Buppay Leh Ruk

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
One more week form waiting!! Been waiting forever to see Aum onscreen again and it looks funny too!! The ending on the teaser was a cute line from Aum when Por was going to Kiss her :D She said " tah khun joob chan klow nee, chun gut lien khun kahd nae!!" Such a cutte line!!!

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
I love that line that she said she was going to bite off Por's tongue if he tried to kiss her!!! Can't wait to see this tomorrow :clap:

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
i gues dis lakron is gonna be okai...n funnie so yea..im give it a try not really a aum fan..but she pretty kool..lol..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
not aum fan havent watch her whole lakorns the latest was pin mook but last 2 episode didnt even watch just forward to the end scene haha its seem like a funny lakorn and fan of poh yea glad to see his lakorn air ^_^

***edit havent seen aum's lakorn for a long time i mean where i would watch from beginning to end if i remember i never watch her lakorns from start to end just watch some parts and stop i might give this a try if i have time .... the one i can think as right now is the one where she nrai with vee and yui that only one i watch the whole series lol

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Aww Yordruk w/e his name is, is here as well. I can't wait to see it tomorrow either. Is this a polyplus lakorn? I'll find out tomorrow if it is. I hope it is a polyplus lakorn cuz you know it's going to be good.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Aw! Aum looks hecka pretty in those pictures:) Can't wait to see it. RAWWWWR does anyoen know the story line?