Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
The picture look like namtip is half naken...did pong took off her shirt w/out her knowing? But how? can someone explain...
Yeah the image with her showing shoulder skin was I think taken separately just for the lakorn as I don't see it happening within (except for the one with her in turquoise shirt).

Also, I notice that the images captured on the cell is tooo clear (FAKE). They must of taken it with a regular camera and then upload it back into the cell and view it from there because they did blow up the pix to like what 6x10? and yet it was pretty sharp. It's all effects to enhance and make it go along with the drama.

I just wanted Pu's father to shove it into his wife face and ask her what she wants now the grandchild or the son? And if she says that she wants both then he should respond with something like "why are you such a greedy old woman? lol and don't you think Nee want's the same? " ahhaah

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh goodness! Pong is sucha a jerk and so childish taking those pictures of him w/ Bee! :rolleyes: THe way he looked was damnn evil! -.- Gahhh, Pang cries too much every episode now. Makes me feel so pityy for her. *sniffles. My poor Girl! -.- I wish Pong and Bee spent more time at Pattaya! One day wasn't enough for me, Grrr!! So dissapointed. But at least they got to spend time together although it would've been so much better if they were there for a couple more days! Haaa. :) Tui is sooooo annoying, seriously. :rolleyes: Pong's mum, aunt and May are such assess! Grrrr. -.- I can't believe they printed the pictures of Pong and Bee super huge sizes, lolz! It was hugeee. Pong must want to keep them for memories, Lmao! Just Kiddingg. :p lolz. It's all Pong's fault for all this happening! He doesn't even think before doing anything. *sigh. Lmao. The dad is so annoyed by his entire family, lolz. I just noticed Tonglah didn't exist for like 1-2 episodes already, Teheee. I didn't think he'd appear in todays' episode, lol. So Bee agreed to marry Tui now? Yayy, lolz. Pong can finally feel the pain that TON did! Pong made everything worser. *sigh. He sure is missing Bee really bad now, Haaa. :p The mom is so annoying, lol. Pong is soooo eager and anxious to get Bee back! lol. Tonglah is so dumb, lolz. He should've gone to a completely different room to call Pong instead of just staying right in front of Bee's room. I think he's gonna get caught! Today's episode was okay, Lotss' of drama but kindaa boringg. -.- Pang looks so shocked that Bee is gonna marry Tui. I feel too pityy for her! -.- *sniffles. Her best friend is going to get married with the guy that she loves so much! And Bee doesn't even love Tui at all. I mean I know that she's just doing that to get back at Pong and stuff. But that really hurts Pangg so much! :(

Can someone translate what TONGLAH write on the letter to PONG??

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I hope you don't mind if I just give a summary/few points of the article, because half of the passage are basically spoilers/ details about the last scene, and the images speak louder anyways.

Some trivial details are just where they filmed the last scene, about Tongkla setting them up, about Pong and Bee practicing their script and about how the director told them to go with the mood and keep it 'natural'. He basically said, "If the mood calls, just go ahead and kiss." My impressing from reading it in Thai is that it's going to be a lot of kissing.

Squee-y moment? On realizing that the last scene involves kissing, Pong excitedly said, "Just in a few moments, and it's going to end already. Then I'll just kiss for real." On heaing this Bee said, "Noynoy (I don't know the English equivalent) noyy, P-Pong, in the past during the rest of the show, it was already horrible (for me)."

Also, I did not translate in the order that they written.

Spoilers: last scene:

Basically Poo enters the room, and on noticing that the two are alone together, Nee attempts to escape. *On the bed* (sounds so naughty) Poo asks Nee if she loves him and threatens her to answer, else he would, yeah, kiss her. And of course, she admits it and say the word "ruk." Poo 'cheats' and kisses Nee anyways.

The End?
Ohhhh, THANKS SO MUCH Girl! :wub: I'm super excited, lolz. Bee is so faithful, It really seems like she doesn't want other men giving her real kisses other than KELLY. Teheee. Pong is always excited for kissing scenes, So he can show it all off to his fans! :wub: lol. I like how the director said "If the mood calls, just go ahead and kiss." Pong would definitley do anything, REAL KISSES indeed! Haaa. That's what I love about him, lolz. :p Awwww, Pong is toooo cute! Teheee. The ending scene seems quite cute! :) Satisfyingg I guess from what it sounds. The article is too cute, lolz. I'm still wishing for BABY Junior Pongg though. Girl/Boy don't matter, I just want them to create a Babyy! :wub: Teheee.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
I hope you don't mind if I just give a summary/few points of the article, because half of the passage are basically spoilers/ details about the last scene, and the images speak louder anyways.

