Buang Ruk Pomridsaya

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
OMG i saw esp 16...OMG i cried the part where Puri and his father trying to get out.....OMG...my heart goes out to Puri...he feels so lost....

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Puri is such a good actor, him and Aom P's dad are portraying their roles very well.

ben

sarNie Hatchling
misszaky said:
So the dude that is playing Pepper's dad is Aom Piyada real-life dad?? HMM... can somebody confirm?
[post="20301"][/post]​
Yep. That's true. He use to be a p'ek when he was younger. Now he also directs lakorns.

Bou

sarNie Adult
OMG can i jus say that the mother is soooooo freakin evil!!! poor puri!

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
yea the mother is soooo evil in this lakorn..... but she is good at it though... very convincing.. scary though!! hopefully puri gets out in the next episode. can't wait...

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn seems to drag a little. I wonder what will Pepper do when he finds out that his mother is behind all this. I wish there were some sweet scene between Pepper and Fang. Also, I wish they did not changed the storyline. The one posted seems more romantic. Oh well, we will have to wait and see what the director end up doing to these character.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
dara45 said:
This lakorn seems to drag a little. I wonder what will Pepper do when he finds out that his mother is behind all this. I wish there were some sweet scene between Pepper and Fang. Also, I wish they did not changed the storyline. The one posted seems more romantic. Oh well, we will have to wait and see what the director end up doing to these character.
[post="20684"][/post]​
ummmmmm i didn't really watch all the epoisde but i still get waht's it about hey grouse pepper and fand have the same dad they can't love each other :blink: :p or maybe i skip the part between fang and pepper i know for sure fang mom is pepper wife.........so i think fang and pepper won't get each other and stupd pepper's mom is behind all this trash stuff :angry: i hate her in the lakorn only :p she good actor but i don't want Aom's Pridya dad to die yet :( i want it to be a happy ending man sucks cause he did got burn by the fire why would she try to kill her own husband bitch :angry: anyways next epoisde going to get worser Puri will get arrest for something he didn't do and got blame on for nothing he did all that lady witch plans :angry:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I think Puri "stole the show" with his performances in last couple of epi's since the reveal that he's the son. Pepper and Fang just sorta faded into the background. Before it went on air someone said that the story was that it was in a will that Pepper had to marry Fang but he got into an accident and became a cripple right? That would've been interesting and more angsty romantic but I'm sorta liking the way Puri's part has been told.

I don't think Exact lakorns are slow, it might seem that way since there's only 2 half-hour episodes that air each week compared to Ch.7 and Ch.3 where their episodes are 1 to 1 1/2 hours each. If you add up the total hours Exact lakorns are always way shorter.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i totally agree with you jeanie with what you say<Puri "stole the show" with his performances in last couple of epi's since the reveal that he's the son. Pepper and Fang just sorta faded into the background> Puri performance is so great, i give him 2 thumbs up!!! omigosh! the scene his dad came to see him at home and his dad ate the oranges and ask if he can call him son and say he love Puri, he cried and turn around and hug his dad. he play it sooo well. his tears dripping down so much. god dang!! this cutie can cry!!! i was stun...i love his acting. plus he's so hot!! he has a hot body. hehehe. it sucks that he got blame for his dad's death and put to jail again. so sad. i didn't finish watching this cassettes yet. i stop to the part he read the letter. i know the scene his dad died he will play it well as always. Love Puri Love Puri. so crazy over him right now.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
fanaticgrl said:
lol! some scenes r gettin on my nerves..like why didnt n'eak and her mom call the cop to stop the fire before they leave to go see the dad and the brother..c'mon she was rite at the phone..and when the cops showed up..where was the fire truck?!? and n'eak..iono wat to say about her..she just sooo weak..so blah..iono she just let all of them step all over her..like for example stop may from slappin puri..instead she stands behind the mom everything things happen..i dont like her character..and there needs to more scenes w/ pepper and fang..i just have to vent..hehe..and i just wanna to inside my screen and slap the mom and may back and forth!
[post="20970"][/post]​
ok, i'm sorry, but i heard from somewhere that this movie was going to end on oct 13! nooooo way! so much has to happen which hasn't happened yet...like sweet scenes between pepper and fang, and revenge, etc...! that's not enough time....it only airs like twice a week, right?!

at this moment, i am in the same shoes as everyone, sad, pissed and confused at some of the stupid "duh" things that could have taken placed. if this movie just ends, i swear i'm going to commit suicide...you know, kind of like how hemraj just kind of ended, but without a sequel for this one, obviously. lol annnd minus the fact that i am ten times more hooked on this story than hemraj. haha

grrr...i am just so pissed at everyone in this lakorn right now. LOL...not just may and her mom, but fang, pepper...everybody!!! so stupid! but i have a feeling that pepper might seek revenge on ped tae ("for making his dad die") by doing something to fang.

anyways, i totally cried when ped tae's dad hugged him during the fire, and just like looked at him, caressing his face and stuff...i just "seum mak mak luyee"! so sad! :(

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
it is going to be soooo interesting next episode.. wow so it might end on 0ct 13th? hahahaha this movie is not romantic at all just revenge after revenge. and i totally agree with you guys about puri... he such a good actor in this lakorn. hehehe and cute! i cried too at the scene of the orange..... :(