Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Got a cold last weekend, soooo bad. gals , missing you all so much....and obviously, our Pong & Bee. just kept rewatching this lakorn these couple of days, wallowing still...

thanks for all your translation and MVs, really enjoy~~~

Dear mintwix or someone here can help, could you do me a favor to translate one part of EP27, when Pong & Bee were talking at the Park before Donglah was kidnapped by the baddies, what were they talking about? I assume Pong was apologizing for his Mom & himself, and also revealed his love, right? Anxious to know more details. Appreciate any way !!!!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Nee tells Poo to let her go, but Poo affirms that he'll hold onto her more tightly if she continues to hate him. O_O

And yes, he apologizes to her. He confesses that when she's hurt, he feels even greater pain. He explains that he never lied to her, and what happened was his mother's doing. He asks for forgiveness, and tells her that his mom also wants forgiveness from Nee. With this, you can see Nee is surprised. As Poo expresses his desire for them to become a family together, that lawyer guy comes in and urges her to utter her honest answer. Then the kidnap scene. If you want, I can transcribe-translate the actual script at a later time. :)

But yeah, your instinct was right. The conversation was primarily about forgiving and the feelings between the two. To be honest, I actually fast-forwarded this part, so this was my first time listening/watching it. :p

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Nee tells Poo to let her go, but Poo affirms that he'll hold onto her more tightly if she continues to hate him. O_O

And yes, he apologizes to her. He confesses that when she's hurt, he feels even greater pain. He explains that he never lied to her, and what happened was his mother's doing. He asks for forgiveness, and tells her that his mom also wants forgiveness from Nee. With this, you can see Nee is surprised. As Poo expresses his desire for them to become a family together, that lawyer guy comes in and urges her to utter her honest answer. Then the kidnap scene. If you want, I can transcribe-translate the actual script at a later time. :)

But yeah, your instinct was right. The conversation was primarily about forgiving and the feelings between the two. To be honest, I actually fast-forwarded this part, so this was my first time listening/watching it. :p
Millionssssss thanks dear. Just Love that tight hug soooooo much, it's dazzling when Pong leaned his head to Bee's shoulder while taking those deep breath. His expression already told us how much he loves the woman held in his arms. and also, wondering when did Pong declare his love to Bee? I supposed he would say he loves her directly at this scene. :) but sounds like it was not so straightforward. And transcribe-translate the actual script would be great if you have time.( I am you troublemaker now, Teheel)

Remembering that at EP28, when Bee asked him that he said if she said she loves him then he wouldnt kiss her. but why she still got his kiss anyway. Then what Pong said is" I kiss you cos I love you, dont you want ......( not quite sure about this, just some key words came to my ears that time) . He is really a sweettricky guy who forced Bee to say the words he desired firstly, if that's the case. LOL

SunStar

sarNie Elites
my translations is probably not exact or the wording may sound weird...but hopefully it's understandable enough

their conversations after Toonkla left the room...

Pu: Where are you going?
Nee: Umm... I'm going to go get things prepare for breakfast for Toonkla.
Pu: Hey... regarding meals, leave it for [servant name] to do it. As of now, as of this moment, you're no longer the (nanny?) for Toonkla anymore.
Nee: As a mother, a mother must look after her child.
Pu: But as the father, the father wants the mother to look after him too.
Nee: Crazy!

[pushes Pubordee away...he pulls her onto the bed]

Pu: Hey... again for reassurance, do you love me? Hey...
Nee: Why do I have to answer you?
Pu: If you don't, you haven't forgot what will happen? Answer me...

[trying to kiss Orneecha]

Nee: Fine, I'll answer. I love you!

[Pubordee gazes at Orneecha and kisses her]

Nee: You said if I answer, you won't kiss me.
Pu: I kissed you because I love you. Is it wrong? Or...should I go kiss someone else instead?
Nee: Wait and see! Wait and see! You dare?! Dare to kiss someone else? Dare to do it? You dare?!
Pu: Hey... enough! I don't dare. You're so fierce. I'm just kidding.

[grandparents eavesdropping on them.... lol]

gosh... i just love this scene! one of the cutest ever!!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
When I first signed on and saw this I said the same thing "what only been a week and it's in the OLD LAKORNS already?" Just come to show that like you memories from this Lakorn is still fresh :)
yeah... my heart felt a little down... seeing this is already consider "old"....

*sighs...

i already miss it... waiting every day to watch it... the feelings...the anticipation....the excitement.... ALL GONE!!!! all i can do now is wait for it to be available on VCD/DVD and buy a HQ version.... cuz i love this lakorn too much!!!

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
yeah... my heart felt a little down... seeing this is already consider "old"....

*sighs...

i already miss it... waiting every day to watch it... the feelings...the anticipation....the excitement.... ALL GONE!!!! all i can do now is wait for it to be available on VCD/DVD and buy a HQ version.... cuz i love this lakorn too much!!!
<3, thousands agree, SunStar, you just said what all I feel nowadays : )
Thanks a lot for the scripts translation, that's soooooo cute and sweet......

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Cuteness overload for me. I practically skipped those parts (ep 28). One might wonder why I even watch this serie to begin with..Actually I know why____. Though I'm not saying I don't like these cute/sweet/sexy gook-gik scenes....but sometimes they're TOO MUCH---it's soooo cornnyyyy. :p *hugs pillow*

I find I'm more comfortable with subtle romances....which I used to think was boring and dull because, afterall subtle romances don't have much 'action' going on, if you will. Vague example being something like: long meaningful stares without the hawt kisses. o_O

Anyways, it's kinda nice this thread is living just a little longer, perhaps because of these translations. If someone would like to translate-transcibe the scene from ep 27 that viviant requested that would be nice. I can do it, but it'll have to wait for later (again). Perhaps Sunstar can do it again? :)

And speaking of MVs, I feel like making my own contribution. Maybe I'll drop one this summer. :lol:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Sorry, dee_vang, I don't know of anyone's who's uploading an eng subbed version. It seems the link Jieb_Lover gave you only has up to ep. 6.