Some trivial details are just where they filmed the last scene, about Tongkla setting them up, about Pong and Bee practicing their script and about how the director told them to go with the mood and keep it 'natural'. He basically said, "If the mood calls, just go ahead and kiss." My impressing from reading it in Thai is that it's going to be a lot of kissing.

Squee-y moment? On realizing that the last scene involves kissing, Pong excitedly said, "Just in a few moments, and it's going to end already. Then I'll just kiss for real." On heaing this Bee said, "Noynoy (I don't know the English equivalent) noyy, P-Pong, in the past during the rest of the show, it was already horrible (for me)."

Also, I did not translate in the order that they written.

Basically Poo enters the room, and on noticing that the two are alone together, Nee attempts to escape. *On the bed* (sounds so naughty) Poo asks Nee if she loves him and threatens her to answer, else he would, yeah, kiss her. And of course, she admits it and say the word "ruk." Poo 'cheats' and kisses Nee anyways.

The End?
if that is rely the lat scene the bed thing is going to be very JLR-ish... doesn't matter cos it will still be sweet... dont want it to end at all

cecilia

Staff member

wow. sound so sweet and cute at the same time. i'm glad he make her admit --- and that since she admit it, i hope we get to hear him say 'POM RUK KHUN' to her too :wub:

I just wanted Pu's father to shove it into his wife face and ask her what she wants now the grandchild or the son? And if she says that she wants both then he should respond with something like "why are you such a greedy old woman? lol and don't you think Nee want's the same? " ahhaah
no kidding .. after today episode, he sorta shove it to her .. blame that it's her fault for making the house empty and like that .. but it would be great to hear him make her choose too --- it's just sad that PONG have to be the one to teach her the lesson when TON should have make her in the first place .. making me sad, thinking about Ton and Noon's tragic love story :lmao:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
if that is rely the lat scene the bed thing is going to be very JLR-ish... doesn't matter cos it will still be sweet... dont want it to end at all
DITTO! lolz. :p I know I really don't want this lakorn to at all either! I mean just not yett, C'mon! But I know they won't extend it since SAKUL KA is already confirm and this is confirm to have only 28 Episodes already! :( *sniffles. T________________T

it's just sad that PONG have to be the one to teach her the lesson when TON should have make her in the first place .. making me sad, thinking about Ton and Namfon's tragic love story :lmao:
*sniffles. I totally agree CECI. I don't know what to say at all. *sigh. :( You meant NOON, lolz not NAMFON. Tehee.

cecilia

Staff member
Oops! --- my bad, was thinking of Namfon and her lakorn with chaiya LOl

Can someone translate what TONGLAH write on the letter to PONG??
The letter was "Uncle Pu, Mae Nee's very sad/hurtful but I know that she does not want to marry Uncle Tuwee. Uncle Pu, you need to hurry up and makeup with Mae Nee, Tonglah'

-- man, i would so love to see him BEING HURT for awhile for not admitting the truth. If he have the guts to do such immature stuff, he should be man enough to shove them nosy ppl away too. I kindda feel bad for him when Bee walked out with the ring on her finger, making clear to Pong that it was his fault, he pushed her to do this but he TOTALLY deserved it. :clap:

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
awee... seems like a sweet ending but i want another ending... like a wedding...hehe.. lol.. i'm all for a wedding scene b/w these two and I also want the Mom to apologize to Bee and accepts her as a daugther in law... and I want tonglah to have a sibling as well... arrgg.. they should just extend to like one or epi. b/c this is one of Exact's better lakorn. Sigh (Tears in my eyes)

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I think that Tawee's action was to blame as well. He trigger with his VM that he left for Pu. Pu was being a gentlemen when he allowed Nee to sleep peacefully until he heard the VM from Tawee. What Pu did was kinda girlish. I mean taking pix just to tease the other person? I can see N'rai doing that to piss N'ek off but this is totally the opposite. And then when Tawee took the image on his cell to tattletale Pu's family.. uhhh that's another immature move. It's like he can't handle the fight and have to involve (indirectly seek) other people (help).

So, all in all, I think that when Nee was about to loose Tongkla because of the accusation that she is incapable of raising Tongkla with the images and evidence, Tawee should have cough up some apology.

