your own wedding, I'll just have someone take care of everything.
Mint felt a pang of guilt through her as he said this, but she was too stubborn to apologize.
Mint: Yes, less stress on me.
She finished this looking out the window. The ride home was silent. As he parked the car, Pa Maew came to open the door.
Aunt Maew: How was it Khun Nu?
Mint: It was alright.
She said as she got out of the car.
Ken: See you didn't die...the date will be more clearer in a few weeks as Koy gets everything settled.
Aunt Maew: Khun Ken ka, please come inside for some coffee, you must be exhausted after dealing with miss stubborn.
Mint looked at Aunt Maew shocked to see her betray her. She got annoyed and walked away.
Ken: It's alright...(rrrriiinnggg)
He looked at his phone and said
Ken: I have to take care of other matters...thank you for today ka.
-----
He drove up the parking lot. Shit he thought to himself. At first he thought that Mint and him were just going to be married and then divorce each other sooner or later, but now he wasn't so sure if he would want to divorce her after marriage. He needs to clear things with Ae as fast as he could. He'd turned off his phone all day with over 100 missed called from her.
As he open the door, Ae came out from her room with only a bathrobe on. She picked up the newspaper lying on the table, and raised her voice at him.
Ae: What is the meaning of this?!?!?!!?!??!?!
Ken went up to her and tried to explain things to her.
Ae: Ken what is the meaning of this!!!! You can't just dump me like this! Who is this bitch?!? Tell me who is she!!!!
Ken: Ae, sorry about not telling you but let's just end it right here.
She couldn't believe what she was hearing, after two years of going out with him, no matter how many girls he talked to, she'd always forgave him. She was crying loudly, with her shoulders sinking, she slid down to the ground.
Ken: I'm truly sorry...
He feels bad about doing this to her. Ken walked towards her bending down to comfort her. She stopped sobbing.
Ae: I love you so much...
She reached up grabbing his face and kissing him hard. He for a moment felt lost in her touch, but quickly pulled away.
Ken: Sorry, I don't love you. You knew that it wasn't going to last. Good bye.
After he closed the apartment door she sat there staring at Mints face in the paper.
She scrunched the paper up and tore it into pieces.
Ae: MAI MEE WAN!!!! I WILL NEVER LOSE KEN TO YOU NANG MINT!!! If I don't get him, don't think you'll ever be with him happily...
She screamed this over and over until she felt like she was going to pass out.
----
Preview:
Mint stood looking out the window, here it goes she thought.
--
Mint: Let me go!!! Get off of me!!!
She screamed as Ken was on top pinning her down on the bed, struggling, her strength was getting weaker by the moment as his legs tried to hold hers still.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Wedding Tomorrow, let's see if I can find a pic of Mint in traditional Thai clothing, and will be updating either tonight or late afternoon tomorrow.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
(Chapter Four) Wedding
Okay so I messed up the pictures, I need to improve my photoshopping skills but feel free to laugh all you want. These crack me up everytime I look at it but yeah will try out more apps and stuff. Enjoy!!! Hope this gave you a smile. :D

Koy took care of all arrangements for Ken's wedding within four weeks. Mint tried to avoid Ken as much as she could. Aunt Maew told her she could ignore him all she want, but once they were married she couldn't avoid him then. It was the night before the wedding, Mint couldn't go to sleep. She was trying to fall asleep but couldn't. She headed downstairs to pour herself a glass of milk. She heard a noise right outside the front gates. Could it be? She thought, how is she supposed to defend herself against a burglar when everyone else was asleep. Mint was shaking with fear, but she picked up the broomstick, she didn't want to use a knife in case she accidentally kills someone innocent. Mint slowly open the front door, making sure that it doesn't creak. There was a shadow of someone she couldn't make it, it doesn't seem big enough to be a man. The shadow ran towards her, she closed her eyes, and screamed raising the broom.
"Stop, stop!!!! Chan eng!!!"
Huh, the voice seems similar. She opened her eyes and stared in disbelief.
Mint: Bua!
Bua: Yes it's me!!!
Mint: Why are you here? How did you know I live here, and what are you doing sneaking around?!?
Bua: It's a long story, but I resigned from the job in London and flew back, but didn't want my parents to know that I'm back or else they'll force me to marry a stranger, so I decided to crash at your place tonight.
Mint: Why didn't you call? I would've come pick you up at the airport.
Bua had a funny look on her face. Mint just noticed that she was in her pjs and they were still standing outside.
Mint: Let's go inside first and then talk.
Bua: Yes I would like that very much.
Since Mint didn't want to wake Aunt Maew and the others, she offered Bua to come sleep in her room and would have the maids arrange another room for her.
Bua: What??!?! I just came back and you're already getting marry tomorrow? How come you didn't tell me so that I could get a new dress? Now I have nothing to wear tomorrow.
Mint: Ai bah, what kind of friend are you, not even asking me on how I feel, and you're more worried about your dress huh.
Bua: Sorry, of course I care about you, but he is good looking, you already scored jackpot.
