Buntekruk cong Boun Lue

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just wanna ask if anyone saw part#5...because they didn't record this 2 episodes. i want to watch this episode that Jib slip and her leg bleed and Nam suck the blood out from her leg & her dad came and saw and got mad at Nam and she try to explain but her dad won't listen and she+her dad got in a fight and her dad tell her to go live with Nam. i read from the summary and saw the pixs. and this episode sound good but they didn't have it in part#5 that i just watch.probably the person who record it forgot to record this episode so i was wondering if in other vdo store will be the same for all part #5 i want to ask for those who watch it do you see this episode? Thanks a lot. it was so funny the part Jib+Nam kept pushing eachother's forehead really hard.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
it's funny, silly,cute, i like Jib and Nam is cute. they make a cute match. yea it came out pretty long b/c it air only 1 day each week so it seem very long. but it's gonna end soon b/c Jib+Woot la korn will air next.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i have pixs but don't know how to post in here. so far there are 5 cassettes. it should end soon maybe 1 or 2 more cassettes will end. you could check ch7 website out. www. ch7.com

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
sound pretty interesting. i prolly go check it out too.