Burning Desires

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult

Prologue:

His and her father were bestfriend and business partners until one dark day changes it all. Her father betray his father by tricking him about their business and then murder him to cover it up. His family had to flee out of the country but he vow he will return to seek revenge to the fullest!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
I wrote this story a few years ago and actually posted on the old sarnworld board but never got around to finish it. I just re-read it and would like to continue it. If you ladies can help me pick out the characters... it would be great. I need to revamp the chapters with the new characters and start posting away! :)

cecilia

Staff member
^you know -- YADECH is free -- no fiction shooting yet.
You can cast them :drool:

Interesting .. wonder what this take place in ..
i can see YAYA/NADECH role playing in my head with these two characters lol

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
hehe, really cece? somehow i don't know if barry is manly to do this role. when i see them together, i think of high school love. :lol:

man, after i saw roy marn mv -- i can't get aff and aum out of my head. they look soo good together and i miss them so much.

cecilia

Staff member
^i couldn't agree more on the mv of ATEAM -- i super heart them despite what other ppl says -- their love for one another onscreen and off screen seems simply sweet and unimaginable for the minds to wonder.

Really? I could see Nadech as a man -- getting back at Yaya if you picture him in nice suit like his photoshoot -- just erase the goofy Nadech. Insert in prim/proper and feisty Jeed in then you got yourself a nice casts .. imagine the possibility -- my imagination is getting ahead of my thinking.

BUT it really is up to you .. whoever will suit as i have favorite so i can always do ROLE PLAY ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
Boy Pakorn... why? Fai Ruk Arsoon lol seems like he's one of those psycho seeking revenge ahaha... not so sure about the leading lady. If she's feisty I would recommend Gybzy lol If she's going to be given an innocent role, I would recommend Taew. But not so sure if you put them together, would it fit.

If you cannot chose, stick with ateam lol

cecilia

Staff member
^LOL .. fun, i like that .. stick with ATEAM! they can play all kind of role.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I will read whatever you write :)
I for some reason want to read Andrew and Kob to make up for the bad ending in Luk Mai Krai Ton.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Thanks gals for all your support! it's tough in choosing the main persons because when i write a story, i have to be able to see them in those roles otherwise,i will lose interest fast. i know, i'm wierd. :lol:

what about Aum and Kim? :scratchhead2:

Ceci - i think i ll save barry and yaya for my other unfinished story. It's about royalty :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Ahaha I'm find with any pairing hehe..

I love and miss ateam but aum/Kim is nice I grew to love her lol XD

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
chinkywinky aka sillygurl..I think I've read this story! I might have it save it somewhere in my 3.5 floppy. LOL You know Tik is always avaliable. I could so picture him (in his RLSR days) to play this role!!! LOL I can't wait to finish this one!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
As much as I like Ateam, I think they've gotten plenty of fanfictions on the forum and I'd much perfer Yadech to have the chance. However, regardless whichever you choose, I'll definitely follow up with this story.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter One

The day is getting late and Aum is still at the office, finishing up some late paper work. Since he arrived back in Thailand, he has been a working like a zombie building the Atichart Inc. to be the biggest and powerful company in the computer industry. He’s living his father dream whose his role model and his hero but unfortunately, his life was brutally ended by none other than his own best friend/ business partner.

:FlashBack:

Atichart received a late phone call last night from his buddy, Voltamas, about some business issue that needed to be dealt with today. Something in his gut tells him something isn’t right so before leaving his house, he met up with his close buddy Bob before hand to make sure his wife and son gets out of Thailand if he doesn’t call him after 10 minutes into the meeting. He already prepares extra passports for them and hand him an undisclosed substantial amount of money in a seal envelope for his family well-being until Num came of age to work.

He got out of his car and walk inside the building which appear very unusually, somewhat gloomy. He sees Voltamas sitting at a table full of men he didn’t recognize. Voltamas got up with a jolly smile, signaling Atichart to sit next to him. He did just that, sitting down and waiting for him to talk.

“Let’s get down to business.” Voltamas said, opening up his folders. “I want you to sign here to expand the business.” He slides the folder over with a pen ready.

“What expansion??” Atichart ask nervously but did not show it.

“Just sign it, it’s benefiting the company.” He said, his voice sound firmly.

“NO, you didn’t tell me anything about an expansion.” He said, standing up and as soon he did that, Voltamas “business men” pull out their guns aiming at him.

“What the hell is this??”

“Sign the paper and your family lives.” His eyes become cold quickly. It’s your damn choice!”

Atichart swallow a big lump and sat back down… tensely sign the paper but he didn’t know he was signing his share of the company. He slams the pen afterward.

Mr. Voltamas look at the signature and immediately chuckle. “Boys, kill him …” he spit at Atichart face and walks away “and his family too,” hearing the gunshot goes off several times. Afterward, he sent his men to Atichart house ordering to leave no one alive.

------------------

Bob sat in front of Atichart house waiting for his phone call and after a second pass by the 10 minutes, he ran inside his house. “Mrs. Atichart, please get in the car with Aum. Hurry please!!!”

“What’s going on here??” Mrs. Atichart asks frantically. “I have to wait for P’Atichart to get back home.”

“There’s no time right now. I will explain to you in the car.” He has little Aum in one hand and pulling Mrs. Atichart arm toward the main door which she struggles to pull away.

“I am not leaving anywhere until you TELL me what the hell is going on!”