She said as she looked again at the picture from the wedding shoot.
Mint: Jackpot my ass, he's rude, ow they jai, and has a rotten mouth. I don't know how I'll ever survive living with him.
Bua looked at the clock and it was already ten.
Bua: Mint let's get some sleep or you will have panda eyes tomorrow.
Mint laughed at her, Bua was a very straight forward person just like her, she was lucky to have someone like Bua in her life. She was like a little sister from another mother.
----
It was already 7 am, and the groom will arrive at 7:30. Mint woke up at 5am to ready for hair and makeup. She was wearing a white traditional Thai dress with gold accessories. Her hair was curled and then pulled back into a neat bun at the back of her neck. The makeup artist put on her last touches as Bua entered into her room.
Bua: OHO!!! Suay makk, I don't know how your groom will be able to resist you tonight.
Mint gave her a death stare.
Makeup artist: I agree, you are truly beautiful like a diamond. You gals get all the luck, and leave us with all the rust.
After the makeup artist left the room, Bua walked towards her and took her hand.
Bua: Mint, this is your special day, please smile and make the best out of this even if you don't want to.
Mint: Thanks Bua for staying by my side today.
Both of them hugged each other as Loong Sook came in.
Uncle: Nu Mint, you're just as beautiful as your mom.
At the mention of her parents she felt tears coming in.
Mint: If mom and dad were here it would be much better.
Uncle: But I know your parents are happy for you. They are always looking after you, they loved you very much. I also love you, since you were a tinny baby to a grown beautiful woman
Mint walked over and gave Uncle Sook a hug.
Mint: With Poh and Mae gone, you're the only relative I have, thank you very much for being here, you're another father figure for me.
Out the windows there were singing with the beat of the drums.
Uncle: I guess the groom is here now, I'll go down and take care of things.
Bua and Uncle Sook both went out, to hold the gates.
She was left all alone. She looked around her room for the last time, everything was still in the same place just as it was when she left for London. Mint stood looking out the window, here it goes she thought.
Downstairs the guests had all arrived and is now looking out the windows and doors as the groom and his party walked toward the house. The groom went through the first two gates easily, but at the third and last gate stood Bua with another girl.
Bua: You must be Ken, I'm Bua, Mints best friend.
Ken: Nice to meet you khap.
He said as he handed her two envelopes, a tip so that he could open the gates quickly. He was excited to see his bride.
Bua: This is too little for Mint. She's like my bigger sister, she's more valuable than any other diamond.
Ken gave her two more envelopes, but she still wouldn't open that gates.
Bua: Do you promise that you are going to love and take care of my dear friend forever?
Ken: I promise with all my life.
He said as he handed her the last of his envelopes.
Bua: I still don't believe you, you have to announce it out loud for everyone here to witness.
Ken had no choice but to yell out loud.
Ken: Mint!!! I love you Mint!!! I promise to take good care of you for the rest of my live!!!
----
Mint was surprised to hear Ken yelling. What the hell is going on? Why is he yelling out lies.
---
Bua: Okay fine, I believe you.
She opened the gates and let him enter into Mints room. Everyone went into the living room for the ring and water ceremony.
---
Ken entered into her room as she looked at him. He froze in his tracks, she was breathtaking, even more than the fitting. Time stood still until he snapped back and slowly walked towards her. Mint was sitting in a chair so he had to kneel down and give her the white bouquet.
Ken: You look beautiful today.
Mint: Thanks, but I have something to talk to you.
Ken: What is it?
Mint: We will only marry in name, with the legal papers, but you have to promise not to come
close to me.
Ken: I won't promise you anything, if you don't love me now it's okay, but please help save some face when we're in front of everyone. We have to pretend to be lovers, make it believable. But when alone that is not necessary.
Mint: Alright, but I'm just warning you, don't try to get any close to me or else.
Ken: Oooh I'm so scared.
Mint looked at him annoyed.
Mint: We better go down, everyone's waiting.
---
Mint held onto Ken's arm as he lead them both downstairs and into the living room. Everyone looked at them, they were a beautiful pair.
After they took their places, the elders gave them some words of advice.
Uncle: Nu Mint, put the ring on Ken's ring finger.
She took his hands, which was larger than her own and slid it in. She then waii him, and now it was his turn. As he took her reluctant hand, he noticed it was soft. He slid the ring into her slim finger after that he surprised her by kissing it. Mint stared at him with wide eyes as everyone squealed.
Bua: Hom luey! Groom kiss the bride!!!!
Mint looked at her making and confused face.
Ken went in, as his lips were about to touch her lips, she turned to the side of her cheeks. She was blushing really hard now.
"Mee kwam sook mak chai mai!!?!"
Ken looked up to see Ae. He'd told her not to contact him anymore.
Ken: Ae what are you doing here?
Mint looked up to see Ae. So this was the girl always in the news with Ken.
Mint: Maayyy, how nice of you to join us, please take a seat.
