Buppay Leh Ruk

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i don't feel sorry for her at all...

she brought upon herself....following her mother's disgusting wishes...sleeping this and that guy.... no wonder she got AIDS....

however....i feel only bad for her because of her bad mother....

That's kinda sad though she deserves it!!! She was trying to kill Kavita and the innocent unborn baby!!! There's nothing worse than killing an unborn baby because they haven't even SEEN the world yet. ATM I'm saying that Paranee dies (cross fingers).

Episode 17:
Non (Poh) is flirting with another girl ??? (played by Nadia). Vi is like mad but she doesn't really show it. I think Non and ??? are trying to get Vi to return to Non by doing that to make Vi jealous. Hope this works. LOL there's this really funny scene where Non's sister is saying all these things about Non and ???, Vi was getting really mad but when Non's sister asked, she said she's not jealous. Before that a while her face was all red XD.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hmmm. I like Aum's character more than Poh's character here. <_< ... Such a flirt... If I were Aum, I'd leave him with my child.

Yes, she deserves something, but to die? That's so harsh :( .

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
Problem with her, Paranee, is that she doesn't take no for an answer!! Por tells her that he don't love her but she is still denying, even though she found out about her aids she still want him! She's so thick face!! But love this lakorn from the beginning, sad it's ending next week!! lol they're trying to make a pregnant women jealous!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
That's how nang'rai's are. To think that they might have learned a lesson from having aids and will do good deeds...

Definitely not Paranee. You know this feeling that you want to see the happy ending but don't want it to end? That's how I'm feeling. It's actually pretty complicated cause I want to see the ending but don't want the lakorn to end. I'm confusing myself but ATM I think that what I'm trying to say is that I want to see them happy together but don't want it to end just like that.

That's how I felt for Nong Miew Kearl Petch also. I was sad & happy at the same time...LOL >_<

Vanida

Save World Save Life
really want to watch this lakorn my uncle says its good and friends and others seem to enjoy watching this i wait till it end and watch saw preview and behind teh scene from ch7 and dao kra jai worth watching like p-poh fave actor

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
it's really good Vanida, the beginning might be annoying with Por's cockiness and no respect towards Aum but later on it's worth watching..pretty much mix of friendship, family, comedy and a little drama in here. I sure enjoy it and sad that it's gonna end in 2 eppy!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
why aren't you watch it vanida? i have to admit that it's a good lakorn... both couples are cute.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
Por's character in here is to scheming!!! i mean... he tricked Aum into marrying him... of course she has the right to leave him when she found out...and being mad at him!!!

if i found out that my future husband tricked me into marrying him....i would actually take a stick and start beating him like the dog he is!!!

as for their friends' relationship, I think Ploy and Awan are sooo cute!!!

Hmm...boy people say I'm harsh (laughs). Well, even though Non's wrong doesn't she think why he's doing it? Didn't it occur to her that Non really loved her? To come to think of it, it's just one stupid misunderstanding, and Vi won't forgive him. That's what the whole thing is going at. To think of it, that's not that much!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hmm... I don't know about this... But Aum shouldn't be mad at Por for that. I mean, it was pretty obvious that he loves her now.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
HE TRICKED HER INTO MARRYING HIM!!! LIED TO LIKE A MILLION TIMES!!!.....

but yeah...Aum should forgive him after some time because he does truly love her now...i can't wait for Ploy and Awan to get married or something in here!!! they're too cute!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This lakorn reminds me a lot of Oum Ruk... Except this one has mroe drama and the n'rai is like rai sood sood!!

omg the last episode preview was so not good. it said that non was dead, but it's never true however. last time when it was nmkp (polyplus too) pinky didn't die. somehow i hope that's the same thing!!!