As promised, here's the partial script from ep. 27, viviant. :)

Nee: Let go! I'm telling you, let go! Let go!
Poo: I won't let go. For as much as you hate me, I'll hold onto you just as tight. I won't let go.
*long silence and Poo still holding onto Nee*
*Nee turns around to face Poo*
Poo: Oreenacha, I came here because I wanted to come and apologize to you. [Inconsistent sounds. Something like: "You know--done alot] But the more you are hurt, I'm in even greater pain.
*Nee turns around*
Nee: You don't have to pretend to talk nicely.
Poo: Oreenacha, can you not be mean-hearted with me? Forgive me, and come back so we can start a new beginning.
*Nee turns around and faces Poo*
Nee: How can I believe that this time, you're speaking the truth?
*Poo takes Nee's hands*
Poo: I affirm, that in the past, I've never lied or deceived you at all. Everything was my mother's doing. But now, she's repented already. She wants to apologize to you. She wants you to forgive her just this once. Is that possible?
Nee: Forgive her?
Poo: Yes. Forgive Khun Mae, forgive me, and give me the chance to love you and Tongklah, like I've already stated before. Let us come back and be a family once more. Do you concur?.....What do you say, Oreenecha? Can you forgive me? Can you, Oreenecha?

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry, dee_vang, I don't know of anyone's who's uploading an eng subbed version. It seems the link Jieb_Lover gave you only has up to ep. 6.

As promised, here's the partial script from ep. 27, viviant. :)

Nee: Let go! I'm telling you, let go! Let go!
Poo: I won't let go. For as much as you hate me, I'll hold onto you just as tight. I won't let go.
*long silence and Poo still holding onto Nee*
*Nee turns around to face Poo*
Poo: Oreenacha, I came here because I wanted to come and apologize to you. [Inconsistent sounds. Something like: "You know--done alot] But the more you are hurt, I'm in even greater pain.
*Nee turns around*
Nee: You don't have to pretend to talk nicely.
Poo: Oreenacha, can you not be mean-hearted with me? Forgive me, and come back so we can start a new beginning.
*Nee turns around and faces Poo*
Nee: How can I believe that this time, you're speaking the truth?
*Poo takes Nee's hands*
Poo: I affirm, that in the past, I've never lied or deceived you at all. Everything was my mother's doing. But now, she's repented already. She wants to apologize to you. She wants you to forgive her just this once. Is that possible?
Nee: Forgive her?
Poo: Yes. Forgive Khun Mae, forgive me, and give me the chance to love you and Tongklah, like I've already stated before. Let us come back and be a family once more. Do you concur?.....What do you say, Oreenecha? Can you forgive me? Can you, Oreenecha?
Wow, you r soooooooo nice Dear, Cheers!!!!!!

It's clearer w the scripts. Touched by the conversation b/w them two as always. Just love the soft tone when Pong spoke to Bee, his intense hug and eyes. Also, all the tears from Bee( Sniffs) . How can I love them more......

I am working on my MV these couple of days, coming soon LOL

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Also, some nice pics for the sweet ending, enjoy!!!!!

Shared by xiaodd@yycaf
Credit: www.thairath.co.th & www.siamdara.com

Another one in Mos interview

fun

Expired Sarnie
mintwix I skipped all the lovey dovey scenes too in here, technically speaking there wasn't much lol thanks for your translation. The ending (love confession lol) that I absolutely love was in Sawan Bieng, that kiss on the cheek was very powerful. I cried my eyes out on that scene of course those were tears of happiness lol... and in Borisut too. It was not an "I love you" but very meaningful.

this ending was neutral... the same old ending just happy it didn't end at the beach :loool:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
my translations is probably not exact or the wording may sound weird...but hopefully it's understandable enough

their conversations after Toonkla left the room...

Pu: Where are you going?
Nee: Umm... I'm going to go get things prepare for breakfast for Toonkla.
Pu: Hey... regarding meals, leave it for [servant name] to do it. As of now, as of this moment, you're no longer the (nanny?) for Toonkla anymore.
Nee: As a mother, a mother must look after her child.
Pu: But as the father, the father wants the mother to look after him too.
Nee: Crazy!

[pushes Pubordee away...he pulls her onto the bed]

Pu: Hey... again for reassurance, do you love me? Hey...
Nee: Why do I have to answer you?
Pu: If you don't, you haven't forgot what will happen? Answer me...

[trying to kiss Orneecha]

Nee: Fine, I'll answer. I love you!

[Pubordee gazes at Orneecha and kisses her]

Nee: You said if I answer, you won't kiss me.
Pu: I kissed you because I love you. Is it wrong? Or...should I go kiss someone else instead?
Nee: Wait and see! Wait and see! You dare?! Dare to kiss someone else? Dare to do it? You dare?!
Pu: Hey... enough! I don't dare. You're so fierce. I'm just kidding.

[grandparents eavesdropping on them.... lol]

gosh... i just love this scene! one of the cutest ever!!!
Awww, Bringing back those sweet memeories. They're soooo cute, Tehee. I miss them veryy much already! *sighs. :( Thanks for the romantic pictures! <333333333333 Tehee!! :)