He stops to look at her. “Do you want to live for your son??” Her face had gone pale. “Then do as I say. Atichart sent me to take you and your son to a safe place.” Mrs. Atichart follows Bob into the car with her son on her lap.

A few minutes later, Voltamas men came to the house finding no one. “Fuck!!” one of the men said. They call their boss to tell him that the house was empty. Voltamas got very angry and told his men to keep looking for them. He didn’t want any of Atichart members to be breathing for a minute longer.

Bob drove them to the airport in a flash. He usher them to the waiting gate for their flight to Switzerland. “Please tell me what is going on and why did you bring us here???” Mrs. Atichart begs as Bob hand her little Aum. “Here’s your passport and money for your long awaited journey. Everything is already set.” said Bob, looking very heartbreaking. “I’m sorry but Atichart won’t be joining you for he is no longer with us.”

Mrs. Atichart felt her heart stop pumping blood and almost collapse with Aum in her arms. “What are you telling me?? This is all a joke, isn’t it??” she stares at him with her teary eyes.

“I’m sorry Mrs. Atichart but he has left you a written letter in the envelope explaining everything.” He shoves everything into her hand when the announcement came on calling for all passengers to board the plane. “Please hurry for we don’t have much time before they get here.” As he just finishes saying that, he sees the men from afar wearing all black clothing. “Hurry!!” He shoves them again and off she disappears into the gate. He quickly pretends to make a phone call at the phone booth observing the men carefully.

The news reach quickly to Voltamas ears but he was glad they were out of Thailand and if they were to ever step back into the country, he will take their lives with his own two hands.

:FlashEnd:

Aum grew up without a father but his mother always made sure his memories are alive in their hearts. He went to the finest school in Switzerland that money can afford. His house was the typical house any family would live but inside it was lavish with luxury. Before her last breath with her last words to him, clinging on to her husband last words[letter] close to heart. “Aum, you have to go back to Thailand and take back what was rightfully to your father and ours.” After her death, he set foot in Thailand secretly and work quietly until he was the top in Thailand. Money is the root to all evil taking away both of his parents. He vow to seek revenge at any level of cost but he will make sure to be more brutal than his enemy. “The Voltamas will pay with every ounce of their blood in their body to justify for what they did to my family.” He said loudly, slamming his bawl fist on the desk.

*cell phone rings*

“Hello...” he said.

“Hello sir, we have the information you ask us to investigate.” The investigator said. “Would you like us to fax it to you right now?”

“Absolutely… couldn’t be perfect timing.” Aum said. He has been waiting too long for this day. He hung up with mixed emotions for the taste of revenge.

-------------------

Kimberly begins walking back from the market holding groceries in one hand. The sun ray felt burning by the seconds as her head fill up with sweats. She walks inside her old falling apart small house. She went to the kitchen and pours herself a glass of water. “Are you home yet Kimberly??” Her mother calls out.

“Yes mom, I just got home.” She answers, turning around to see her mother just returning from her work in the factory. “Are you hungry Mom??”

“Not really. I’m just tired.” said Mrs. Voltamas, taking a wet towel to wipe her hot face. “How’s your father today??”

Kimberly started to put the groceries away. “He’s okay liked usual.” She said. Her father has a rapid stage of Alzimers and severe arthritis in his knee causing him to be crimple at times.

“Okay, I’m going to wash up and rest for a bit.” Mrs. Voltamas said tiredly, getting up to leave. She’s been supporting the family for the past 10 years working longs hours at the sewing factory and yet barely making ends meet.

Kimberly heart is heavy with pain seeing her Mother working so hard. She wish she could help by working too but how since she had to care for her sick father. It’s been a little over five years now since she quit school to watch her father and partially because they couldn’t afford tuition anymore. She remembered so clearly like yesterday how well her family was living. They were on top of the sky but no one knew the double life her father was leading even her mother and herself didn’t know about it. He was a business man by day and a hardcore gambler at night. It didn’t start as an addiction but as time grew, it did. He was gambling everything away even his own business which evidently led to bankruptcy of everything else, forcing the family to move into a slum house with no ac, no proper running water and at time electricity. The fine things in life weren’t so fine after all.

Kimberly began preparing and cooking for dinner. After being done, she set the dishes on a tray to take to her father in his dim light room. “Dad,” she calls out for him and notices he sitting on the small chair next to his bed. “Dinner is here.”

“Money... Where’s my money…… Artichart.. How dare you take it away from me!!! Give it to me!!” he shouts with his ball up fist. Obviously, he was still living in his selfish and greed past.

Kimberly didn’t become alarm because he said the same thing over and over every day. Whenever she asked her mom what was the story behind his angry words, she would brush it off and told her it was all in the past. “Dad… stop it... here, open your mouth please….”

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Correct me if wrong. But I think her full name is Kimberly Ann voltamas
thank you!

chinkywinky aka sillygurl..I think I've read this story! I might have it save it somewhere in my 3.5 floppy. LOL You know Tik is always avaliable. I could so picture him (in his RLSR days) to play this role!!! LOL I can't wait to finish this one!
chewyyyy! thanks for dropping by. wow. you remembered reading this?? lol. i hope i don't disappoint. :D

As much as I like Ateam, I think they've gotten plenty of fanfictions on the forum and I'd much perfer Yadech to have the chance. However, regardless whichever you choose, I'll definitely follow up with this story.
thanks for the support!

Enjoy that first chapter.:D