Oh an also Pang... geeeee can't believe she's able to with stand hearing Tawee reassure his feeling for Nee. I would probably escape or wear my skirt over my head (assuming it's a long skirt LOL).

cecilia

Staff member
^i know, i thought it was a BIG SLAP in the face when he reassured her .. pissed me off, if i'm pang, i wouldn't go after him ever again, should just wait for him to come after me --- a big slap in the face for him when he get reject later LOL

SunStar

sarNie Elites
ok...it's getting to the point where i want it to end now! Tawee is such a freaking egg head using that as an excuse for her to marry him... gosh... what a dumb selfish guy!!!

as for Pubordee's mom... i just can't wait to see her face when she finds out that her "friend" tried to kidnap her grandson and etc...gosh... i'm just waiting for that moment!!!!

as for Pubordee...i'm happy he's finally speaking out against his mom... cuz he barely said anything against her...now... at the point of losing the woman he loves...he'll do anything...

just like Prawat said to him: "When P' Pu meet someone you truly love, you'll understand why I'm like this! You'll understand why I'm doing everything for it!!"

gosh..i'm so excited for tomorrow...

edit: also..the scene with Pubordee-Orneecha in the car with their pinkies touching... it was super cute and deep!!

oh yeah...and Tawee is such an idiot for showing everyone those pics Pubordee sent him...what kind of idiot is he???!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
it's just sad that PONG have to be the one to teach her the lesson when TON should have make her in the first place .. making me sad, thinking about Ton and Noon's tragic love story :lmao:
That's is why I dislike him too. He learns his lesson after the death of his younger brother <_< well a long while after his brother's death. I am still upset when he took Tonglah away from Nee. Very selfish of his family and him.

I actually like Tawee for showing those pictures, just shows how much a jerk Phu was to take those photos in the first place. I feel really bad for Gae. Tawee is so blinded that he can't tell who he loves. I am thinking Tawee is taking Ton's words to the heart, that is the reason why he can't see Gae's love. *sniff sniff*

I haven't seen today episode yet, thanks Ceci for the caps

SunStar

sarNie Elites
OMG! today's episode makes me soooo freaking desperate for tomorrow to come!!!

i love how they showed the scene where Pubordee cried!!!

when he kept waiting outside of Tawee's house, Tawee decided to take Orneecha and go somewhere Pubordee wouldn't be able to find them. He chases them and calls them. Orneecha tells him that she knows no matter where she goes, he will find her, so she doesn't want to see him ever again and to please leave her alone. after that... a tear came flowing down Pubordee's face! IT WAS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! (seeing how he was throughout the lakorn....this scene was beautiful!)

gosh.... i can't waaaaaaiiiittttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to see the scene where Orneecha gives in and visits him or something like that...seeing him in his condition....

cecilia

Staff member
^or to see him wait for her in front of Tui's house --- begging for another chance to tell her his feeling .. but it's all his fault for delaying too .. he should have tell her right away instead of holding back -- it's like, he's unsure what he should do .. watching them going through their trauma was sad :(

as for them leaving at night, they forgot tonglah, who's watching him at home -- speaking of neglecting, a perfect time for PHUPORDEE to fight back ..

what happen at the end, i was hoping, tui turn around and go back and see the scene .. but sadly, it just have to end this way, now i can't wait for tomorrow as well.

Funfun, i didn't make the caps ja .. VIVIANT did :clap:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It's so pitiful to watch Pooh standing outside of the house waiting -.-" LOL gosh from the big JACKASS that he was to that it's just -.-" LOL

SunStar

sarNie Elites
^or to see him wait for her in front of Tui's house --- begging for another chance to tell her his feeling .. but it's all his fault for delaying too .. he should have tell her right away instead of holding back -- it's like, he's unsure what he should do .. watching them going through their trauma was sad :(

as for them leaving at night, they forgot tonglah, who's watching him at home -- speaking of neglecting, a perfect time for PHUPORDEE to fight back ..

what happen at the end, i was hoping, tui turn around and go back and see the scene .. but sadly, it just have to end this way, now i can't wait for tomorrow as well.

Funfun, i didn't make the caps ja .. VIVIANT did :clap:
i was thinking the exact same things!!!

i was like, "what about Toonkla? they're just leaving him alone there?"... lol...then when Pubordee got into an accident and Orneecha kept looking behind them to see if he was still trailing them..i was thinking to myself..."go back...go back and see the wreck! go back and run to his side so that Tawee can see how much you love him!!!".....

guess we'll have to wait till tomorrow to see how everything works out... for now...gotta go to work..once come back...i'll be up all night re-watching other parts until peaches uploads epi 27.....gotta go!

gosh...

cecilia

Staff member
^i know what you mean, exactly how i want to shout at her too when she ask him to STOP THE CAR .. got out and stared at the dark night .. i was thinking, TUI, GO BACK .. LISTEN TO HER .. her heart is calling for her to return .. but darn it, he just have to interrupt and reassure her about her agreeing to marry him, what a selfish man LOl -- speaking of selfish, i feel bad for PANG, TUI'S still blind *sighed*