Buppay Leh Ruk

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just want to tell all of Poh and Aump's fans. they will have a new la korn together call " Bou Pay Lay ruk" for polyplus company. it's a romantic comedy style. i'm kind of tired of them playing together though. even though they are both good actors but i prefer them to act with someone new that they haven't act with. but it's o.k. if the la korn is good, i'll watch it.

onahc

sarNie Elites
So she has two lakons with similar names, one with por and another with cee. So cee is the confirmed p'ek?

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Aum and poh again yay! I guess that's a good thing. I guess i have to see how the lakorn is but i don't mind them together since they had other lakorns together.

Sophie

sarNie Elites
they change the name
it's Bou pay Sanae rak

Fitting Poh & Aum

Poy Powina will be a nang' rai again
second couple, it's Oun Rangsit and ploy jindachok

sarN

sarNie Granny
they look soo gooofy in the picture haha . I like por in comedy the last one he have w/Aom was hilarious

Ana

sarNie Adult
Aum look so cute!! They look good together!! It's comedy I guess!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o__O thats cool I haven't seen a lakorn with Poh and Aum since Jid Sanharn! man hehe I thought they were cute together in that lakorn.... but LOL no offense its kinda funny to think about thinking about how Poh is kinda short and a not fat chubby ... but not skinny chubby and Aum is like tall and skinny LOL o_____O

sarN

sarNie Granny
o__O thats cool I haven't seen a lakorn with Poh and Aum since Jid Sanharn! man hehe I thought they were cute together in that lakorn.... but LOL no offense its kinda funny to think about thinking about how Poh is kinda short and a not fat chubby ... but not skinny chubby and Aum is like tall and skinny LOL o_____O
yup ^^ Like Lucy & Ricky Ricardo :baby-scene-pop-corn: >>> I want to see dis lakorn :blush:

onahc

sarNie Elites
This is gonna be a cute one, according to that clip, aum and por are supposed to get married(arranged marriage by parent's of course), should be entertaining!