Ae stared at Ken in disbelief. This was Mints opportunity for revenge as she took Ken's face with both of her hands and pulled him towards her. His lips hit hers hard as Mints hands were still cupping the sides of his face. Ken was taken by surprise at her actions. Ae screamed out loud, but only to be echoed with more screaming from everyone else. Bua was blushing for Mint as she screamed at them. Mint pulled back with a sweet smile on her face, looking directly at Ae. She was satisfy to finally beat a nang rai at their own game. Ken was still in shock as Mint looked at him. Her pink lipstick was smeared on his lips. She didn't stop there and went in to wipe it off. She looked at him sweetly taking his breath away.
---
They all stood up for a break before starting the water blessing ceremony. Ken stood by Mints side as they talked to some people. Mint spotted Ae by the table of flowers. She excused them both from the guest and took Ken's hand pulling hi, behind her. Mint stopped as she stood right in front of Ae.
Mint: How nice to see you, Ken why don't you introduce us to each other?
Ae: It's not necessary, I'm Ae Arissara, Ken's wife ka, before some whore came along and stole him away from me.
Ken try to tell Mint that he's not but she fired back
Mint: Really, I thought I was his only wife, sorry for the misunderstanding but Ken came to me all by myself. I was annoyed at first, but he couldn't resist, and wouldn't take no for an answer so I HAD to marry him.
Ae: Lo ka, then I guess you'll have to keep him close or else he'll stray away.
Mint: Thanks for the recommendation, I'll make sure to get a chain long enough so that he could still keep in touch with you.
She said this and walked away feeling happier than ever, success at making Ken and Ae have problems. But little did she know Ken and Ae had already broke up. Ae started to scream and Ken had to call security on her.
----
After the water blessing ceremony they went and to ready for the reception.
Mint changed from her traditional outfit to her wedding outfit. The dress highlighted her figure nicely as she her hair was pinned to one side of her neck. After her makeup was retouched, it was time for the reception. There were news reporters everywhere. The wedding was absolutely stunning, Koy had really outdone this. It had white strings of lights hanging down with white flowers, creating an enchanting walkway, and their pre-wedding shoot was placed on display throughout the room.
Uncle Sook walked Mint down the aisle while Ken waited for her at the end of the aisle. Everything seemed magical, out of a fairytale.
Uncle: Ken take care of my only niece, be respectful to each other, and learn to love one another unconditionally.
Ken: Khap,
He said as he took her hand. Mint couldn't believe this. Ken had signed the marriage certificate, and waited for Mints turn. She hesitantly placed the pen onto the paper and signed her name.
The officer congratulated the couple and handed them their certificates.
----
Mint didn't want to stay for the after party, she was tired and wanted to go to sleep already, but Bua and both Ken dragged her onto the dance floor. She had her first slow dance with him. She tried to pull away from Ken's firm grasp of her waist but he only pulled her in closer. He leaned and whispered in her ears.
Ken: You look really beautiful today, thank you for behaving.
Mint: I did it out of respect for the elders, and didn't want to embarrass myself.
Ken: Really?
He leaned I closer and tried to kiss her but she pulled her head back.
Mint: Stop it, what are you going to do?
Ken: What you did earlier to me, I have to return it.
Mint: Ai Bah!!! I only did it to irritate your girlfriend.
Ken: She's not my girlfriend, we've already broke up.
Mint: I still don't believe a player like you.
She pulled away as the song ended, but Ken didn't want this to end as he pulled her back in for a kiss. It was her turn to be surprised now, everyone looked at them and cheered with the camera lights flashing. She pulled back wanting to slap him but she had to control herself. Ken smiled at her and she smiled back, but her eyes told him that she was going to kill him.
----
After the party, they were led into Ken's room. Uncle Sook and Ken's Grandmother both gave them more blessings. As grandma headed out the door she told them
Grandma: I want grandchildren by the end of the year, I don't want to wait too long since I'm getting old.
Ken replied: No problem khap Khun Yah.
Mint smacked his arms embarrassed. Grandma was led out by Uncle Sook.
Uncle: I'm pretty sure you're gonna have more than one grandchild from these two by the end of the year.
Mint: Loong!!!
"Okay we're going now" Uncle Sook said as they closed the door.
Mint didn't wait for Ken to turn back to her as she ran to the bathroom and locked the door.
Oh shit, she thought, I'll just take a bath and keep waiting until he falls asleep.
---Three Hours Later
Mint came out of the bathroom with only a bathrobe on. She'd forgot to bring her pjs with her and wanted to kick herself for that. She slowly opened the doors and Ken was gone. She breathed a sigh of relief and went to the closet. As soon as she opened the door to the walk in closet she was grabbed by the waist and pulled close until she hit him in the chest.

----
DUNDUNDUN
Sorry I didn't get to the last preview but I wanted to end it here. Will update with last chapter's preview next.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
To make up for all the kisses that never happened in actual lakorns lol. Glad you love it, will try to update as soon as I can, but I just got done with ACT testing today, and have a PSAT coming up with two essays so yeah. I love writing because it's like my escape from all the stress. Trust me there will be lots of cute/love scenes in here.